Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:51 pm
After she had left Vegas behind her, she found herself back in Tokyo. She left the airport, taking a taxi back into the familiar territory of her past. She wandered through some of the shops in the area, buying a few necessities before checking in to a small hotel. Exhausted from jet lag and her rampant emotions, she decided to forego dinner and instead fell into the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 pm
*Psy wakes up to find her husband gone. User Image She gets up, puts on a bathrobe and finds him in the kitchen standing over the stove making her breakfast. Between the small queen sized bed and the sheets that weren't the kind she was used too, she didn't sleep very well. stare Hair a complete mess and looking a bit disheveled, she sits at the small table squinting at the sunlight streaming through the window. William hears something behind him and he looks over his shoulder to see his wife sitting at the table. He grins that adorable crooked grin and pours her a cup of coffee, putting cream in and he set it in front of her, kissing the top of her head and then returning to the stove. Good Morning, Love. heart How does an omelet sound? wink *She sips her coffee grateful for the caffeine but she makes a mental note to purchase an espresso machine ASAP. stare

So when does the maid come? emotion_eyebrow She REALLY needs to hit that basement area you have at least twice. talk2hand And we need to pick up some new sheets. I don't think I could do another night like last night without new sheets. gonk *She sips her coffee, holding it with both hands. He listens to her as he plates her up an omelet, delivering it to her at the table.* Sorry, Love. No maid service. wink *He goes back over to the stove to make an omelet for himself as his wife coughs. User Image User Image Unfortunately, she was taking a sip of coffee when he broke the news to her and she swallowed wrong. User Image

He finishes making his omelet, turns off the stove and joins her, putting salt and pepper on his omelet and digging in. I know this is place isn't what you are used too and if it will make you more comfortable, we can go into town and pick up some sheets. smile *She sips her coffee and he smiles that adorable crooked smile at her. He doesn't see her this unkept very often and she's still beautiful.

Once they are done eating, he tells her to go take a shower and get dressed while he cleans up their breakfast dishes. She grins and kisses him taking her coffee with her and into the bathroom. User Image While he's busy cleaning up, he hears her calling to him in a panic. User Image He drops what he's doing and hurries into the bathroom to find her pointing to the shower.* This shower! It isn't tiled!! gonk It isn't even a proper shower!! Its a tub molding thing!!! gonk Where are all the jet sprays and there's barely any room in there!!! gonk *He breaths a sigh of relief and tries to explain.* Its fiberglass, Trina. neutral Most people have tub shower combinations like this. And before you even say a word YES *He grasps the shower curtain and shakes it.* MOST PEOPLE have shower curtains too. Not glass doors. User Image *He goes to the cupboards under the sink, gets some shampoo and hands it to her before going back to the kitchen. She takes the bottle and stares at it. User Image This is NOT her normal Aveda shampoo. gonk

The two get ready and while in the car, she takes out her iphone and makes a shopping list. Sheets, Le Creuset Pots and Pans, Aveda Shampoo, cleaning service appointments.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm
{{Should add curved shower rod to that list.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am
*After making several stops to pick up quality bedsheets and a few other supplies, probably more than what they actually needed for the time being, they head back to his house. The black sedan that had been following them around during their shopping spree, was once again found parked in front, keeping an ever watchful eye over the place and it's occupants.

Once inside, Trina and Will set their purchases on the dining table and begin going thru the bags. Not having any high end stores in this area, she was unable to find the 500 thread count sheets and the Le Creuset cookware she wanted. They did, however, manage to find some 400 thread count sheets in an off color shade of blue, along with a couple of higher grade pans that she could be comfortable cooking with. Everything else was put away where they could easily find them when needed.

While the new sheets were in the wash, together they stripped the bed in the master bedroom, and later remade the bed using the freshly laundered new sheets. Getting a taste of middle-class life put Psy in a rather distasteful mood, so he told her to go lay down and rest for a bit while he puttered around outside doing minor repairs.* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:58 am
*After experiencing a full day of what her husband calls "middle-class life" she's about seen enough. stare Really, she'd like to tell him to sell this place, but it was his before they married and she realizes he may be "attached" to it. rolleyes Likening it to being attached to a stray animal…a mutt with no papers or superior breeding whatsoever. She doesn't understand, but she's willing to try and consider his attachment. After all, part of being married is to be accepting of your spouses idiosyncrasies and this one is definitely a challenge for her.

Unable to sleep in the night due to the small queen sized bed, she got up extremely early and broke out her laptop deciding to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. She did some research, placed many calls and even went outside in her bathrobe to order the men in the black sedan to go and fetch her a latte.

Making a face as she gets into the small one person tub, she showers and is grateful for the Aveda brand shampoo she picked up yesterday. She facepalms when she realizes she should have picked up new towels yesterday stressed and really has to wrestle with either using a blowdryer and air dry or actually use a towel. She bites the bullet and uses a towel since her husband is still sleeping. stare

After getting dressed and ready for her day, she goes outside once again to retrieve her quad latte, sipping it while going back into the small house. Thank the lord for the little things.

Several vans pull up to the house. And she makes sure she goes outside so nobody rings the bell to wake up her sleeping husband. She takes a group of people through the home, room by room except for the bedroom her beloved husband is sleeping soundly and gives a tour to the remodel staff. Waving her hands while walking and saying I'd normally just have this place bulldozed, but it has sentimental value to my husband. rolleyes *Turns with arms extended and thumbs touching to view the living room through the window she's created with her hands.* I'm getting a very "Frank Lloyd Wright" feel. I'd like this place to have a certain "Zen" to it. Something simple…something streamlined. Lots of woodwork, contemporary, private. I'd like a "sanctuary" constructed in the back yard. Get rid of the grass. Oh and I'd like an entire two story playhouse in THIS section of the yard. For the baby. Something fun with curly slides.

*The tour doesn't take long at all and when in the basement she states That HORRID thing that some consider a "chair" has GOT TO GO! I don't care what you do with it…trash it, burn it, but GET IT OUT OF HERE! talk2hand Oh wait, on second thought it probably should be burned. whee But I'm unsure if its so far gone it would be a biohazard. stressed I don't want the EPA down my throat again. stressed

*There are lots of nods and note taking. When she walks the people outside to their vans, most leave except she has the foreman stay to answer a few question for her.* Does this development have any building restrictions I should be aware of? neutral Do you think the neighbors would sell because we could level THEIR house and add on to this one. OR we could just buy up the whole block and level everything. Start with a clean canvas. Can you find out the best options, please? User Image *She grins sweetly and the man takes a few more notes before bidding her a good day and leaving.

She goes back into the house, sits in the small living room, gets out her kitting and hums as she makes herself busy while thinking of all the possibilities.* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Not having any high end stores in this area, she was unable to find the 500 thread count sheets....
{{Oh come on! I just found 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets at walmart last week, and the thread counts went higher than that even [up into the thousands] if you really wanted to pay over $100 for them [also in Egyptian cotton]. I got 400 thread count Egyptian cotton because it was cheaper but still soft.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:22 pm
ThisEmptySoul
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Not having any high end stores in this area, she was unable to find the 500 thread count sheets....
{{Oh come on! I just found 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets at walmart last week, and the thread counts went higher than that even [up into the thousands] if you really wanted to pay over $100 for them [also in Egyptian cotton]. I got 400 thread count Egyptian cotton because it was cheaper but still soft.}}

(( You TELL him TES!!! talk2hand Except why would the "Wall store" have sheets? User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm
((Oh yes, because this is helping Psy keep a low profile, and helping them keep an eye on who's coming near her. rolleyes ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Kits Rose
((Oh yes, because this is helping Psy keep a low profile, and helping them keep an eye on who's coming near her. rolleyes ))

(( But Kits!!! gonk I'm getting closterfobic!!!! User Image Just don't tell I had all that done while he was sleeping!! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:14 pm
Psyzapp-d
Kits Rose

(( But Kits!!! gonk I'm getting closterfobic!!!! User Image Just don't tell I had all that done while he was sleeping!! User Image ))

((I don't think he'll have to be told... I think he'll notice.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm
Kits Rose
Psyzapp-d
Kits Rose

((I don't think he'll have to be told... I think he'll notice.))

(( eek User Image I can't help it! I'm a bad girl!! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:03 pm
She had finally made contact with Shigeru shortly after she arrived in Tokyo. Her former employer listened to her pleas for help and protection and sent a car for her, bringing her back to his private estate on the outskirts of the city.

She was brought to see him, and the older man looked at her, noticing the weight loss and the tired eyes, and the way her hand was always touching the knife strapped to her thigh.

"Katana, we will talk tomorrow. I will have someone show you to your room, and we will discuss your problems after you get some rest."

Dismissed, she was led away to a room on the opposite wing from where she met with Shigeru. Once she was alone in the room, she paced the interior, checking the windows and once she decided she was safe enough, she undressed and slid into bed, the knife tucked away under her pillow.

Her dreams were full of nightmares, of being chased by unseen enemies, and then she was all alone in the blackness. She came awake with a start and looked around the empty room, knife gripped in her hand. She sat up and hugged her knees to her, burying her head in her arms.

She looked at the knife she held in her hand, turning it in the moonlight that flickered in through the window, the black obsidian blade shimmering. It would be so easy, she thought, to draw the blade across her wrist and surrender to the blackness that threatened her in her dreams. She ran her finger down the edge of the blade, her eyes mesmerized by the sight of the dark blade against her pale skin.

She hissed as the blade broke the skin on her finger and she snapped out of her reverie, sucking lightly on her finger. She tasted the metallic blood and looked at her finger, a single red drop appearing there. She rubbed her finger and thumb together and lay back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling and waited for sleep to possess her once more.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 pm
*Yesterday she spent in what her husband called "the kitchen" stare She needed SOMETHING to do and cooking normally calms her. But this kitchen was probably the smallest kitchen she had ever been in and trying to do any type of cooking the way she likes was anything but calm. Extremely frustrated with anything and everything. She missed her gigantic gourmet kitchen at home that literally had every gadget that struck her fancy. Over the years, she has a collection that would make any professional proud. No marble rolling pin assortment, no ramekins or torch for creme brulee, no Wusthof Trident knives, no espresso machine…none of the things she's used too. She didn't even get the pots and pans she wanted and had to settle. stressed

She prepared a gourmet meatloaf with red wine and three kinds of meat topped with bacon, fresh green beans with almonds and baked potatoes. She would have made dessert too, but he doesn't own a spring form pan. stare As it was she had to go out and send the Italian men sitting in the black sedan to the liquor store to get a decent bottle of wine! stressed William loved dinner and complimented her as he always does and as he helped her clean up they kept bumping into each other and getting in each others way due to the tight surroundings.

Today however was a new day and she was thrilled when a van pulled up to the small house and a cleaning crew arrived. She showed them to each room and gave explicit instruction to deep clean this place. Not caring if it took them ALL DAY. That's exactly what they did. Drapes and upholstery we're steam cleaned. Wood floors were buffed and shined. Everything that could be bleached was. She was also tempted to tell them to take that beat up old chair from the basement and burn it, but decided they should just try and clean it instead.* stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm
*After the cleaning crew left, she walked around the place once again inspecting every room. Each was in pristine condition but it still wasn't enough. User Image She was going out of her mind here. User Image More and more irritable by the day and at this rate she knew she was going to lose it. stressed She's been wound so tight, they haven't even been intimate the entire time they've been there and she misses being close to him. sad

She goes out to the garage and finds him there with his tools tinkering with something. William we have to talk. User Image *She stands with her arms crossed under her bosom and a hip cocked out to the side. He looks over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow wondering what the hell he did due to her tone of voice. emotion_eyebrow * I can't…I can't… User Image *He turns to face her and her brain is racing to find a way to phrase it so he isn't offended or hurt.* Um…… sweatdrop *She loosens her stance as he grabs a rag to wipe off his hands as he listens. She sighs and hangs her head.* I can't do it anymore. sweatdrop I'm sorry, but I can't stay here anymore. I really thought I'd be okay, but I just can't do it anymore. gonk I'm going out of my every loving mind!!! stressed User Image I feel like the walls are closing in on me!! User Image I can't sleep!! I've run out of things to do! I can't BE THIS anymore!! gonk You have to take me back home!! User Image I know you want me to be safe and I love you for it, but PLEASE…I can't DO THIS ANYMORE!!! * User Image crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 am
*After setting the rag back down on the workbench, he reaches out for her and pulls her into his loving arms, holding her for several moments to help calm her down. He sighs, then kisses the top of her head.* Maaan, I knew the square footage here was going to get to you, but I honestly didn't think it was going to affect you this much. neutral

*Releasing from the hug, he sits down on a tall stool next to the workbench, then takes her hands into his. Now nearly level with her, he looks deep into her blue eyes.* You know love, the average family would be lucky to own this amount of space to live in. I realize that you are used to a higher standard of living, but you've got to keep in mind that until we find out what's going on, we simply must keep a low profile. Blending into a middle class environment is probably the best we can do at this point. neutral

*His eyes shoot a quick glance down the driveway to where the black sedan sits.* I saw the cleaning service van in the driveway earlier. I'm sure they did a wonderful job cleaning the place up for us. But ... you cannot be drawing any more attention to us like that right now. So if you've got any other plans made for around here, you'd best cancel them. *He looks directly at her, knowing that she is well aware of what needs to be done.* stare

You have your knitting, your laptop and your iphone to keep you busy. Short of having that one daily latte, I'm sure you can make do with what you have, and still keep MW in running order from a distance. I know it's not what you are used to, but for now, this is the best I can do to compromise with keeping you and our baby safe. *Sighing rather loudly, he glances back down the driveway again as he motions towards the black sedan where the 2 goons are watching them intently.* stare I'm sure you are able to get status reports from your people, just like I am doing on my end of the deal.

*Turning his attention back to her, he pulls her onto his knee and wraps his arms around her.* Once the coast is clear, I will be more than happy to take you back home. 3nodding Now, I know we haven't been so ... intimate, lately. It's been rather tense around here with you trying to get used to our surroundings. But ... *That crooked smile of his appears wink as his 5 o'clock shadow and mustache brush up against her face when he places a kiss upon her cheek. His voice lowers as he speaks into her ear* ... I'm sure we can make up for any lost time ... right? *Answering with a 'Yes' emotion_dowant in her agreement, she starts to giggle as he nibbles along her jawline to her neck, his hand gently caressing along her abdomen where she's carrying their precious cargo. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Before things get too far, she stands up and starts pulling him towards the house. On their way out of the garage, he reaches over to turn off the lights and shut the garage door. Outside, they embrace with a few passionate kisses before he lets her lead him back into the house. Once inside, our couple just cannot leave their hands off one another. Kissing and groping each other, articles of clothing landing here and there on the clean floors as they make their way through the house and down the hallway to the master bedroom.* heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games