Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But instead of thinking Ryu was insane, Naoko just smiled. "If it comes back, tell me... I'll let my darkness out and they can fight each other. My money's on my insanity to win over your own." he teased, trying to make the other man feel better.

Carefully, the blond helped his lover to his feet. "Sleep deprivation can drive you nuts. It... well..." he scratched the back of his head. "When we were in the hospital, after Jun's brother attacked us and all... I don't think I slept for almost a week... I mean, every time I tried to this inside of my just chipped away bit by bit until it could burst free. So even I was seeing things that weren't there sometimes. Nothing that creepy but... still... once there was a flying meatball sub so... you know... people need sleep."

"Would you rather lay down in here or your room? Whatever it is hasn't been in there yet so..."

Most people probably would've thought Ryu nuts. But Naoko wasn't so sure. When someone said they saw something, sleep deprived or not, there was always a reason for it. The pianist wasn't about to let his lover hide out alone from the demon... the monster in the darkness. He'd stick with him and use his own darkness to protect his akuma if need be.

"What's different?" Nakai asked seriously. "Hi-chan you go in and you work on vocals. You know the music. It's something you hear, you don't have to read it... as for lyrics and cues... well, so it takes you a little longer to get the cues memorized without the sheet right in front of you. It isn't as if you're helpless in the studio. Now if you were playing an instrument I'd worry..." Kai smiled softly, leaning over the table and kissing Chiyou's forehead gently. "But your voice is your instrument... and you don't need eyes to strike those beautiful notes."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:16 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"A flying...meatball sub?" Ryu quizzed, obviously puzzled as to just why such a thing would manifest in somebody's mind like that...but why would somebody imagine seeing a demon trying to come after them, either?
The human mind was simply beyond the violinist's understanding.

"I think I'd rather just go to the bedroom and turn on the flat screen in there. We can watch the same show and everything." he decided rather casually.
Inside, he still didn't feel 100%, though. The vocalist's skin was still crawling, but he'd rather not show it. It made him feel weak, like he was somehow letting Naoko down.

Walking to the bedroom, Ryuukaze's arms were wrapped tight around his body, as though he had a bad chill or something of the like. As much as he wanted to act all macho, like he wasn't bothered, he simply couldn't hide the truth. The violinist was still scared shitless, even if he firmly believed that what had happened was the producted of an overworked mind.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:32 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"You know I can do vocals all night long. Heck...you've been hearing them almost every night for how long now?" the young vocalist teased, giggling a little at his own joke.

"Seriously, though...it's not the vocals I'm worried about. What scares the crap outta me is the choreography, not being able to interact with my audience, not being able to even acknowledge my fans on a personal level. Things like that. I mean, what happens if I walk off the edge of the stage one day? Hell, performers with perfect vision do that more often than you'd think! That doesn't exactly make my chances good, now does it? All sorts of things could go wrong, and I just...I guess it boils down to the fact that I'm afraid to fail, or to be a laughing stock of the music industry..." Hideki hung his head, soft blond locks falling over his unseeing eyes.
These were the things that had been on his mind, the things that troubled him non-stop.

Hell...if it weren't for all that, he'd have probably already tried to get in to the studio by now. Fear was what was holding him back, not laziness or a desire to just hang around with Kai.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Heading over to the table, Naoko grabbed their drinks, putting his cigarette between his lips, as he followed Ryu to the bedroom.

"I'll smoke in the bathroom... just for you." the blond said with a wink, giving the violinist his drink before going and standing in the bathroom doorway. "Hey, I'd rather see a flying sandwich than what you saw so... I count myself lucky on the hallucination scale this time." he said, hoping to just put his lover's mind at ease.

Ryuukaze was stressed... even the younger Oumori brother could see that. His partner needed a vacation... and to think they'd just come back from one!

"Sou ka..." Nakai was silent for a minute, just eating breakfast and thinking. "Well... they could always put one of those inflatable bags like stuntmen use around the edge of the stage... that'd be kinda fun actually..." he mused, trying to come up with something. "Or maybe some sort of electronic device that clips to your belt and vibrates when you pass a certain point on stage... that way you never get too close to the edge."
He picked up his coffee, taking a quick sip. "Your fans will understand. In fact, I think they'll be more supportive than anything else really."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image

The inflatable bag idea was just ridiculous, and they both knew it! Looking up from underneath his bangs, Chiyou gave the guitarist a look that screamed "BAKA!" in every language imaginable.

The belt buzzer idea, though...

"You know...that's probably something that I could work with." Hideki admitted, now paying full attention to Kai.

"Though...it would be almost like wearing one of those "invisible fence"collars for dogs..." he added, still not happy about the fact that he would have to change a ton of his habits for his career to continue.

That was life, though. Ishi had always told him that. Sometimes you had to give up your wants because they were just no good. Just because a child wants candy, doesn't mean it's a good idea for them to eat it all day. Things like that. It was a similar principal, he thought.

"Do you really think my fans will be supportive? I mean...now that I'm not an ideal, perfect idol...I have to wonder if a lot of them will have any interest in me anymore?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

User Image

"Hey...next PV I make, I'm going to specifically request a background of flying sandwiches, just for you." the vocalist laughed as he sat down on his bed, tea in hand, and flipped the TV on with the remote.

"And don't tell me that it doesn't make sense, and that I'd never be allowed to do it. Of course it doesn't make sense...and I'm Ryuukaze, dammit. If I want flying sandwiches, I'm gonna have me some flying sandwiches!" he slammed his hand down on his knee as if he were dead serious about it.

"It'll be a new trend. Flying sandwiches everywhere. I bet I'd even be asked to do adverts for fast food places. Subway might even give me a call!"

Obviously, Ryu was feeling a bit better already. He was being a damn fool, as usual. As long as the violinist continued to be an idiot, then all must surely be right with the world.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm

"No one's perfect." Nakai replied seriously, pulling a cigarette pack from his pants pocket and lighting one. "If anything, your fans will be more supportive. Now you can take that as them pitying you or you can take it as that they really do love you. But I think people tend to love idols even more... when they have a flaw. Makes them human. Makes them easier for the common man, so to speak, to relate to them." Kai tapped his cigarette on his now empty plate to get rid of the ashes... he'd left the ash tray in the bedroom and really didn't want to go get it right this second. "As for it being a dog collar... least it won't shock the s**t out of you if you cross that invisible line." he smirked. "Then again, you might think that kinky and get all into it." the blond teased.

"Not just sandwiches... meatball subs." Naoko pointed out, finishing his cigarette then plopping down on the bed on his tummy next to Ryu. "Gotta get it right, Akuma-kun. You'd destroy my hallucinations if they were little finger sandwiches with the crust sliced off them... girly sandwiches..." he paused, thinking for a moment. "You know... you can tell a lot about someone by the type of sandwich they make... or eat... or how they eat it..." blond eyes turned to the red gaze of his lover. "Isn't that odd? Then again, people in general are odd so maybe it's really normal... who knows..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

User Image

"Ok,ok...meatball subs!" the vocalist laughed, conceding his defeat in the sandwich wars.

"Really? Well, I guess there must be some truth to that. What does that say about me, I wonder? I like my sandwiches as wraps, usually. Instead of a bun or roll or slices of bread, I like a good tortilla or veggie wrap. As a matter of fact...I have to wonder what it says about you...hallucinating big, long, meaty meatball subs." Ryu couldn't help but chuckle, until his stifled laughter turned into full-blown, rolling on the bed guffaws.

They were discussing the psychology of sandwiches, for crying out loud! If anything was funny at the moment, it was this! As wrong as it may have seemed for them to be cutting up and having so much fun right now, it was truly relieving.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

User Image

"Mm...I guess so. But...it's less of a flaw and more of a blatant disability, the way it makes me feel. It's almost like it separates me in an entirely different way now, putting me on the opposite end of the spectrum. Think about it...as an idol, I was made to seem perfect. Every flaw was covered up, hidden from the media. I was made to appear above everybody else. Now this...it can't be hidden, and it makes me appear below them. I have no balance, Kai." Chiyou argued. Frankly, he wasn't sure if he was trying to make a point here, or if he just wanted to be consoled and comforted some more.

"K....kinky!" Hideki slammed his palms down on the table and shot up from his seat, an incredulous expression on his face. How could the guitarist be so...so...so DIRTY at a time like this!

"Hentai..." he growled, shooting the guitarist a dirty look.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well you know..." Naoko scratched the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. "Guess meatball subs says a lot about me, ne? BUT you!" he smirked, pointing a finger straight at his lover's face. "Wraps? Really? Maybe it says that you like to feel secure? I mean, it's easier for things to fall out of a bun or bread, ne? But wraps... keep the food in there all nice and tight... for the most part."

Ah sandwiches... this was, of course, making the blond hungry. "I wish subway delivered..." the blond pouted, hearing his stomach growl.

Nakai burst into laughter at the look on Chiyou's face. "Gomen gomen, Hi-chan... demo... it was worth it to see your reaction." after a moment he calmed down and smiled softly. "Then maybe the world needs a good dose of reality from their idols? So you've a handicap. Doesn't mean you're not as damn cute as you were before OR that you can't sing like an angel. Doesn't mean you've lost your spunk, does it Hi-chan?" the blond asked seriously, shaking his head. "Fans who can't see that don't deserve to be your fans. In fact, if there are any complaints, I'll personally get in said fan's face and give them a stern talking to. Point out their own judgmental flaw to a crowded room even!"

"Tadaima..." You said softly, walking carefully into the apartment, balancing himself, then closing and locking the door behind him.
He was so happy the complex had an elevator...
Half exhausted, certainly not used to using the muscles needed for getting around with one arm and one leg, the megane-clad man didn't even make it halfway through the living room and instead collapsed into one of the arm chairs, breathing heavily.
It hurt... his arm... his leg... hell his chest too, what with the huge bruise that had formed over his sternum.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Okari...where have you been!?" Haru yelled from the shark room and came running out to where You was. Just looking at the man, Haru could tell he might be a little worse than when he left him here the first time.

"What the heck. You...When I got here and you weren't here I had a feeling you went to see Matsumoto-san. Why did you leave the house? You know you weren't in any condition to go out!" he scolded as he knelt down and took off You's shoes then looked him over.

"I should put you to bed. I can't believe you went out like this....I've been worried sick about you. I even fed your shark. And you know how much I hate doing that." he grumbled as he stared at the man with crossed arms.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 am

User Image

"You think it's funny,huh...perv." Chiyou crossed his arms and turned away...but he couldn't help but glance back over his shoulder at the guitarist.
He liked it, and he knew it.

Being called cute, spunky, and angelic-sounding by Nakai, though...well,that caused a whole other kind of blush to tint his round cheeks.
Was what the older musician said simply meant to encourage him, or was that really what Kai thought of him? Did he really seem so great to the older man?

Either way, those words made his heart thud hard, and for a moment, the kid felt like he was gonna swoon.

"You would do that....for me, Kai-bear?" Hideki asked, amazed that the guitarist would stand to defend him like that, in public even, if it came down to it!

While the young blond knew it so well that his lover wasn't exactly in this for the monogamous "love" and all...it was really hard to not go head over heels for the guitarist when he talked like that. He already knew he loved the man, despite his attempts to control those emotions. If Nakai kept on, then Chiyou would just be pushed over the edge into a kind of love and adoration he had only held for one person before in his life...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

User Image

"Oh, come on! Who doesn't like to feel secure! I hardly think that's a fair analysis of my sandwich personality, Oumori-sensei!" the dragon put his hands on his hips and huffed, acting as if he'd just got gypped somehow.

"Mm...it would be nice if subway delivered. I love their flatbread. They don't have wraps, but, next to wraps, flatbread is definitely my fave." Ryu commented, pondering the thought as if it was some great discovery about himself.

Upon hearing the growl of the pianist's stomach, the violinist frowned.

"You need to eat, Na-kun. Look, if you wanna go get something to eat, I'll be just fine right here." he said, more concerned for the blond than for himself. After all, he just needed sleep and he'd be back to normal again...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Nakai smirked, "Atari mai deshou!" he said with a nod of his head.
Of course he'd defend Chiyou. He'd do that for anyone who he called a friend... and Hideki was a bit more than a mere friend, even to the guitarist.
"Besides," the blond continued. "It's not your fault you're like this. You weren't exactly born this way. So... under normal circumstances you might not've even been an idol if you'd been blind from the start, right? But you've already wormed your way into your fans hearts so if they can't accept you for who you are right now, then they need to just go find some plastic mannequin to adore instead of a living breathing human being."

It was true though... Nakai didn't exactly love Chiyou in the same sense that the 'kid' reciprocated back. He and Hideki were friends with benefits... as Kai saw it, and he liked it that way. Course... the guitarist knew that Chiyou also wasn't exactly happy with that arrangement and really wanted something more.
But as things stood right now... Kai still just wasn't ready to make that sort of commitment.

Naoko tilted his head to the side for a second then blinked in surprise. "Sou ka... they don't have wraps anymore... do they? They used to though!" he smiled, thinking back to his days in high school. "Back home, I used to get this veggie chicken wrap that had ranch dressing.... It was like a salad with chicken on all rolled into a spinach wrap. Oishii na... But then one day they stopped making them... and I had to switch to Chicken Teriyaki subs and Meatball subs." the blond said with a laugh. "Niisan kept trying to get me to eat a sandwich instead and I kept just ordering a salad and then one day he had this meatball sub and he gave me half and it was sooooo good!"

But then Ryu was telling him to go eat and the pianist's amber eyes fell. "I'd... rather not go anywhere... I could just call for something to be delivered though!" he said with a smile, walking over to the desk and looking for a phone book.

In truth... Naoko was afraid to be alone... ESPECIALLY in public.
The last time... the last time hadn't gone so well... and since then he'd always had someone else there, be it Sai or Shou or Ryu... or even Ko-kun...
No...
Going out alone was bad...

Without realizing it, the younger Oumori was shivering just a bit as he flipped through the phone book. The very idea of it scaring him to the core.

"Mmmm... how about a pizza?" Naoko asked, turning back to his lover with a smile and trying to put the fearful thoughts behind him. "Ebi to ka? Kani to ka?" he asked, wanting to know what sort of toppings Ryu wanted.
He definitely wanted either shrimp or crab.

You didn't really move at all as Haru pulled the man's shoes off. "I didn't exactly WANT to go out right now, baka..." he looked away from his partner, his own mood a bit sour and standoffish.

How could he tell Yamada?
How could he say what had happened and the other man not blow a fuse?

He'd very nearly died... hadn't he?

"My shoulder just hurts right now, okay?" Ishihara whispered, his good hand reaching over, fingers brushing over the bullet wound gently.

Izo'd dug in deep and it was a miracle he hadn't started bleeding.
But if he didn't tell Haru something...

"I went to Izo's Ginza flat. He called and wanted to talk face to face." Ishihara spoke with an emotionless voice, dark eyes focused on the living room window and the snow that was silently falling outside. "I couldn't very well have him come here... so I took a taxi. I..."

'I was so scared, Haru-kun... for the first time in years I remembered the one person in all the world who scares me more than anyone...' was what he wanted to say... but couldn't.

If it hadn't been for Azriel's SD card delivery, You knew he'd have been dead.
He couldn't tell Haru that... couldn't worry his partner any more than he already was.

"I'm fine... just tired." You finished, pushing himself into a standing position with one arm and then hastily grabbing the crutch, using it to slowly make his way into the bedroom. "Arigatou, na... for feeding Lette, I mean..." he said with a tired smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games