Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:39 am

We're glad to have you, Raine.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 am

Hello, my name is Pyro Philebas, and you guys can call me Pyro. Right now, I am a 19 year old college freshmen with no job. I'm going to college, so I can become a mechanical engineer. My interests include reading manga, playing video games, and drawing. My tools of the trade include Painter X, Manga Studio debut, and Photoshop Elements 3.

On deviantart I have two accounts, but one of my accounts is now inactive.
Penlink is my new active account ; whereas,Pryo451 is my old account which has my older work.

Penlink

Misspelled Love

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Hi... I'm Kelli redface *hides behind sketchbook*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 am

Kelli and Pyro, welcome aboard.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

blackmoondrops

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Hi, I'm Yasha. I'm hoping to eventually become a graphic art major, but for the time being I mostly do traditional art because I lack a tablet.
I'm glad to meet you all *bows*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Hello I'm Angelina, or Angel as most of my friends call me. Currently I am in independant studies, which means that I go to school once a week to turn my homework in and im free the rest of the time. I hope to graduate early so I will be enrolling into adult education sometime in October. In my spare time I enjoy playing many games, mostly the ones offered on Steam. When I'm not gaming I'm drawing, and when I'm not drawing I'm cramming schoolwork somewhere in there. Nice to meet you all. =]

Lithina the Forsaken

Divine Demigod

7,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Yasha, Angelina, we're very happy to have you with us. Thank you for joining us.
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi! : D
I'm Limely. I currently go to a Junior High, but am applying for a Art High School. I obviously love drawing. I'm also a gamer-girl, and I play various instruments in my spare time.

I hope to have learn a lot and meet a ton of awesome people here. :3

Limely

sisu1kar

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi, I'm Karin.. and from the posts that I've been reading, I think I'm the old one here. I'm a married mom of three, I work in a photography studio as a graphic designer and I also am an instructor adjunct at a technical college.
While I may be a graphic designer by profession, I'm a traditional hand artist by passion. I love art and art history. Thanks so much for allowing me to join your guild, I look forward to learning as well as sharing.

Karin
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:31 am

Limey, Karin, thank you for joining us. We hope we're able to be helpful to you.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Reno_Tokino

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:23 am

Hello I'm new to this guild and already I can tell that it is going to be a valuable resource. I'm a 20 year old female who enjoys writing and drawing as well as other hobbies and past times. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have I'll try and answer them to the best of my knowledge.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Reno, we're very happy to have you with us.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Orockthro

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:15 pm

'Ello everyone. heart
I'm Oro.
This guild looks like a great place and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of it. mrgreen
I'm a traditional media gal - I like my 2B and my kneeded eraser more than anything else, but acrylic is worming its way into my 'love list'. heart
Are most of you digital artists?
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:24 am

Hello everyone. Feel free to call me Anpu. Im new to Gaia, just joined about three days ago. I am an aspiring artist and writer dealing in what I like to call gothic fantasy. Typical good vs evil type stuff. Heaven vs hell; angels vs demons...

I love anime; Im really into Naruto and Bleach right now. Anne Rice is one of my favorite authors (Vampire Chronicles rule). Marc Silvestri is one of my favorite comic illustrators (Darkness-the best comic ever). Im here because I wanna become a better artist, realize my potential, and be as good as I know I can. One day I hope to finish the books Im working on and turn them into graphic novels.

Hell, I just wanna meet some other artists and make some new friends.

Anpu the black Seraph

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:29 am

I keep calling you Octorok in my head. xd

Welcome! I'm not really a digital artist. I prefer a pencil and paper any day.

Anpu, welcome to the guild and welcome to gaia.
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games