Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

What you cannot believe...

"Toast is only good for you when something is on it." Hiroki answered as he took the spatula. "You must have gotten up on the right side of the bed. You're practically floating. Did you get really good news?"

Hiroki pulled some cookware out of the cabinets because obvious that he'd hear a growling tummy from the kitten if he didn't produce something good to eat soon. "I'm going to make...Umm...." He put that thought on pause for a moment then went over and looked in the fridge.

He pulled out eggs, rice, some salmon and onions and several seasonings. "I'll make Tamagoyaki, fish over rice with a dash of daishi, plus miso soup." Soon he was cooking. He wasn't as good of cook as Narcissus but he new how to survive as bachelor. So in about 20 minutes he set a plate of Tamagoyaki and a bowl of fish over rice seasoned just enough but not so much to ruin the traditional flavors. And last but not least, Miso soup with small chunks of tofu and plenty of nori swirling in the cup.

"I hope you like it." he said with a smile as he sat down on the other side of the table with his own plate. Hiroki was rather traditional when it came to his own cooking. Not so much flair but the food was palatable.

He wondered if the younger man would come off this unusual high that he was soaring with today. Or maybe...this good mood should be enjoyed while it lasted. The other end of Azriel's emotional spectrum was...way too dangerous. "So...what do you think?"

However, even as he sat there, part of his head wondered how he could just eat with his kidnapper...while the other part of his head wanted nothing more than to hold the man before him and think of only...one thing. This crazy feeling kept him a little paranoid because he knew that he had just stood through a semi...pleasant conversation with Ishihara, the other man that brought him to this state. "Mm...so why did Ishihara-san decide to show up? Didn't seem like good timing considering his injuries...."

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel giggled, "Depends on who you ask as to if the news was good or not." the bat spoke, drinking his ice water instead of coffee as dark eyes watched Hiroki work on breakfast.

"Seems the news of my new song being finished put the boss in a really good mood today... just in time to keep the shark from getting finned." Katsu said, one finger swirling around the rim of his glass absently. "Getting shot up apparently got him in trouble. So he told me he's indebted to me..." the bat started giggling. "The shark owes me one! I LOVE it, hehehehe!"

By the time Hiroki had set the food down, dark eyes were looking at it quite hungrily. "Mmmm.... Miso first!" Azriel said, picking up the bowl and drinking it down quickly, almost burning his tongue in the process. "Oishii!!! Mmmmm... I love warm food sooooo much!" the vocalist said happily, practically having little hearts dance over his head. He smiled to Hiroki before digging into the other food with his chopsticks. "Why do you cook so good? Mmmm... you should make miso all the time! Just the feel of that hot broth running down your throat... into your chest... kami-sama..."

User Image

(((OOC: I figured I should explain. When I say "finned" in relation to a shark (or Ishihara obviously) I don't mean that in the sense of getting cut by another fish's fins like what would happen with a catfish (catfish have sharp barbs on their fins and when you get cut from them it's generally called getting 'finned'). What I mean in this sense is the horrendously irresponsible fishing practice of catching a shark, cutting off all it's fins, then throwing the live body back in the ocean (for it to drown/suffocate and bleed to death) and then keeping just the fins to sell for market (my sole reason why I'll never eat anything with shark fin in it). That's called "fining". So Az is meaning that when he says "finned". Hehehe far worse than a mere cut, ne?)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Your new song? When did you have time to make a new one?" From what Hiroki knew Azriel hadn't been doing much singing lately. Azriel seemed very focused on...him. Although maybe it was something that Azriel had been working on before they were forced together....he wasn't sure.

"Indebted to you?" So the Shark had screwed up that badly and Hiroki could only sigh because the man hadn't been 'finned'. Would have taken away 1 of many problems that plagued the company man's head. But being indebted to Azriel probably wasn't the best of places to be in from any aspect considering Azriel's intensely fickle and sometimes violent nature. Of course, indebted didn't mean living with the gothic star so maybe it wasn't a rough as he thought. There were things far more dangerous in a long term relationship with a man like Azriel. "I'm glad I'm not in his shoes." He said as he took up his cup of miso and slowly sipped.

Although, Hiroki wondered if it was the song that had the man so happy or the fact that the Spider said it was good. Hiroki knew that the young man was infatuated with the Spider. Sometimes it was just more apparent on some days rather than others. Right now seemed to be one of those days.

He watched Azriel's happy face thinking he might not have ever seen the young man so bubbly. This reaction certainly wasn't because of Hiroki's doing. Oh he knew what turned this boy's crank and it certainly wasn't Hiroki. He'd never be able to make the kitten bounce like that. A part of him felt a pain of unhappiness with that thought but he quickly tried to push the feeling aside. Never did he want to think his competition was a man he could never compete with in Azriel's eyes. He wasn't going to fool himself to believe he could fall for Azriel.

"Wait...Oh..its hot." But it seemed that the younger man didn't care. Maybe burning his own tongue was a turn on? Hiroki wasn't about to ask. "I guess you do love warm food but you know you should be careful. Maybe one day you'll sing me this new song of yours since it seems to have sent you to 7th heaven after getting such praise. Are you going to call your boss and thank him for the compliment. It's probably appropriate from a business standpoint."

He would keep himself neutral and out of this twisted idea of love and affection. No he wasn't falling for Azriel and it was certainly Ok by him if the younger man was messing with someone Hiroki loathed. He didn't want to be a part of some weird triangle that had a foreboding bad end to it. Yes, he had to believe that he could do this..... "So what are your plans for the day? I might just watch more TV if you're going to be busy...at least until Kaito-kun comes home."

No Sir!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
User Image

In mid-bite, chopsticks almost to his mouth, Azriel blinked... then he giggled as his eyes focused in then out again in a lens-like fashion.
"Is someone jealous?" he asked softly, glad Hiroki was sitting so close. "You want to make me happy like that... don't you?" the bat's voice was so seductive, every ounce of charm oozing into it. For a moment, Katsu blew on the bit of rice in his chopsticks, then he held it up in front of the elephant, offering him the bite instead. "Business standpoint... I don't care about that. He's happy... I'm happy... When I'm happy... Aren't you happy?" he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. "No... you're not happy... because you didn't make me happy... but I bet you could..." the vocalist smirked.
It was an unspoken order to eat the rice on the chopsticks, and as soon as Hiroki had, Katsu put them down and slinked out of his chair, twirling around until he was behind the megane-clad man, arms wrapped around Hiroki's shoulders far enough that his hands could rest upward on the man's opposing cheeks ever so lightly.
"Asato-kun can make me very happy..." the bat practically purred, more cat-like than anything at the moment. "Asato-kun does make me happy... but you see the difference is... you being happy isn't a matter of life or death for my hide... Matsumoto-san being happy... is..." removing his hands from Hiroki's cheeks, they came to rest on the man's shoulders, squeezing tightly. "You have to understand... my position... A-Sa-To-Kun..." Azriel whispered before teasingly licking the other man's ear teasingly. "Want to make me happy? I can tell you how... dear dear Asato-kun..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Me? I...I'm not jealous!" he answered quickly. But was that the truth? Or a lie? Sometimes Hirorki couldn't figure it out. "I....Well we are living in the same place so...you being happy makes my life a little easier. Nothing more than that." He said a little flustered as he tried to come up with a practical answer to a complex string of thoughts in his head. Making Azriel happy just to be...happy had a different contention to it that Hiroki just had a hard time accepting.

His lips took the bite of rice easily. Why did he just do that?! "I...I suppose I am happier when you're happy." he admitted but that was because life could be very ugly with Azriel if he wasn't happy....

He paused when Azriel mentioned that he bet he could make the younger man happy. However, picked up his rice bowl quickly because he didn't want to think too deeply. But his mind was already asking How? even if his lips refused to say it. And to be sure he shoved rice in between them to stop it up.

That touch and the purr from those slips caused his eyes to close as desire stirred once again. Even as he swallowed, his lips trembled from the lick upon his ear. Catching him off guard, and this time his lips formed the words that he didn't want to say, "How?

No Sir!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel's dark eyes glistened intently from behind the megane-clad man. "Last night you made me very... very... happy..." Katsu purred, his grip in Hiroki's shoulders lessening just enough so he could rub the man's tense muscles.

"I'm sure you can make me happy again... especially... since... my own wounds have healed..." the bat licked the back of the other man's neck teasingly, nuzzling him softly from behind.

Katsu was in a playful mood thanks to Izo's praise... and he wanted to share that mood with his new pet... before Kaito returned home.

"I could go downstairs... get a few things... and meet you in my room when you're finished eating... A-Sa-To-Kun..." he whispered, blowing lightly on Hiroki's ear as he spoke. "Wouldn't that be fun?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Would you not be willing to do it...even for me?" Ryu asked, softly and sadly, after the blond had left the room.

Justification of something that obviously made him sad...it was rather hurtful. It made the vocalist feel like his concern was unwanted, like his feelings didn't matter at all.

That wasn't a good feeling at all.

Sitting up on the couch, he looked up when he thought he saw Naoko come in the room.

"That was a fast smo..." the violinist's words caught in his throat as he realized the figure he was looking at wasn't Naoko at all, but a shadowy, black figure that seemed to come in and out of focus. The thing seemed to glide slowly toward him, it's long hair hanging over it's face.

As it drew closer, it held it's arms out toward the man, a horrible-sounding groan coming from it's throat.

Eyes wide, Ryuukaze scrambled off the couch, a scream catching in his chest as he backpedaled across the living room until he was flush up against a wall with nowhere else to run.

"Iie! IIE! TASUKETE!!!!!" he screamed, screwing his eyes shut, afraid to face what he was certain was his death.

By the time Naoko got back, there was nothing there, nothing happening outside of the violinist cowering on the other side of the room.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:20 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Kai only meant to comfort him, but the comfort was lost on the young star.
There was way too much on the kid's mind. Too many doubts, too many fears and uncertainties, even though he fought and fought to pull himself up above it all.

It wasn't all about leaving the stove on or whether or not he was really a burden to Kai, though those things did upset him a little.

"It's ok, Kai-bear. Ishi doesn't understand, but that's because he's always been one to have such super-high expectations. Believe me, I was never able to do enough to make him happy, either. At least, it kinda felt that way a lot of the time. He only does it because he cares, though. I guess...it's kinda nice to know he's still the same in a lot of ways, even after all the horrible stuff that's happened to him. We have to give him a lot of slack now, too, though. He isn't managing us right now, and the man's got a lot to sort out. If we just keep going...well, I think we'll all make it in the end." Hideki pushed to be as positive as he could. That was what kept him ok. Making himself be positive as much as he could.

It was a lot harder than anyone could imagine...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Gomen ne, Akuma-kun!" Naoko called back over his shoulder as he retreated to find his cigarettes.

They, and the lighter, were still in his suitcase. It took him a few seconds to dig them out then light one. His first puff felt good... and in truth the blond could feel some of his anxiety and stress ebbing away.

He'd probably been having nicotine withdrawal on top of everything else. Least smoking wasn't going to cause him to turn into a blood thirsty homicidal maniac... If he died from the cigarettes, so be it... least it was his head and not that of someone he loved... or an innocent bystander...

Heading back into the living room, somehow Naoko hadn't heard Ryu scream... and at first, the pianist was rather confused. "Ryu-kun? Doko?" he called out until finally spotting the violinist, curled in on himself across the room.

Setting the cigarette down in an ashtray on the table, the younger Oumori brother ran over and knelt down beside his lover. "Ryu-kun... Ryu-kun, daijoubu ka? What happened? I was only gone for a second and..." Naoko pushed the man's hair out of the way of his face. "Ryu-kun?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki's eyes closed as Azriel's words purred into his ear. His lips parted just slightly as his desire to kiss those lips became ever so inviting.

Upon hearing those words, he nuzzled back dropping his chopsticks and lifting one hand up to run through the younger man's hair. His head tilted to the side letting the man lick at his neck. "Ah...if it makes you happy." he answered enthralled by that whisper in his ear. The Dpress had certainly left his system behind and now he was back to other thoughts that only BoS could offer....

Soon as he moved his head just a bit more he could finally look into the depth of those dark eyes. He could drown there and be completely content for now..."Uhmmm....Yes....it would be...if I am with you."

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:28 pm

"Hi-chan..."

For a long time, Nakai didn't say anything. Then he smiled softly.

"Cheer up. He just dishes out some tough love. Nothing wrong with that. I mean, maybe he and I are different ends of your expectations spectrum. I'm just happy you made coffee and an omelet today and... well... Izzy wants you to be superman." the blond joked, though in a way he really was being serious.

"You, Hideki, need to figure out where you're comfortable on that spectrum for now... then slowly try and push yourself toward his superman end. Not like you gotta do it all at once or anything." he added, grabbing the shouchu and putting a little on his food.

User Image
User Image

"Then..." Katsu's voice remained soft, his lips moving to just against the other man's temple as he whispered. "You finish eating... and meet me in my room in ten minutes..."

The bat twirled away before Hiroki could even touch him, heading out of the kitchen and on his way downstairs to the basement.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm

User Image

Scarlet eyes opened and stared at nothing. For a long while, he was absolutely still and silent, gazing wide-eyed at the room, which was empty, save for them.

"Shutendouji...." the violinist finally whispered, goosebumps popping up all over his skin.

"Shutendouji...." he repeated, pulling his knees tighter into his chest, rocking ever-so-slightly back and forth.

Whatever it was he had seen had been so horribly frightening that it had left the vocalist in a state of shock.

Out of all the things he'd seen, done, and lived through, nothing had scared him this bad. The only emotion that was on Ryuukaze's face was terror.
And...if something had terrified the akuma this badly, it had to be something serious.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 pm

"Ryu-kun..." Naoko moved himself in front of the violinist, taking the other man's face in his hands and forcing his akuma to look him in the eyes. "There are no Oni here, Ryu-kun... no giants or kings or oni or anything like that. Just you and me...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Slipping the last bite of his omelet into his mouth, Hideki nodded and chewed.

"I know, I know...it's just...well...I guess I'm anxious. I won't really know what I'm capable of until I get back in the studio for a couple of days, I guess. I want to be perfect, to go in and be top notch and be able to do everything I used to do...but the thought that I won't be able to do any of it...it's terrifying. I mean...if I lost that, then I've lost pretty much everything. I don't know what I would do, and Ishi...Ishi would..." the young star's lower lip quivered. Would Ishi not care about him anymore if he lost everything he used to be? Would it be like when his mother left him, all over again?

Taking a deep breath, Chiyou got his wits about himself again.

"Ah...I just need to chill out. One thing at a time, and I'll make it. I'm just freaking out over nothing..."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm

User Image

Long minutes passed that Ryuukaze seemed to stare right through Naoko. The sound he had heard coming from that creature still rang in his ears. He almost feared that if he as much as blinked, it would get him.

"Just...you and me?" he repeated, trying to clarify if what he had just been told was indeed true.

If so...then what was that he had seen? He knew he'd seen something. He knew it was right there, plain as the nose on his face, coming for him, calling out for his soul.

"I saw it..." the vocalist insisted, his red eyes pleading with the pianist to believe him. It had been right there! Not five feet away!

What was happening to him? Was he finally joining Naoko somewhere off the deep end? He didn't see how. He'd always been able to push past any stress and anguish he'd been put through. He'd never had any psychiatric problems that were outstanding...just a little depression here and there earlier in his life. Hallucinations or delusions? Never. Sure, lots of weird things tended to happen to him, but they all had logical explanations!

This, however...

"It was so horrible, Naoko! This...this thing! It was a devil! A demon! Shadowy and dark, with long black hair hanging down over its face...it...I..." Ryu shut up, realizing as he came more and more to his senses just how much of a damn fool he sounded. Demon? Really? No...he was probably just suffering from stress and lack of sleep.

"I...I'm sorry I scared you, Naoko...you know, I actually think I just fell asleep for a split second and had a nightmare. The brain can do really crazy things to you when you're tired. I haven't slept any, really, since yesterday morning. I'm passing 24 hours here, and adding the stress of last night to the mix...well, it's no wonder, ne? I'll be fine. That was just...really freaking weird. So realistic, ya know?!" the akuma finally came back to himself completely, shaking everything off as a bad stress reaction, explaining it all away logically.

What he had seen, though...dream or not, it would haunt him for a while.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games