Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:51 pm
(Because HK asked, I give you another character played by me, Madam Pomfrey. I am changing the font to some other color so as not to confuse people.)

Madam Pomfrey, after sending Remus off to Gryffindor tower, set about cleaning up the Hospital Wing. It was, in a word, her sanctim, and she wanted to keep it as such. This was the place that she healed and cared for the students and she would have it sterile.

She refused to admit even to herself that she didn't want something as viral as werewolf's blood around. Her own prejudices were forgotten when she cared for her patients. Remus was a special case, but that, she thought absently, was another story.

Straightening up, she vanished the bloodied rags and examined the wing with a sharp eye. Blue eyes sparkling with satisfaction, she set off for her office to write up a list of the potions she would need Severus to brew when he returned.

Lowering herself into her chair, she reached for her quill and pulled a piece of parchment toward her. She dipped the tip into the ink jar and - jumped as Fawkes appeared out of thin air, singing loudly. Blue ink splattered across her robes.

"Oh dear," she said, dropping the quill and ignoring the blue ink on her robes as she rushed out of her office, pulling the door open with such a force that it slammed into the wall, and rushing to the Entrance Hall.

She arrived just as Albus, dressed in purple and gold robes (sometimes she wondered about that man) hovering a large red bubble into the entryway.

"What's happen?" she asked worriedly.

(meh...it could be better.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:14 am
"I don't know about you, but I currently don't have the brain power to keep two spells going at once, so let me send the red sparks out and then I'll levitate you," Sirius said. Kathryn nodded, she had to agree, two spells at once seemed like NEWT level... At least to her.

"Righto" Kathryn mumbled absentmindedly as Sirius raised his wand and emitted several red sparks. She had to admit, they were rather pretty. Admiring the red on blue sky she smiled, only to have that grin wipe off her face as the sparks morphed into a strange bubble. It lurched for Sirius

"Ah! Don't you dare grab me and leave her behind!" Sirius yelped. Kathryn eyed the bubble/ribbon with narrowed eyes. It seemed suspicious. Stupid thing can't tell the difference. But soon enough the bubble enveloped herself and the older man and soared upwards, causing Kathryn to crash at the bottom of the bubble, sychronised with Sirius.

"Well...this is interesting..." He said. Kathryn nodded, un-easy with the fact that they were floating hundreds of feet in the air, suspended by a see-through, red bubble of doom.  

Lunar_Blade

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:50 am
Hagrid had a rather enjoyable day after the Task had officially opened. Not only did he had a delightful tea with the Headmaster, he also had an opportunity to get out his knitting needles and continue with the jumper he was making for Fang. It was getting chilly lately and Fang was beginning to shed hair (He was old and worried, poor bugger). He had already marked the students homework yesterday and he was prepared for a day of leisure and comfort. He managed to bake some rock cakes, finish the jumper and devour all the rock cakes before lunch time.

At this point he decided to check out to take Fang out for a walk along the banks of the lake. He put on his mouldy old over-coat and opened the door for Fang to toddle out. Closing the door behind him he followed Fang and let out a sigh of satisfaction. Suddenly a voluminous feather had appeared in front of him and she instinctively twisted his neck in the direction of the forest. There, was a red-tinted bubble. Slowly coming to a stop near the Entrance Hall.

"Hm" He said and jogged to the entryway after the bubble and stopped just before the bubble had stopped.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:14 am
Mizu sighed as she re-read her potions essay, that wasn't really due any time soon, for the fourth time that afternoon. She would've been participating on the scavenger hunt that had started earlier but under the circumstances, she was prohibited by Madam Pomphrey. It was a common known fact that she was suffering from a heart disease.

"Mou...This sucks big time." she said, plopping down on a couch in the Hufflepuff common room.

(( Sorry short post...^^;; ))  

mizu17

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:18 am
Dumbledore shook his head at Poppy's question.

"I have no idea, we'll see soon enough," he replied as Hagrid jogged up.

"Ah Hagrid! How nice of you to join us!" he said kindly as the bubble landed and opened up revealing Sirius and Kathryn. Dumbledore looked at the two sitting on the ground side by side.

"Did you run into a spot of trouble?" he asked cheerfully when he didn't see any blood or missing limbs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:54 am
"Loki, I want you to go out and find us a unicorn hair. Don't take all day." She instructed to the black bird. It let out a caw and flew up above the canopy and disappeared.

"He'll be gone for a little while. At least that's one item we don't have to worry to much about. Unicorns are such skittish creatures. Oh, and I believe along with the bone, we need to find a wolfsbane plant." She looked around their surroundings and as usual, didn't notice anything striking out to be any sort of magical plant. "Umm... I hope you're good at Herbology because I haven't any idea what a wolfsbane plant looks like." She said shaking her head as she held strong to the Thestral as it jerked around a bit, trying to find the lost scent of blood from before.  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:08 am
Poppy gazed at Kathryn and Sirius in shock. Blood soaked the back of Kathryn's jumper and Sirius appeared to be nursing some sort of injury as well. "Sirius!" she cried out in alarm, levitating the younger man to a safer locationg. "Do you have any open wounds? Did the blood mingle?" she asked in alarm, kneeling down by Kathryn and vanishing the blood away with a quick spell before she dared go further.

"I want both of them in the Hospital Wing immedietly," she said standing up, looking to the Headmaster. "Sirius, I'll need you to wash off that blood while I fix up Kathryn. Werewolf blood is very viral, no telling what might happen."

She looked fretfully at Kathryn. Like Remus, she found it easy to care for the young girl. "Oh, first Remus, now you."

(You can tell I just want to be Remus again.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:15 am
(Get over it Poppy)

Harry shook his head. "I know it's used in the Wolfbane potion, no idea what it looks like though," he answered, watching the raven take off and disappear. "I'm sure Lupin...er...Remus, I've got to work on that, knew...or Snape," he added gazing around.

"Neville," he added as a second thought. "Neville is the best of our year as Herbology, he'd know...but...he's not here, so let's find the bone, save the plant for last."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:57 pm
Sirius nearly bit Madame Pomfrey's head off in frustration as he was levitated--again.

"I'm fine you stupid woman! I've got no open wounds, I've got no problems except for a sore leg. That girl right there on the other hand had a SPIDER PINCHER in her BACK a few moments ago!" he barked. He grumbled darkly--after all, who cared about werewolf blood being viral, Kathryn was suffering from major blood loss and...the image of the pincher sticking out of her back made Sirius shiver.

Ugh.

He could deal with accidentally becoming a werewolf if it meant Kathyrn would be ok.

'Of course,' reasoned a voice in the back of his head, 'That could be the kind of attitude that has gotten you labeled as "reckless"'

"Sirius, I'll need you to wash off that blood while I fix up Kathryn. Werewolf blood is very viral, no telling what might happen." Sirius blinked up at the healer and then down at his hand and wand. His tongue stuck out of his teeth slightly as he lifted it and cast a half-way cleaning spell that didn't do as much as he had hoped it would. He groaned as his leg decided to get his interest again.

"Don't think I can right now, thanks anyways..." he muttered falling back in exhaustion and hunger.

((Then be Remus--turn over in your sleep. xp And yes, it just kind of hit me "Holy crap, we didn't have lunch! No food is bad! I know, I'm just going to have Sirius go "teh hell with it!" and lay back and let everyone else do all the work))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:06 pm
"Yes of course Poppy," Dumbledore replied as the Healer got into her element. He conjured up two stretchers and chuckled as Sirius failed to produce a successful cleaning charm. He waved his wand and all traces around the animagus were gone. He knelt next to him and smiled.

"Come on my dear boy, there's a nice bed in the Hospital Wing waiting for you." Sirius muttered something about chocolate and Dumbledore nodded.

"Of course, that for you and the girl both. Come along then," he said, helping Sirius sit back up and then stand on one leg. After watching Sirius collapse onto the stretcher muttering curses and staring blankly up to the blue sky Dumbledore then helped Kathryn on to her stretcher.

"Coming Hagrid? Poppy?" he said cheerfully walking into the castle.

He had no doubt that both young Kathryn and youn...ol...Sirius would be fine. After all, they had the best Healer at Hogwarts--and besides only a Mary-Sue would die and suddenly come back 4 pages later.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:13 pm
(*raises eyebrow* I am really confused now? Mary-sue?)

Nodding, Poppy followed the two stretchers into the school, making sure to keep an eye on Kathryn. The young werewolf was white with blood loss. Not a good sign considering she didn't have any blood replenishing potions available. Reminding herself to add that to her list, she opened the door into the hospital wing and allowed Albus to bring her patients inside.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:26 pm
(Albus has the 6th sense. He knows that this is all one RPG done by a handful of very bored people *nods*)

Albus walked inside the Hospital Wing and carefully directed Kathryn to one bed and Sirius to another. Once both stretchers had settled comfortably, he waved his wand and they disappeared as fast as they appeared. He then stepped back.

"Anything else I can help with Poppy?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:32 pm
(is still confused but okay.)

Nodding, she moved over to potion cabinet and pulled down two bottles. "Take these to Remus, I'll need him down here. He's asleep now, sleeping potion, just nudge him awake if you have to, that should get him semi-coherant," she said. "If he asks tell him they'll negate the effects of the muscle relaxant and the sleeping potion so he can come down here and give this girl some blood. He took the last of my blood replenishing potions."

She looked over at Kathryn. "I can't risk infection. Werewolves contract diseases that normal wizards can't so Remus is going to have to do it. I feel just awful having to wake him up."

(I...am...a...genius. Not really, but *shrugs* whatever.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:46 pm
((forget it...I'm going to make this both Sirius' and Dumbledore's post, cause I'm sure it's pretty annoying for all of us when I do both, so Dumbledore in blue, Sirius normal.))

"Yes of course," Dumbledore said as he took the bottle. He then turned and started to head out.

At the name of Remus' name Sirius shot up.

"Don't tell him I'm here--hurt! Go ahead tell him I'm here, just not that I'm hurt!" he yelled out as Dumbledore headed out the doors.

"Mmhmm," Dumbledore nodded as he left the Hospital Wing and started towards the Gryffindor common room.

Sirius turned to Pomfrey and pointed at his leg.

"You! Fix this before he gets down here! Quick quick quick--I don't think it's actually broken, it wasn't at least," he said glancing at it and grimacing as the pain shot up several notches because he was paying attention to it.

Dumbledore reached the Fat Lady and smiled at her, bowing his head slightly.

"Hello my dear lady," he greeted.

"Headmaster!" she trilled. "How wonderful it is to see you!"

"Likewise, I assure you my dear. Now if you would kindly: Mooncalf." The portrait swung open and Albus made his way inside and then up the dormitory stairs. He finally made it to the door and knocked before entering.

"Remus my dear boy, I'm afraid it's time to wake up," he stated putting down the bottles on a bedside table and lightly tapping the sleeping boy on his shoulder.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:55 pm
(okay...first Poppy)

Madam Pomfrey looked at Sirius for a moment, wondering what had possessed Remus to be friends with him in the first place. "It's not broken, Mr. Black," she said sternly, walking over to him and waving her wand. "Just a minor fracture, nothing a simple wand wave wouldn't fix."

She glanced toward the door.

"Are you under the impression that Remus thinks you are impervious to attack since coming back from the dead?" she asked, looking at him.

(And...Remus because I doubt anyone wants two posts from me like HK has had to do)

Remus blinked wearily at the Headmaster. "Wha?" he managed before slamming his eyes shut again. He'd been having the most wonderful dream.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games