Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm
*sees Miro and Tes and heads over that way* Hi Miro. ^_^ Hi Tes. You look a little more awake today. cat_lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm
I had to walk today stare
Kitty lady!
:: starts waving the papers in front of kitty lady's face instead ::
House house house!! eek

:: sighs with relief that they're out of his face and carefully sips the steamer placed in front of him ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:56 pm
Had to... *before she can complete the thought, Miro is waving papers in her face* cat_surprised Miro, calm down! I can't read them if they're moving! cat_gonk

*eventually grabs Miro's wrist to stop her from waving them and is able to read the note* emotion_jawdrop Psyzapp gave you a HOUSE! emotion_jawdrop *stares at the note*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 pm
*spits his drink*
WHAT!!? scream

*nods stiffly* eek
Miro was giveded a house eek Miro doesn't even know where it is, but it's a house burning_eyes

... why didn't she give -me- a house? gonk
You have an underground house xp
It's not a house stare
Is too!
Is not stressed
Besides, you're not squeezing a person out of your v****a talk2hand
... uh....

... yeah, I've got nothing for that. neutral *sips his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm
cat_surprised Wow... Psyzapp must really like you, Miro! Only the Ladies and Ryzan have gotten anything that big from her! *can't help thinking that the gifts she has for Miro seem tiny in comparison* cat_sweatdrop

Here, let me see... *flips through the paperwork, looking for an address* It looks like it's just a couple of blocks away, between here and Most Wanted.

*looks up* Psyzapp did just have babies around 6 months ago. She's probably feeling more sympathetic toward mothers now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:18 pm
MiroIsLoved 4laugh
:: huggles her house deed thingy, getting it all wrinkly in the process ::

tch...
Yeah, well, apparently this kid is close to being mine, so where the hell is my free s**t? stressed

You already got free stuffses mad
No... as Kits just pointed out, Ry got free s**t. I got... uh... Ry sweatdrop  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm
Miro, you probably want to take care of that and put it someplace safe. cat_sweatdrop

Well, Tes, have you tried being, uh, nice to her? That might help, you know. cat_rolleyes Besides, at least you get things through Ryzan. *pauses* Close to being yours? What? cat_confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 pm
Nice? What's that? neutral I know not of this "nice" of which you speak.
Safe place surprised Right. Safe place safe place whee
*takes out her stocking shaped backpack, digging out a few empty containers of dark chocolate creme from it before placing the deed inside and returning it to the nothingness behind her back*
Safe place blaugh

*is taking another sip of his steamer when Kits questions what he said and about chokes on it*
sweatdrop Oh... yeah... funny story... sweatdrop

Scary man says Draa is the daddy, and Draa is Tes' clone so indirectly that would make Tes the daddy if scary man was telling the truth.

Yeah... that... sweatdrop
I've elected not to mention it to Ry sweatdrop

RyzanIsScary crying
Yes... yes he is crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm
Of course you don't. cat_rolleyes

*watches Miro put the deed away* I suppose that's about as safe as it gets...

Draa? cat_confused But he hasn't been here in.... I don't remember how long, but a lot longer than that! So how could he be the father? cat_confused

Yeah... probably not a good idea to mention it to Ryzan... now, at least. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:49 pm
:: looks off to the side, a bit ashamed, and tugs on Tes' arm ::
Miro should get some sleeps for works tomorrows 3nodding

hm? Don't you usually eat dinner before bed anyway? emotion_eyebrow
:: tugs harder on Tes' arm and waves to kitty lady person ::
Bye-bye~ blaugh

:: gets dragged out, though he doesn't really try to fight against it except for a brief moment to make sure he didn't spill his steamer. He's got not problem going home. ::  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Bye, Miro. Bye, Tes. *waves to them*

*sits down, realizing that someone brought her a hot cocoa at some point while she was talking to the elves* Oh... *takes a sip of it* It's still warm. That's good.

*feels something rub against her ankle and sees Gin, carrying a toy. She picks the cat up*

*sighs* Maybe I shouldn't have asked about Draa. I'm curious, though! cat_gonk I kinda miss Draa too. He was fun to mess around with. cat_neutral *sips her cocoa, thinking over the conversation again*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm
*as she finishes her cocoa, finds herself yawning. Standing up, she leaves AS for the night*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Besides, you're not squeezing a person out of your v****a talk2hand
... uh....

... yeah, I've got nothing for that. neutral *sips his steamer*

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl TIP BUTTON GOD DAMMIT TIP BUTTON!!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:00 pm
*sits at her desk, idly playing with her phone, pushing it back and forth across the smooth surface. She was all caught up with everything for AS, and really had no more need to be there that night, but wasn't ready to go home for the night either. Pressing a button on her phone, she brought up her text messages. Rod had been away on an assignment, and his last message, from about half an hour earlier, said that he was driving home from the airport*

*looks up at Silver, who was curled up on the couch* Hey, would you mind giving me a ride?

*Silver considers for a moment, then uncurls, stretching herself out and walking up to the end of the couch by the door as her answer*

*Kits grins and stands up, slipping her phone into her pocket. She and Silver go out to the parking lot, where the dragon grows until she's big enough for Kits to ride* I wonder if he's going to the house or the apartment... I think we'll try the house first, it's closer. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 pm
{{A few forewarnings:
1) This is actually taking place tomorrow night. I just decided to get a jump on it tonight.
2) Because I'm not going to be up much longer, I'm going to suddenly disappear in the middle of it, most like.
3) I expect by Thursday everyone should be back to normal time.
4) You're free to jump into the scene at any time, but keep the time in mind if you do. }}

*having definitely taken notice of how enthused people seem to be over the haunted maze all these times he's come by to walk Mir home, he figures tonight of all nights would be the one to finally check it out and he's dragged Ryzan here with him for that purpose. However, as he should have guessed, the line is even longer than ever classified_fu *

Gi ussta~ sweatdrop
Should have gone in earlier in the month stressed
At least we have all isto sweatdrop
Probably take that long to get in stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games