Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 am
((Once again, sex fixes everything. emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit -thumbs up- wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 am
*having left the purified version of Draa and Miro days back
she and her other/mother did some wandering about*
*Still having no idea what any of anything had to do with Katana
thinks maybe she should go seek her out on her own*
*having her bloodhound of a mother at her disposal at the moment could work in her favor.*
*the two wander off, and she send a little mental note to Lia to look them up if she want as well*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am
{{Of course! I mean, obviously the whole reason she was high strung to begin with was because she couldn't bring herself to have sex in that house. Now everything is going to be juuuuuuuust fine.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 am
She had been summoned to talk to Shigeru, and they sat there together over a large dinner. She was evasive with her answers when he asked her why she had left Geezerville, merely stating that she had to get away from there.

The older man noted how she was barely eating, and how her one hand was constantly on the knife.

"Katana, may I see that knife you seem to be so fond of?"

Her eyes widened and darted around the room. "Why? It's my knife...you can't take my knife away from me, I need it! gonk "

His eyes widened at her outburst, which was the polar opposite of the woman he knew before. "I merely want to see the craftsmanship. If it will make you feel better, you may just hold it up so that I can see it." He gave her a reassuring smile and she relaxed slightly.

She pulled the knife from its sheath and held the blade up so that Shigeru could see it. He merely nodded and motioned that she could put it away.

"I wonder, Katana, why you have such a affection for that knife. Where did you acquire it?" He went back to eating his dinner, hoping his questions would give him more information. Her behavior was alarming, but he wanted to keep her at his compound until he knew what was going on with her.

"It was a gift, from my...well, I guess you could call him my brother." She held the knife up and gazed at it, an odd smile on her face. "Isn't it just a thing of beauty? User Image" She lightly drug the tip of the knife down across her palm before sheathing it again. Her eyes were almost glittering when she looked back up at Shigeru. "And it's mine. I'll be damned if anyone will take it from me."

The man nodded, "Your knife is yours, Katana...no one will take it from you." At least not yet, he thought. He would have one of his people do research and see if they could find out anything about that knife before he decided on anything.

Their meal finished, she excused herself back to her room.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Of course! I mean, obviously the whole reason she was high strung to begin with was because she couldn't bring herself to have sex in that house. Now everything is going to be juuuuuuuust fine.}}

(( rofl And we ALL know how easy it is to pacify Psy, she can be SO reasonable! wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am
katana68
(( rofl And we ALL know how easy it is to pacify Psy, she can be SO reasonable! wink ))
{{Yes, just smile that adorable crooked smile and stick your p***s in. emotion_awesome Piece of cake.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am
*After a lengthy argument with her mother
finally the point of dressing more human got across.
As soon as she approved of their attire the two set out to cover Kat's trail.
Soon finding themselves in Vegas*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 am
*looks around at the women and scowls at Leko*
I don't have any idea where you think I was dressed
in any way that was inappropriate.
These women are all dressed exactly how I was before! cat_scream

Just shut up and help me cat_stare

*They comb through the area, Leko ripping her mother away from random stalking men every now and again*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Yes, just smile that adorable crooked smile and stick your p***s in. emotion_awesome Piece of cake.}}

(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm
ThisEmptySoul

(( User Image You put your p***s in CAKE?!!! User Image Don't let Miro know!! User Image User Image ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:29 pm
{{How else are you supposed to put in a cream filling?}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:39 pm
(( User Image *Wonders if Ryzan knows TES is a "foodie" and makes a mental note NOT to have TES help with any baking. User Image Shakes head and will NEVER share any cannoli with TES…EVER.* Sick puppy. User Image talk2hand ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 pm
{{No cannoli!!? gonk *falls to knees and cries like a little girl* crying }}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm
(( rofl ))  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 pm
(( rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games