Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I'm not a brat..." Chiyou retorted to the nearest wall after the call had ended. He then proceeded to walk smack dab into said wall.

Well...maybe....he might think about calling the hospital service for a little help. But! It would be his decision if he did!

So...perhaps he was still a little bit of a spoiled, stubborn, headstrong brat.

"Ugh...Kai...I'm gonna go make breakfast..." he yelled down the hall loud enough to make sure the guitarist head him, then turned, two or three times, until he re-oriented himself and headed off to the kitchen.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't burn the kitchen down!" Nakai shouted back, trying in vein to get dressed and failing miserably.

Nothing FELT right today... and all of his clothes just made him feel more and more bleh....

Naoko was blushing by now but he shook his head. "Nope, sorry... can't help your sexy factor. Guess it's stuck being low forever and ever and ever..." he teased after the kiss.

Smile still in place, the blond sang words sweetly as he looked down into the red eyes in his lap.

Boku no mae de wa subete misete yo
Ari no mama no kimi ga suki
Shizen na kankei daiji ni shiyou

~ ~ ~

Show me everything when you’re with me
I like you just the way you are
Let’s treasure these peaceful moments

(((OOC: I have this mental image of Naoko and Ryu singing "Smiley Time" by Ono Daisuke and Kamiya Hiroshi... hahahaha. It's a really funny mental image! Bad itunes for giving me hilarious mental pictures!
http://grimmfeather.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/translation-smiley-time-by-kamiya-hiroshi-and-ono-daisuke/
Used one of Ono's verses above btw.)))

Leaning back, blue eyes closed as Nikki got to work on his hair. "Just don't press around too hard up there in certain spots." he warned, relaxing as the manicurist started on his feet and the fluttering fashion diva got to work.

"Maybe one day Shou will let you meet his designer... maybe if Ruki asks really really REALLY nicely, ne? Hmmm... Shou's supposed to come to dinner tomorrow night now that I think on it..." the young tiger couldn't help but smirk slightly though. "Ah Nikki-san... that's what I want to be now... for my fans and friends... Akihiko-san... not Narcissus-san. There's a time and a place for him... but right now... I just want to be me."

Time passed slowly, the young Koyasu actually falling asleep. It really wasn't hard because Nikki was a master at what he did.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:45 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

What you cannot believe...

Hiroki yawned feeling actually rested for a change, His head wasn't spinning at the moment which was a nice feeling. Although he didn't know it, what Nishikawa had laced his cocoa with was keeping things in balance for the moment. Rolling over, he yawned and felt the long chain at his throat slide down and over the edge of the couch. It was a reminder of his captivity when his mind drifted that direction.

But there was nothing...nothing he could do about that and after as long as he had been in Azriel's 'care'. All the things that Hiroki didn't know they were doing to him...Azriel was doing to him. It was slowly twisting the Elephant's thoughts and at times Hiroki couldn't figure out what he really wanted anymore.

He pulled himself up out when he heard laughter in the Kitchen. The only one with that high of voice was...Azriel in this house. And, wasn't Kaito-kun coming home today? Maybe the young man was already here.... Hiroki thought as slipped off the couch and padded his way to the Kitchen with his chain running behind.

Nishikawa waited close by and watched as Hiroki wandered past. There hadn't been any orders about keeping the pet away from others so he hoped that this wouldn't be an issue. But he was ready just in case.

"I smell some coffee...is Kaito-kun back?" Hiroki asked with sleepy eyes as he walked towards Azriel wanting to be close to that soft hair...that warm skin. But then he glanced across to see someone he didn't recognize. Wait....

He rubbed his eyes and then looked twice before he hissed under his breath. There was a moment between his sleepiness dissolving...the tensing of his skin and the idea of launching himself at the b*****d. Just enough time for anyone else to react.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
User Image

Azriel blinked suddenly and then looked at Hiroki. "We've a guest, Asato-kun. An important one at that." the bat spoke, rising from his chair... which looked odd considering he was now standing on it.

Katsu hopped down and put a hand on Hiroki's chest, hoping to steady the man who seemed about ready to pounce.

"The shark has come to call... quite early in the morning is seems... but no, Kaito-kun hasn't come home yet. I miss him... don't you?" Azriel asked, dark eyes focusing up on Hiroki.

A gaze that demanded the elephant of Ohayou look at him in return.

"I would stand, Hiroki-san... but things are simpler this way." Ishihara spoke, inclining his head in a bit of a bow.

Just to be formal.

Yawning, Azriel stretched his arms up into the air and draped them over the taller man's shoulders. "I slept like a rock last night... you too I'd imagine. Don't think either of us finished that movie. Begs the question of where the blanket came from though..." he said with a tilt of his head.

Of course Katsu guessed one of the guards had done it.

"Ishihara-san was just telling me that Shou-san and his group returned from their vacation... and that apparently... we weren't the only ones graced with a murderer in our midst." the bat's dark eyes flickered over to You.

The PR man nodded, "Injured in the line of duty. Anything to keep the stars and their companions alive."

Giggling softly, Azriel looked back up at Hiroki. "But he told me Hayato-san died of a heart attack on the way home... I didn't know the man all that much but... well... he was my only gothic competition lately. It's sad... losing a rival..." the vocalist spoke, letting the megane-clad man go, figuring he'd had enough time to cool down and collect himself.

If Hiroki launched himself at You... Katsu would watch and only when, or if, Ishihara seemed to be in need of assistance, would the bat have the guards drag the elephant away.

In the back of Azriel's mind... he entertained the idea of the two fighting. It'd be fun to see how well an injured shark could hold up against a raging elephant...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Well...if you'll still have me, then I guess not being sexy wouldn't be so bad..." the violinist smiled, breathing in the warmth that seemed to be emanating from their very hearts.

"You're never alone..." he whispered in tune, fingertips caressing the pianist's face ever-so-sweetly.

Could he not stop time? Keep them right here, just like this, for all eternity?
It caused his heart to ache, thinking of the next time something bad would happen...the next time there would be a loss, a hurt, a horrible episode that was out of his control...
It wasn't a matter of if, but of when.

That's what made these moments so very bittersweet.

"Whatever the time, wherever you are, this message will always overflow..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 am

User Image

"Not gonna!" he called back over his shoulder, completely confident that he could manage. He just wanted to prove that he was capable, that he wasn't completely pathetic.

In the kitchen, Hideki opened the fridge and felt around until he came up with a couple of eggs. Ok...he could do eggs!

After a few more moments of fumbling, the young blond managed to get out a bowl, a whisk, and a frying pan. Cracking the eggs into the bowl was pretty hard, because he had to try and be sure there were no bits of shell in the egg, and that the egg actually went into the bowl. Once that was taken care of, he whisked the egg thoroughly and poured it into the frying pan, which was now extremely hot. He could feel the heat coming from the pan, and that helped him know where the cookware was on the stove.

Carefully, he worked the eggs into a couple of omelets, then slid them onto plates. They weren't very pretty, but they were cooked, and from what Chiyou now tasted, they were pretty yummy!

"I did it!" the kid called out to the guitarist, sounding like a child that had just learned how to dress himself for the first time.

Unfortunately, he forgot to turn off the stove burner. There was nothing there that could start a fire, but it wasn't a good thing, regardless.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The hand at his chest stilled him even as the desire to return the favor to the man that had participated in the kidnapping. That day returned to his head rather vividly. That is until those dark eyes demanded his own and he was falling into those pools once more.

"I...do miss him." It wasn't a lie, Kaito-kun was fairly decent to Hiroki on days. But then he paused trying to gain his wits about him. Although it was difficult to escape that dark gaze. His fingers relaxed as the lithe fingers reached over; draping his shoulders. Was it a protective feeling he felt or a means from keeping him from launching at the Shark?

Although that yawn caused a yawn of his own to escape him no matter how hard he tried to stop it. God he hated instinctive reflexes. "I don't know." he admitted within that yawn not knowing where the blanket came from but he could also assume the guards had put it there.

As soon as the enchanting eyes flicked away from his own, he was freed from that dark spell and his own eyes sought out Ishihara like a magnet considering his options. But even as the idea of returning the favor from kidnapping crossed his mind, the dreadful news that was revealed stopped him and pushed his own keen business sense to the forefront.

So Shou was attacked as well, he thought to himself as his mind actually flicked through the list of possible assailants. However, from his perspective, Ohayou didn't have nearly as many enemies as Smash thus the possible candidates were relatively small and most of them were more interested in stalking stars....not killing them. He also knew Ohayou wasn't the one to send assassins after stars. Aki wouldn't kill talent...well...that's what the Elephant believed. Although he didn't know that was actually a falsehood he had been led to believe.

"Maybe I'm not surprised that Smash has something like this occurring. Your studio has more enemies than sands in a hour glass." he commented with a cold undertone at Ishihara. "Yes, I'm sure you would do...anything." Hiroki's frown creased his lips as he stared at the man at the table. "But I'm glad that Shou-san and his friends are alive."

However, when Azriel giggled, Hiroki couldn't help but be attracted by the voice. Although as the younger man continued speaking, Hiroki felt a bit disgusted and pulled away as soon as he was freed.

Coffee. He needed coffee. Something to keep his hands busy and allow him to think because it did disturb him that a vocalist passed away. Even though he didn't know Hayato Jun at all except in very brief passing, another talent was lost to this world.

He pulled down a cup and grasped the pot while his words filtered out from under his breath, "You're not sad at losing a rival. Don't even try to fake it. You should be ashamed of yourself for giggling about a rival's death so easily. Rivalry is the basis for becoming a better musician...His death is your loss too. You should be more respectful."

So the Elephant wasn't completely enamored with the Bat's every move. He still had his own thoughts and convictions that he would try to follow even if Azriel complicated each and everyone of them.

His fingers tilted the pot slowly and the coffee started to flow from it into the cup. "I didn't know the man, but his strong passionate vocals will be missed. No talent should be lost so young...My condolences to Smash." The last line was more directed at Ishihara than at Azriel.

Over the course of the coffee pouring down, Hiroki gripped his own emotions due to the conversation that brought out his business sense even in his own bad situation. If he were to attack the hitman, there was still the two guards, and Azriel to deal with plus the chain and collar at his throat. He was at a terrible disadvantage in the grand scheme of things.

But then again, Ishihara wasn't in that good of shape right now either so that might even things out at least with one opponent. However, even considering all these things, they'd still take him out before he could even get free. Each attempt at escape had failed utterly with various consequences. Although the satisfaction of pounding his fists in that pained flesh a few times was....tempting.

Once the coffee was full in his cup, he turned and leaned against he counter keeping his distance between Azriel and Ishihara. His lips took a single sip of the brew as his eyes continued to scan for....options.

No Sir!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

Ishihara couldn't help but smirk, though he hid it behind a cup of coffee. The elephant was scolding the bat. Which meant Azriel didn't completely have the man under his thumb.

Though from the looks of things... the vocalist was doing a very good job so far.

Katsu frowned, "Someone dies and their body goes away. I've never missed someone who's died. I've only ever missed what they could do for me." the young man said, crossing his arms over his chest and pondering Hiroki's words.

"I think what Azriel-san means, Hiroki-san... is he's quite used to death. However, as long as it isn't his own, it holds no emotional significance for him. He has no sentimental attachments to any other person." Ishihara spoke up, dark eyes on the elephant on the other end of the room.

Katsu seemed to puff up for a moment. "I do too have attachments! If something happened to Asato-kun or Kaito-kun then I'd be very very sad." inwardly though, he knew he'd be even more sad if something were to happen to Izo of all people.

For a brief moment, You was actually surprised. "Congratulations, Hiroki-san... you've figured out how to make this little brat care for someone other than himself. In that sense... maybe I should be extending my condolences to you."

Giggling came from Katsu again because what You had just said really was a joke at it's core. "What was Hayato-san like normally? And by that, I mean when he wasn't visiting the depths."

"A pain in the a**." Ishihara replied with a slight sigh. "I had to personally bring him back from Hawaii... I had thought the man to have listened to my warning but... well... he was always quite stubborn. Do you want to attend the memorial when it's held?"

Azriel nodded, sitting back down at the table. "Of course. There'd be talk if I didn't." dark eyes flickered over to Hiroki, the bat's focus on the elephant who had seemed to pretty much distance himself from both men. "Are you mad at me now?" he asked with a bit of a pout to his face.

User Image

Eventually... Nakai was dressed, wearing a sort of bucket hat on his hair that just kept the damn blond fluff down... but for him it looked rather low key, as if he were just wanting to blend in with the world.

"Izzy say anything else?" the guitarist asked as he made himself a new cup of coffee (having drunk the other). But then he paused. "Hi-chan... you forgot to turn the stove off." the blond spoke, turning it off for him. "But I gotta give you credit in making eggs. Good job." Kai ruffled Chiyou's hair as he sat down at the table to eat, setting an extra cup of coffee in front of the 'kid'.

"I'm not sexy all the time and you have me... seems only right to return the favor." Naoko spoke, his smile soft as lithe fingers ran through Ryu's multicolored hair.

In the back of his mind however, the younger Oumori brother knew that such a statement wasn't completely true. When he retreated inside and the darkness spread... he was very very much alone.

For now however, his darker self seemed content to wait and watch, which for the pianist was a godsend.
He didn't want to hurt anyone... physically, mentally, verbally... that just wasn't in his nature.

"Mmmm... as much as I love you using my lap as a pillow... I kind of want a cigarette... let me grab one and I'll be right back here for your laying on pleasure." he teased with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Once Hamu was gone, Sai just sat there and watched TV. Not really moving for a long time. He wondered what Naoko was doing but he wouldn't call him. Something told him that it wouldn't be a good idea.

Ko-kun was sleeping like an angel and that was Sai's consolation to such tragedy. The boy presence did sooth the aching heart of the depressed blond.

As Sai sat there, he heard a knocking at his door. A rapid tapping that really couldn't be ignored. Getting up, he shot a glance at the surveillance monitor and saw that the bodyguards outside were interrogating...Izzy Lucky!

Hurrying to the door, Sai opened it quickly and stared out at the scene, "What's going on here?"

"I guess no one is suppose to visit that they don't know." Izzy huffed and straightened out his coat.

"We are just doing our job, Shou-sama. He didn't have an appointment as far as we...." answered the first guard to the pointed question.

"Friends don't Need an Appointment!" Sai barked and grabbed Izzy by the hand pulling him in and slamming the door. Sai leaned back against the door and looked Izzy over, "I'm sorry Izzy. I've extra security now and they're a little touchy at the moment."

"Yes, I can tell. Why so much security? What's been happening? I came here because I wanted to make sure you were ok. Especially when I heard about Hayato-san...." Izzy asked as he pulled off his coat and hung it up in the closet by the door.

An hour passed from talks about what happened to quiet deep conversations reminiscing over Hayato, Hawaii...and days before then. Izzy comforted Sai's occasional tears but the shift to Shou was inevitable. And with that shift, Izzy always wondered what caused the man to suddenly span from one extreme to another.

With a hug of affection the super star thanked him again for coming to visit and if the star was sad about Hayato, it was now impossible to tell. Maybe it was just Shou's way of trying to shake of the grieving process. But the emotional shift was really very similar to the days on the boat, so Izzy could only take the entire situation in stride.

When the subject of music was brought up, Izzy explained his problem about picking one song for the 3 shows. And how nervous he was about being up there with a band he knew but never practiced with.

Shou listened and his bright eyes twinkled then he got up and pulled Izzy in to his home studio, "It's not hard Izzy...When you're nervous or sad, just let it bleed out. It doesn't matter who the band is as long as the notes are pure."

Picking up a guitar, Shou strummed a few notes. The somber tune filled the room with a deep melancholy that may have reflected what wasn't visible upon the man's face. "Your words are like this....Come on Izzy. Loosen up...sing whatever comes from those lips. Let me draw you into my realm...."

Izzy slowly found his rhythm and joined in the game singing whatever came to mind. There was no real song here but the flow of thoughts that mixed with the music. It was as if the stress of hours past started lifting from his body the more he sang...the more he released his soul. Shou's magic.

By the time they stopped a little boy was sitting on the piano bench close by watching with his head on his hands and his elbows on the red piano. When they stopped he started clapping. "That was great!"

Shou set down the guitar and gestured to Izzy, "Ko-kun, this is Izzy Lucky, the man who manages Narcissus and one of my closest friends."

"Nice to meet you...umm...Lucky-san!" Ko chirped, "We get to eat pancakes at Akihiko-niisan's tomorrow! Are you going to be there?"

"Um...yes I am Ko-kun." Izzy smiled brightly while within he was shocked. Up close and not hidden by masks and makeup, this boy could have been a little Akihiko...or Yuuji. There was a distinct family resemblance that pointed straight to the Koyasu family. Those grey eyes...weren't blue but he could already tell that the child would be a heartbreaker once he became a man. "I hear you're going to play for us too. I know that Narcissus-san is very much looking forward to your music. He was telling me the other day that he really wants to meet you in person."

The child brightened up as he listened then smiled broadly, "Uncle Shou let me listen to Akihiko-niisan play piano on a CD. And I have questions!"

Shou laughed, "Oh...my...Narcissus might have his hands full tomorrow. But as for your song, Izzy....You've never sang Circle the Drain here in Japan. People want to hear that song. However, mm...if I look at the viral implications. You and Narcissus doing a variation on ...Returner together would be stunning."

Setting down his guitar, Shou got up and walked over to a set of draws filled with sheets of music. He pulled out a few that were close to the top and walked over sitting them on a work table then started to discuss Izzy's options in deeper detail. Ko walked over and looked down at the compositions absorbed by the conversation.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki listened and his frown continued behind his cup. He doubted that Azriel would truly miss him when he was gone. He was pretty sure that...Azriel might miss Matsumoto Izo. It frustrated him...but why? Why should he care? The man was his captor....but then again, also his....lover. No that wasn't quite true. He wasn't in Love with Azriel. Was he? What was making him so annoyed then? It had to be the younger man's lack of respect for the...dead.

"Are you sure...?" Hiroki asked under his breath not really trying to be heard but somehow the sincerity seemed to be lacking in the puffed up younger man. He doubted sadness was quite the right word when it came to Azriel.

Hiroki's eyes flicked over to Ishihara. Condolences indeed. he thought to himself as he kept the cup close to his lips. He wished he could have come up with some sort of sarcastic remark.

But the next bit of conversation was certainly a small slice of news that put together a piece of a puzzle that had been long put aside. Now he knew the reason for Hayato's sudden departure. Hiroki had to wonder what sort of conversation....warning had occurred. His own memories conjured up some very harsh realities. Ishihara You was a monster. "So that's why he left so soon..." Hiroki couldn't blame Hayato for leaving if shark of a man was ripping into his skin.

But speaking of monsters, he glanced at Azriel. And again that word was lost from his vocabulary when he looked at the lithe young man. Azriel didn't like that word one single bit and had made certain Hiroki knew it quite well. However, right now, he could think clear enough to consider such thoughts but most of the time that was not the case. It was hard to think of the man as a monster when he couldn't stop himself from...other more intimate impulses.

But then Azriel questioned him and Hiroki's eyes flicked up over his cup. His words were quite precise, "You've got perfect vision, you figure it out."

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am

User Image

"Kuso..."Hideki hung his head and stomped a foot. It figured he'd forget something so simple as to turn off the burner! He was so busy making sure he did everything right and felt his way around the kitchen that he forgot a very important step at the end.

Maybe he was unable to care for himself after all? What if Kai hadn't been here? He would have either burned the place down or he would have hurt himself on the stove later, for sure.

"Mm...not really. He just wants me to get back to work...and stop dragging you down, I think." the blind vocalist sort of danced around the question. He didn't want to discuss a lot of that conversation right now. In all fairness, he felt a little down now, thinking that He was just an incapable little brat now. Things he tried not to think about too much...being unable to see, unable to go out and party on his own, unable to do much of anything without direction...and having to learn how to live all over again! Perhaps it would have been better if Naoko had just finished him off...

The kid didn't realize it, but as these thoughts were swimming through his head, tears were sliding down his cheeks, falling like shimmering liquid crystals.

"Arigato..." Hideki smiled past his emotions, tilting his heat to the side, "I really tried my best!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:40 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Grabbing Naoko by the hand, Ryuukaze was reluctant to let him go.
Telling his lover what to do wasn't really his style...but...

"Hey...don't go. You know...maybe you should quit smoking. We've got no business having bad habits like that in this industry, anyways..." the violinist said, trying to play off what he was really thinking inside.

I don't want you to smoke...what if you get cancer, or heart disease. What if you have a heart attack and die...just like Jun...

The thought was awful, but it was there, and it was well founded, given all that they knew about smoking and it's health risks these days...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel's crossed arms remained that way. "Zurui..." he pouted, looking away from Hiroki as if he were no more than a spoiled brat wanting his way. "I thought you liked me enough that I wouldn't have to read you. I tried to read Ishihara-san and he clammed up on me... neither of you are much fun today." he pouted even more, to which Ishihara couldn't help but laugh softly.

"Azriel-san, I can't let you read me and you know that. We've been over this before. There are some people that it's better off to just let go about their business." You spoke, standing from the table, albeit a bit shaky, and using his crutch for support. "I should be going. There's a lot to do and very little time to do it in. You have my thanks, Azriel-san. Hiroki-san, please don't give Azriel-san or Kaito-san any trouble."

Katsu stood from his own chair, making a semi-twirl until he was standing on front of Hiroki. "Be nice to Asato-kun. He's not awake yet. No threats on my watch."

Bowing as much as he could, Ishihara smiled slightly. "Wouldn't dream of it. Take care." the PR man spoke before showing himself out and starting the trip home.

Sighing, Azriel tilted his head back until the top of it was resting against Hiroki's chest, dark eyes looked up at the megane-clad man. "Not the best way to wake up, ne? Want some breakfast? I think I can figure out how to make toast..."

User Image

"Oi, don't beat yourself up about it, Hi-chan." Kai said, ruffling the 'kid's' hair again. "These things take time. I know perfectly non-blind people who leave the stove on... gas stoves at that! Talk about dangerous..." he said with a smile, trying to look on the bright side of things. "Besides, the driver should be here within the hour... and we've still got to do something about your bedhead." the blond teased, taking a bite of the eggs.

They really were good... and that kind of amazed Nakai.
"Look... you're not dragging me down. I've been lazy. Izzy just doesn't understand what it's been like. Managers are supposed to schedule studio times and all that s**t... but I haven't exactly had a manager around. How was I supposed to do a manager's job and mine both? I'm not so focused as to multi-task like that."

One thin eyebrow raised to Ryu. "Seriously? You're asking a man who's half insane a good deal of the time... dealing with stress and fear and anxiety and pressure and god knows what else... to stop smoking?" Naoko couldn't help but burst into giggles. "Do you REALLY want to make me grouchy on top of all that?" he shook his head, kissing his akuma's fingers but then pulling away and heading to where his suitcase was in the bedroom. "This really isn't the best time to try and quit a habit. A habit that I like by the way. It isn't as if I'm a vocalist... and hell, Narcissus-san smokes and he IS one."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

A soft fuzzy spoiled kitten. That's exactly what Azriel appeared like in the company man's head. Just like...Akihiko in ways but much younger. The bratty resemblance was striking at times. "Brat...that's all there is to it. You're a brat." He said with roll of his eyes as he shook his head and sipped the coffee again.

The pouting certainly distracted Hiroki from the other ideas in his head. But his eyes drifted back to Ishihara as the man started speaking. "I wouldn't think of it...." he answered even though some days that was a lie and other days it was the truth. Right now, a lie...certainly a lie. At least he thought it was the case until the younger man twirled in front of him.

"I..." His words paused when he smelled the lavender in the younger man's hair invade his nose and that....ahh..the feeling of that warm press against his chest. That soft touch kept him from noticing the other man's departure. Those sensations assaulted his head for a short time...things started to drift again just a little.

He shook his head realizing that they were alone. What the heck?! He rubbed his eyes and he couldn't have been dreaming "Ne, did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed? No...Umm...Ishihara.....he just left right?" For a moment he was a bit confused and had to replay the conversation in his head. The Dpress was wearing off and the BoS was making it's come back with a couple side effects here and there.

His free hand drifted down over the arm of the younger man then across his abs as he kissed the top of his head. "Yes, I'd like some breakfast but maybe you should let me...or your guards cook. Toast isn't enough for a kitten like you...." he murmured softly.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"But I like toast..." Azriel whispered then smiled. He twirled away again, grabbing a spatula and handing it to Hiroki. "Then cook to your heart's content. I'll watch from the table." the bat said, that smile slowly growing into a smirk as he sat down again.

Dark eyes remained fixed on the company man, elbows on the table, chin propped up in his hands. "What are you going to make? I enjoy watching people do things... so this should be educational, ne?" Katsu asked.

In the back of the vocalist's mind however, he was doing this and that to keep Asato's attention focused on him.
Not on the shark who just departed.
Not on the situation which the elephant found himself in.
All that attention on the demonic little kitten who's claws drew blood quicker than one might ever expect.

Izo was proud of him.
That alone had made Katsu's day worth it already.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games