Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 am
Hitomi warped to the area, looking around for Zieg. She finds him with Frayne. and catches the end of her sentence. "What do you mean you can not...do it?" she asked, her voice small, but un-wavering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 am
"Ya. What do you mean?" Zieg asked as he looked at the items "And what are these?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:03 pm
"I don't have the same powers as you two do. My character is sensitive to AIDA. Most of the time I can't even see AIDA, but I can still fight. So I won't be at my best in the coming battle." Frayne smiled. "But I know we'll be fine. Anyway, those are virus cores. They'll open the area in which we fight Allen. I can't use them because I can't see the portal either. And I don't know what they'll do to my data if I use them, since they are AIDA infected cores."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 am
Zieg starts walking up to the giant cathedral, saying "Then lets get started"  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm
Htimo walked along, looking at Frayne. "So, we have powers that are greater than Aida?" she asked, looking up at the huge cathedral.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:58 pm
(Pssssst, you guys should pick avatars for your characters. (that's what she means by "powers" lololol) I don't remember if they have one or not, I think Hitomi's was Innis, or I'm thinking of something else. XD Oh! And for Zieg, still having Aura as an avatar is fine too. o: )

"Of course." She said to Zieg. Turning to Hitomi, Frayne nodded. "Yes, there are few in this game that have your powers and you two are two of the eight. I don't know what exactly your powers are, but you have them. Now let's go." She held the door open for Zieg and Hitomi, already knowing what will be in there.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am
(Innis!! Innis!! I have to play the game to write down her attacks! I shall, yes!)

Hitomi walked into the cathedral, pausing to see if Zieg was going to follow. Her ears ringed with unbearable pain. The music that the once friendly place was not audioable thru the pain. "I think my speakers are broken..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm
"Please hurry, it knows that we're here." There was a loud bang coming from inside the cathedral. Multiple bangs were heard after. It sounded as if something were trying to break through the walls of data that decorated the church.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 pm
(Mine's Aura. She'll have all the Avatars attacks if you don't think that's godmodding)

"What the hell is that?" Zieg asked as he ran up the stairs and into the church  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:28 pm
(Trying to revive this roleplay again ;_; )

Frayne followed Zieg into the church. The loud banging stopped immediately as they entered. "Careful..we must destroy the statue without damaging the church." She looked up at the newly formed statue that was placed where the old Aura statue once stood. It appeared to be a girl with wings wrapped around her, her face barely visible. "Doing this might release her power, and if we destroy that, she may just come back."

(and I guess I'll start new again with Edin since Tsuyuna sorta left, hopefully it'll help more people join in. XD)

Edin warped to Lumina Cloth, hoping to find something to entertain him, maybe a good arena match or find something useful from the black merchant. He wandered a bit around, slowly walking towards the arena.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Shade logged into the world again, it had been the second time today. Mac Anu seemed dull at the moment as the noobs ran around trying to figure things out, Shade scoffed silently not wanting to deal with falling behind on his training. The gate in the middle of the room seemed so comforting at the moment as he walked towards it and teleported himself to Lumina Cloth to enjoy some good old arena matches.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image Shade walked around town ignoring the chatter of the random players around. Everyone was getting ready for an arena tournament, something that had eluded Shade. He stared up at the arena walking towards it slowly before stopping just before the counter.

"I never have a team for this." He said to himself thinking of how afraid his party members were of someone watching them so closely.

The lady behind the counter was registering some a new party to add into the tournament. Images of the champion shone brightly on the large billboards around. Shade couldn't help but look up at their face, how great it would be to test himself.

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image Shade watched the team move from the counter getting ready, one of them were worried and shaking a bit from all the excitement. The team tried to calm him down urging him to go through with it that things would be ok.

"I wont back out, but wow what if I mess up in front of everyone?" The player responded to them.

They urged him further telling him how great of a player he was and to just act like they were out on the field. Shade smiled walking away from the group and heading back down the stairs to get a little alone time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image Chatter, the noise was so.....sooo....busy..yes that was the word. How could anyone relax and enjoy the eternal night of this place. Shade's feet echoed as he walked around behind the arena wall to a more secluded area.
Leveling up seemed like a good idea as he leaned up against the wall to think. It had been some time since he had went out to an area and actually fought a monster. People were breaking the level 100 mark, people that he used to be stronger than, it was nauseating.

Just then he saw a bug in the system a fragment of the world glitched into weird looking data lines and then returned to normal. Shade stared puzzled half expecting something to happen. He had read up on the legendary dot hackers and the thought of a glitch in the system putting him into a coma scared him tremendously.

Shade walked away slowly, cautiously, facing the spot that had glitched. He wasn't paying any attention to the fact that he was about to bump into someone.

(This can be anyone of you, if no one posts I'll continue alone.)

l Nari l

Beloved Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:54 pm
Edin was daydreaming, slightly leaning forward as he walked, staring up into the dark sky as he walked towards the arena counter to enter. He wondered if there would be anything actually somewhat decent in the arena today, since lately arena battles had been sort of repetitive. High levels beating the crap out of each other, nothing out of the ordinary. Then suddenly ran into somebody that seemed to be a bit larger than him. He tumbled a bit backwards, lost his balance and fell. He started to get up, "Sorry, sorry. You okay..?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff