Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:44 am
lurichan
Um...lets see Serenity is a mellower song by a group that usually plays harder stuff, The Last Unicorn is the theme to an old movie, cartoon.... and a lot of Metallica songs sound similar.
*nods* heard metallica, and yeah have to agree with that *laughs* not always a bad thing, but sometimes gets a bit repetitive if they all sound the same, Godsmakc, I've heard a lot about and am looking into them and the last unicorn...I may have heard but don't hold me to that  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:45 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
Sorry! sweatdrop well, I don't think my friend'll be lik ethat, she's actually demanded that we make her pay rent....

Okay, that's a good thing if she is planning on being responsible. ^_^
She keeps worring that she'll be disrupting us *laughs* even though my family are never all here and we love her (my mum even wants to adopt her, so her living here's a good substitute *laughs*)

^_^ So if she doesn't sort things out with her mom, when is she coming to live with you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 am
lurichan
^_^ So if she doesn't sort things out with her mom, when is she coming to live with you?
Soon is very likely, apparently her mum isn't even speaking to her. I think she's going to be packing soon....I need to sort out the spare room actually *laughs* ahh thankfully it's the tidiest room in my house (we have a loose concept of tidy......)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:48 am
Godsmack..the lead singer has a deep resonating voice. I enjoy at least a few songs that I've heard by them, but I've only actually heard a couple here and there myself. I was naughty and grabbed my fav. off the internet.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:49 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Soon is very likely, apparently her mum isn't even speaking to her. I think she's going to be packing soon....I need to sort out the spare room actually *laughs* ahh thankfully it's the tidiest room in my house (we have a loose concept of tidy......)

Ahh, if it's anything like my version of tidy it's the room least used so it doesnt' have a thick layer of dust on it...
There were Real cobwebs on my cauldron that I dusted off it earlier today. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:51 am
"pray for daylight, pray for morning, praying for an end to....our deception"
I keep jumping genre.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:53 am
lurichan
Ahh, if it's anything like my version of tidy it's the room least used so it doesnt' have a thick layer of dust on it...
There were Real cobwebs on my cauldron that I dusted off it earlier today. ^^*
*laughs* in my room everything has quite a decent ammount of dust on it sweatdrop I do actually have a laundry basket....but it's been stolen by my mum for the bathroom xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:55 am
lurichan
"pray for daylight, pray for morning, praying for an end to....our deception"
I keep jumping genre.
Switching genre's good, it exercises the brain and annoys the neighbours blaugh  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:55 am
Well, I've got to get going here soon. ^^*

It was fun getting chat. *Waves*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:59 am
Ok hun! See ya! *waves*  

Isobel Bellamy

FudgeOnFire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:49 am
You've got girl germs! Willy-head!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:54 am
FudgeOnFire
You've got girl germs! Willy-head!
stare how old are you, 8?  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:09 pm
the profile says 15.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:17 pm
twisted  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:20 pm
lurichan
the profile says 15.
Year ages are very usually wrong, I know a 20 year old who is more like a 12 year old, in fact I know many like that...  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games