Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelfire5x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:44 am
Ophiuchus
angelfire5x
Looks nice, the greenstuff on his back seems a bit 'wobbly', is that just my eyes or the picture? Is it nice and smooth for real?
The camera shot actually made it really visible. I've since filed it down smoother. I'm also gonna replace the metal face "cigar" thing with something

Sounds good, gonna need to get more pictures up at the next stage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:11 am
Rey_Za_Burrel
User Image
Top: Laz with grenade launcher (201?)
Middle: standard Laz
Bottom: Laz Kurtz(?) shortened the rifle, lightened the stock, and added scope.

I have no idea if the top or bottom are allowed in games but I sure like the Kurtz.

The top one ? with the grenade launcher? I thought of doing that but remember, you have to make them so that the guard model can hold it.

And its a bit heavy too. You might want to try and use the long antenna from the voxcaster as a grenade launcher (I used mine as a scope) and add a trigger with green stuff or plasticard?

The bottom one looks preety damn good. I like the stock, since it reminds me of some famous gun... UMP I think or some MP5 variant...  

Raven Eraendal

Fignuts 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:58 pm
Do you guys think a Delphan Gruss could be converted into a Delphan Gruss w/ Eviscerator chainsword?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:49 am
Ophiuchus
Well, I found all my spare Terminator parts and decided i'd make my Artificer Armoured Chaplain for a new army out of it. I also figured i'd get use out of that old Daemon Prince head that I had laying about.
I chopped off the horns, and made it so wires were going back into the armor from that point (as well as a scanny thing. I dunno why!) and then covered part of the face to make it look more uneven and mask-like, and then filled the eyes in to look more like the visor of a marine. I also added a tubey-type bit that was meant to be some sort of... I dunno. Breathing aparatus.
Gun's converted from half a sponson storm bolter, cut down and a meltagun with a few details shaved off to allow the two to meet up properly.
Here's the result of working while sleep deprived, and deciding things are a good idea.

User Image

I have one point to make if its a chaplin where is the crozius Arcanum?

I would suggest that you use it as a Force Commander.

Other than that its a very nice conversion  

Kane Errient

Dangerous Survivor

5,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kane Errient

Dangerous Survivor

5,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:03 pm
Here is my Squad of Plague Marine Terminators. I based the Aspiring Champion on the Typhus model which is just obvious, the Reaper Autocannon is part Terminator assault cannon and Space marine Predator Autocannon barrel which had to be cut down and resculpted. They include various bits and pieces from the zombie sprue and the spikes are taken from the vehicle chaos spiky sprue.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:33 pm
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
wash_away
are the slanesh demonite's (or however you spell it) pewter in the boxed set? and same questin for the sister's repentia box set.

Daemonettes are blister packs only, and they're pewter.
Slaneeshi Marines are pewter, I think.

Battle Sisters are also pewter.

-Mykal

GW models arent made from Pewter anymore because pewter contains lead which is poisonous. They are made of an alloy that GW refers to as White Metal.

However older models in the GW range maybe made of Pewter!  

Kane Errient

Dangerous Survivor

5,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Serriphine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:14 pm
if anyone is wondering what a chaos lord with carrion wings looks like heres mine.User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:33 pm
You cant really see the face,
Can you get a picture with out the sword obscuring the face & body?  

patrick-the-person

Serriphine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:24 am
patrick-the-person
You cant really see the face,
Can you get a picture with out the sword obscuring the face & body?

if your talking about my guy, you dont really need to see the face. i didnt do anything special with it, just a chaos champion head. the idea was to show the wings lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:49 am
very swish model serriphine, loving the decaying wings, chaos infested.

i would've thought there would be parting on the back of them, to show two seperate wings, instead of one big one.  

angelfire5x

Bobbovski

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 am
Here are some of my homemade Stormtroopers made from the bitz you get from the Cadian shock troops box.

User Image

User Image

I made this officer using the tank commander you get with IG tanks.

User Image

Here's a Wolflord I made from a Ultramarines model.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:39 pm
I converted Schaffer into a black guy with a grenade launcher instead of a sword. But I'm still trying to make a good bill for a trench hat.
I also made a trench hat for the hoodless Cadian Sniper.
And a cut a shock troop's leg off and had had him hanging onto a squad leader's shoulder pad.
I tried to make a caterpiller to replace normal legs on a shock troop, but it didn't exactly work. It looked like a big bar of soap with some other stuffs.
And thats my green stuff adventures.  

Baron Von Radical

Baron Von Radical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:47 pm
Shokudo
I converted Schaffer into a black guy with a grenade launcher instead of a sword. But I'm still trying to make a good bill for a trench hat.
And a cut a shock troop's leg off and had had him hanging onto a squad leader's shoulder pad.
I tried to make a caterpiller to replace normal legs on a shock troop, but it didn't exactly work. It looked like a big bar of soap with some other stuffs.
Oh, I also cut off the far hand part off a Lasgun and clipped a bit of a sprue bar and smoothed it out with GStuff and so the guy has a big a** blunt bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:35 pm
Shokudo
Shokudo
Oh, I also cut off the far hand part off a Lasgun and clipped a bit of a sprue bar and smoothed it out with GStuff and so the guy has a big a** blunt bar.
And I gave a Shock Troop a hook hand and gave a Shock Troop squad leader a beret. I believe that's all.  

Baron Von Radical

Ezekeal Schaefer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:41 am
My Wolflord is by far my most adventurous experiment in Greenstuff. His head, feet, and tail are almost pure putty, with wire armatures to serve as a frame. His head was built around the small wolf-skull that came with Logan Grimnar. I added a little extra detailing, such as fur on the wing shoulders. His frostblade is an extended chainsword, as they are indeed chain weapons, while the thunderhammer was a power axe, bike tire-hub, and a space wolf backpack vent. Rest of his weapons are pretty stock
Wolflord Image  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games