Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Rate the Person Above You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:57 pm
You may actually want more blue items considering your blue hair. It kind of throws everything out of balance. You might also want a pair of gloves or a hand item.

7/10

You know, I never knew Stix was younger than I was... Strange...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Mmm......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

9/1o
Jhay Never knew?
How old did you think I was?
xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...The x].P ! X ! E . S T ! X.[x Goodness...

boba

Timid Gaian

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:35 pm
Heh, maybe, 16 to 21... It was your avatar, with so many items, I thought you were either here a long time or are a hell of a lot older than I am.
10/10

How old do you think I am? Or was, or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:41 pm
Mmm......

9/1o
Dx
Now I really do feel old
I'm only 13
xD
I thought you were 16 or 17.

I had all those item and kept them
Saved up for more

boba

Timid Gaian

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:52 pm
10/10

You're really mature, it was meant to be a compliment. Still, now that I think about it, you do have that girlish aura around you.
And a lot of people think of me as an old guy... A lot of people call me Uncle Jhay, that, or Hentai. Keheheh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:00 pm
Mmm......

9/1o
I know,
People say I'm mature
But
I tend to act girlish-ly hyper
Depending on my mood

boba

Timid Gaian

Skeyi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:31 pm
Love your kitsune mask and sig!! It's so kawaii heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:44 pm
I will give u a 8/10. smile  

lightthefire!

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:48 pm
plain but nice ^.^ 7/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:52 pm
9.5/10

Man, major change... Maybe I should have asked you for the pandy ack since you're not using it, eh? Still, I like the new thing.  

Jhay-R

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:55 pm
9.5/10 ^.^

Yea I kinda miss my panda >.> when I get richer I want him back XD I like ur pandy XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:39 pm
8/10 I like your avi. It matches and all, but I think the back portion of your avi is a bit busy. But other than that... I like it! 3nodding smile  

QTAsianGirly

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:49 pm
^^. 10/10...
I really like it...
Not too crowded and it all matches good...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:07 pm
9.6/10

It's great, just something...  

Jhay-R

kimchi prince

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:17 am

9.5/10 Cool avii~
Hehe this is like the 5th time I've rated you~

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1683 1684 1685 1686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games