Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Li Indra

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:31 am
Hi, I'm Li. biggrin A friend of mine got me started on Gaia and I've been slowly getting the hang of it the past couple weeks.

I hope to make a couple friends around here and get to know more about things so I don't feel like such a newbie to the site. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:00 am
hi! im nokiahaler.. you can call me noki... xp im new here, so i'll need all the help i can get! haha... im sure in time, it'll be my turn to help someone else... hahaha...  

NokiaHaler

InTheMainframe

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 am
I really don't understand what this is for...but I guess I should say my name, InTheMainframe, though it seems redundant...but, that is what I think I am supposed to do here...oh, and I am looking for a shadow spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:32 am
hi!!! im arietta. that is my real name. i just love helping people and i need to be helped also. so here i am! hi ppl heart whee whee whee whee  

AsamiTheInnocentReliever

Violet the mystical

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:05 am
Hello.
My name is Violet the mystical.
I've been around for nearly 8 months, so i'm no newbie.
I'm okay for a friendly chat or rp, so long as it isn't fighting rp.
If something is wrong, give me a message and i'll help.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:00 pm
Hi, I am Mark but most people call me sunshine. I joined gaia about 3 months ago adn still dont quite understand everything about. I am always a happy and person and also willing to help anyway I can. I enjoy candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. I am also always up for making new friends.  

sunshineahoy

Lightstream-Kitty

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello, I just got here.. I'm Lightstream, I go some other lacesonline, but not very many of my friends are here. I would like to make friends here and maybe get some things of my dream avatar (Kiki and Coco plushies are LAST on my list. :3)  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:02 pm
[/color yo i'm Vampires Dagger.i'm kind and generous i could be psychotic at times. yeah but u can Call me V Dagger or Dagger for short. yeah and anyone can get me a Spirit Falcon i would be happy and a Flame Sword. but if not don't worry! i can get it myself just asking for a little help  

Thanatos Immortalis Xion

ChrisRF

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:07 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Chris. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:58 pm
C: Hey, I'm Nat but if you want to call me Spongecake, that's fine.

-Naaattttt da Faaaaattt  

Jounin Tenten

Dro8806

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 pm
hey im pedro, lovin it here so far.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:02 pm
also i need help getting some gold. so if any help let me kno  

Dro8806

Shikamaru42

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:32 pm
hi im shikamaru42. im 13 and filipino.and im usually biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Hello smile I'm new to the guild and relatively new to Gaia. Once I get things figured out for myself hopefully I can be of help too!  

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

sephiroth_awesome

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm
i just got accepted to the guild and im confused so help me if you want to cause im nice
and please help me get money for my dream avi  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games