Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's ears twitched. "I know that breathing." She said running to the basement. She saw Daisuke and ran up to him and hugged him. "Daisuke...." She said
he didn't look at her and stayed silent as she hugged him if atamous or dark told her what i did then why is she still around me i look at her "why are you still around me didn't dark or atamous tell you what i did to my parents and i don't want that to happen to you" he looked down "its with these swords that i did it i was training with them but then my animal got out and i killed everyone near me and atamous was the one who stopped me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 pm
Alena looked up at Atamous, "I'm fine..Its just.. Jack.." she muttered.
Jack walked in the room, "Are you feeling better?" he asked her, looking at her with a worried look.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:29 pm
horsesnsoccer17
"Same to you." Jami grinned and then opened her book. "What classes do you have?"

Kumi thought about it and smiled. " I have the standardclasses as well as dragon riding, and weapons training. How about you?", she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's ears twitched. "I know that breathing." She said running to the basement. She saw Daisuke and ran up to him and hugged him. "Daisuke...." She said
he didn't look at her and stayed silent as she hugged him if atamous or dark told her what i did then why is she still around me i look at her "why are you still around me didn't dark or atamous tell you what i did to my parents and i don't want that to happen to you" he looked down "its with these swords that i did it i was training with them but then my animal got out and i killed everyone near me and atamous was the one who stopped me"
"I'm still here because i love you and that whatever happens i want to be there. Evaen if my life is at risk. If your animal does get out. Maybe i can stop it... But i don't want you to go through this alone." She said almost crying  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena looked up at Atamous, "I'm fine..Its just.. Jack.." she muttered.
Jack walked in the room, "Are you feeling better?" he asked her, looking at her with a worried look.
"hey jack nice look you look good but you need some new clothes" he smiled then looked at alena with a worried look "you sure your ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Jami grinned. "That's almost the exact same as me. I have Chem, Alg, and Bio. And then those two specials."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:36 pm
Kumi smiled."Thats nice! I hope we have atleast a class or two together."she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:36 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"I'm still here because i love you and that whatever happens i want to be there. Evaen if my life is at risk. If your animal does get out. Maybe i can stop it... But i don't want you to go through this alone." She said almost crying
he hugged her looking sad "but if you get hurt cause of me i would never be able to forgive myself" a tear went down his cheek  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 pm
Alena smiled, "I'm fine.. But it seemed Im going to need a new dragon.. And jack is gonig to need a dorm and new clothes.." She muttered as she got up, Jack helped her up and glared at Atamous, "We need to talk alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 pm
"Yeah. That would be good." She smiled.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:39 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena smiled, "I'm fine.. But it seemed Im going to need a new dragon.. And jack is gonig to need a dorm and new clothes.." She muttered as she got up, Jack helped her up and glared at Atamous, "We need to talk alone."
atamous nodded and disappeared  
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
he hugged her looking sad "but if you get hurt cause of me i would never be able to forgive myself" a tear went down his cheek
"I won't let you hurt me. I promise." She said to him whiping away his tear as tears went down her face.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Baby Coquette

Kumi noddedand smiled and then looked up at the sky watching the clouds go by.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Jami looked back at her book and began reading.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:41 pm
Tsubame trotted down the hall as Sion followed shortly after her,"Your are an idiot Sion..and thats coming from the heart." she looked over her shoulders to see Sion in a pleading expression,"I keep covering you for stupid reasons...All-the-time..." she sighed,"I don't even know why I cover for you...I don't know the reasons, I have no idea what is even in your this little brain of yours Sion..."

Sion continued to tug on Tsubame's sleeve,"PLEASE, I'M SO SORRY...I promise I will TRY to avoid stuff...I just can't help it, I get too curious..." she smirked,"C'mon Tsubame, just let me out late tonight and I will try not to go out late ever again." she clapped her hands together as she hugged Tsubame's waist,"Just let me go one more time!!! Or...thats what I think..." she froze,"PLEASE!!!"

Tsubame looked down as Sion dragged her tightly, she narrowed her eyes,"Sion, stop it...seriously..." she attempted to walk as she ignored the fact all Sion's bodyweight had fallen onto her.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games