Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:04 am
Lovie smiled. "I get out today." He said pointing to the clock that said it was midnight. " Ready to go back to the cabin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:18 am
She smiled "Sure, lets go" she said releasing him and she stepped back a bit. Waiting for him to lead the way out.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
Lovie first quickly got undressed and into some regular clothes. He still had to take some pills that were anti-depressents and a pain killer for the stomach pain but thats all. Then he took Collies hand and led her outside. "Did you walk or take your car?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:30 am
Collie yawned "I acctually walked here" she said laughing a bit as she wrapped her arms around his arm.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:34 am
Lovie smiled. " Okaylets go then" He said and began to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 am
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
. {Alex} .

Alex stared at him for a minute, still in the same position. She quickly sat up, not moving her eyes from his face. She moved his head so he was looking straight at her and she brushed her hand along the side of his cheek and she bit her lip playfully. "You know, your cute when you blush" she said laughing a bit. She brushed his hair out of his face and leaned him, kissing him softly, her hand resting on his cheek as she did so.

|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan blinked at her, "I'm supposed to be cu--" Alex's lips against his stopped him mid sentence, he kissed her back, smiling against her lips. He pulled back, the same smile still on his lips. "-te all the time, not just when I blush." He finished, stick his tongue out at her.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:47 am
. {Alex} .

Alex lauhed "I guess your cute all the time" she said laughing. "Hey! you can't stick your tongue out at me!" she said lightly biting his tongue. "Thats MY thing!" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collie let out a long yawned as she clung to his arm, walking down the street. She gazed up at the sky and rested her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:29 pm
Lovie smiled and and walked her into the cabin. " I love you so much"  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:45 pm
[ Asami ] .FuzzyAngel.
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy smiled, "Hah. How couldn't I miss you?" she tilted her head, still smiling. "Where've ya been anyways?"

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

- - -

User Image:{Johnny}:

Johnny smirked "I missed ya too.." he smiled Of course I would miss her...I love her he thought to himself. He raised an eyebrow, "I was just a little late to come here...So,Nice to see you're still fit.." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:47 pm
User Image

~*Cassy*~

Cassy ws jogging around the block in a pair of short running shorts that showed off her strong legs. Ontop she wore a sports bra and her hair in a ponytail. He hadn't seen Justin in a while.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:04 pm
User Image-:{Justin}:-
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin was back in the weightroom,lifting weights of course. He thought that in order to show that he was any stronger than the other guys here,he needed muscles. He turned his head to the side to see Cassy. "Hey Cas!" he shouted to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:08 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy heard Justin. She smiled and ran over to him. " Hey hun. " She said kissing him softly on the lips.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:17 pm
User Image-:{Justin}:-
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin kissed her back and continued his weight lifting. "So..Out jogging?" he asked with a slight grunt. Weight lifting was kind of hard.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:19 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy nodded. " Yeah. Why are you weight lifting? You know your the strongest guy here. " She said smiling putting her hands on her hips.

Vaginal Grape

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games