Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I better go to my hiding place instead of going home in case the same thing happens while traveling.

*heads to the dark corner of the bar*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm

*opens the trap door and goes downstairs*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Earlier today.....

Kat woke up and slowly made her way into the kitchen to get some coffee going. She was going to head out to Richard's office and look over things with him one last time to make sure everything was on point for the reception. She saw a note on the island and picked it up to read it.

She sighed, and put the note back down on the island. Apparently, Justin had been in a hurry to leave since he hadn't even bothered waking her to tell her good-bye in person. She cursed herself for her insecurities, and knew that he was probably working a lot in order to take off for the bachelor party and the wedding. But that didn't help her when scenarios of what might happen in Vegas starting playing in her mind.

She made a cup of coffee and took a seat at the island, sipping the hot brew and thinking about Justin and their...relationship? They had told each other that they were exclusive, but would that matter in Vegas? Especially when he's had too much scotch? neutral She tried hard to rid herself of all the negative feelings, and remembered again that if anything, he was a man of his word. If he said he only wanted to be with her, then that should be good enough for her to trust him in Vegas.

She refilled her coffee and took it with her to her bedroom where she got ready for her day with the wedding planner. Soon, she was leaving her quarters and getting into her car, heading out to upper GGG.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Kat entered the bar through the front door and went over to the JD to order some pan fried noodles with shrimp. She ordered some sake to have while she waited for her order. Soon, to-go box in hand, she made her way over to the bar and set her food down. She went behind the counter and decided to make a pomegranate Cosmo.

Once she had her drink mixed, she had a seat and starting eating her dinner. She had had an early lunch with Richard, but she was fair starving by now. She idly wondered if Justin was in Vegas by now and then pushed her maudlin thoughts to the back of her mind.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 pm

*After sleeping most of the morning away, our betrothed couple spends the afternoon together, just relaxing around and enjoying each other. Later in the afternoon, he showers and gets dressed, readying himself for his Bachelor Party in Vegas. Throwing on his suit jacket, he notices his beloved watching him, waiting to say goodbye to him.* cool

Hey there. I think I'm all set here. *Psy walks up to him and places her arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulls her in close to him, leaning down to give her a kiss.* Aren't you going to pack any clothes? confused *He kisses her again.* Supposed to be an all nighter without getting any rooms, so I don't think I'll need to bring anything but myself. If I need anything, I can always buy whatever I might need.

*Walking him up to the back door, they hug each other again, with many longing kisses to follow. He gets a crooked grin on his face.* Heh, you keep kissing me like that and I just might miss my flight. wink Oh really? twisted *She says coyly with a sly grin on her face. He opens the back door to see that the towncar is there waiting, with the driver getting out to open the passenger door for him.

He turns back to her standing in the doorway and gives her one last hug to be followed by one hell of a goodbye kiss. Once they finish saying their goodbyes, he gets into the towncar and the driver takes him to the airport. At the airport, he gets into Psy's private jet, which takes our groom to Vegas for his Bachelor Party with his groomsmen and their guests.*

Edited
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 pm

*comes upstairs through the office*
*salutes Kat and goes to the scotch bottle*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 pm

She looked up from her now finished meal and smiled at Leko.

"Hey there....how are you tonight?" She got up and tossed her to-go box in the trash and went about making herself another drink.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 pm

*shrugs*
Not completely myself to tell you the truth. User Image
I'll get over it though.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 pm

She snorted, "Yah, I know what you mean. I haven't felt like myself for a quite a few days now."

She took a sip of her drink and looked at Leko. "I see we're all dressed up for St. Paddy's day already. biggrin "
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:59 pm

*pulls down the scotch*
I don't want to talk about it User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm

*While she stands at the door, she waves until the town car is out of her sight. Sighing, she goes back inside and locks the door. She hopes William remembers she will probably be at the Big House when he returns home. User Image

She figures she'll just go up real quick and check on things before leaving for Upper GGG. Just real quick. User Image She goes through her office and into the Main Bar. She grins at Kat and Leko.* User Image Hi Ladies.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

User Image "O~kay....we won't talk about it. I would ask you what's wrong, but I'm afraid you'll bite my head off....literally."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

*yawns*
*waves to Psy*
Please... I don't eat people User Image
*sips the scotch*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 pm

"First time for everything," She mumbled. She gave a half-hearted wave to Psy when she appeared.

"Hey, Psy." She sipped her Cosmo.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 pm

*raises an eyebrow at Kat a bit surprised*
*shrugs it off*
*taps out a fresh clove to easy her spirits*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4614 4615 4616 4617 4618 4619 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games