Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
POST YOUR PIC! :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post your pic? :0
  Sure!
View Results

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

One of the Allen Walkers? Or maybe the 'Miranda?' between Lenalee and Allen? I think its Miranda. Maybe a finder? The one in the black Nun looking outfit.

She's not Miranda... she is one of the Allens. I'll give you another hint.
She has a Timcanpy. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:52 pm
User Image

You mean the giant Timcampy doll thingy that looks like it is oozing outta of her ears and onto the floor?
Or the very small and very accurate one?
No offense to those who made some of these cosplays...but I can barely tell who half of them are and I KNOW my D.Gray-Man.

Kamen Ride

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:05 pm
Clown Of God

You mean the giant Timcampy doll thingy that looks like it is oozing outta of her ears and onto the floor?
Or the very small and very accurate one?
No offense to those who made some of these cosplays...but I can barely tell who half of them are and I KNOW my D.Gray-Man.

ehehe. She's the oozing Timcanpy one. Although I wouldn't make fun of her Timcanpy... it was a Christmas gift from her best friend (or so I've been told...). D=
I agree that some of those people look really stupid... as far as I know, those pictures are from Animazement which I've been told is a really crappy small convention in NC.
I thought Misaki-chan was quite a good cosplayer though... Her Kanda is amazing and her Cross is pretty pwnsome as well. Her Lavi has a giant plushie hammer! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:22 pm
User Image

Some of them are amazing yes. But some are absolutely horrible and hard to tell who they are. Who are the African American people cosplaying?
The Earl one is stunning, even if his face is needed to be held up by a picture on a stick. The plushie hammer is something I'd buy/Steal.

Kamen Ride

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:30 pm
;^;
I...I-I DON'T HAVE EARWAX PROBLEMS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm
User Image

I never said that. It was the only way I could think of to describe it. It is quite large, and from the angle the picture is taken I can't see if it wraps around your neck, head etc. But to me it looked like it was around your ear area so that's how I described it.

Kamen Ride

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Clown Of God

I never said that. It was the only way I could think of to describe it. It is quite large, and from the angle the picture is taken I can't see if it wraps around your neck, head etc. But to me it looked like it was around your ear area so that's how I described it.

I knew you weren't serious. XD
But I love my Tim-chan~! I bought it hair extensions and ribbons so it would look like Tim from chapter 159 when it gets the hair growth formula spilled on it. X3
btw... I was wondering... is Timcanpy a boy or a girl?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 pm
User Image

I didn't know 'it' had a gender. All that was ever explained was that Tim is special and General Cross gave him to Allen so the order would except him.

Kamen Ride

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:00 pm
Clown Of God

I didn't know 'it' had a gender. All that was ever explained was that Tim is special and General Cross gave him to Allen so the order would except him.

well actually, if you're a real D.Gray-tard and have done a ton of research, (which I haven't...) you'd know that Katsura Hoshina based Timcanpy off of Timcanpy silver, which was one of her favorite jewelry manufacturers, or something like that. X3
I think Timcanpy is a girl, because although I'd rather it be a boy, and it's nickname is "Tim"... Katsura Hoshino just seems like the kind of person who'd make Timcanpy a girl. =/ And it seems to like Allen a little bit, if you know what I mean... oh, and let's not forget it's ribbon braids.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:16 pm
User Image

If it involves real world things such as that, I find it meaningless to a series like D.Gray-man. Now with a show like 'Monster' background information about our world at the time is usable. Gender isn't important for Tim. As it is only a golem. Giving it a gender is like calling your car a "Her" when we all know it is lifeless.

Kamen Ride

ichinose kaoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:14 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

If it involves real world things such as that, I find it meaningless to a series like D.Gray-man. Now with a show like 'Monster' background information about our world at the time is usable. Gender isn't important for Tim. As it is only a golem. Giving it a gender is like calling your car a "Her" when we all know it is lifeless.

...don't you EVER wonder random things about an anime series you like? I'm not going to look at something technically, but nor am I a nerd who memories all the character's backgrounds, birthdays, height, etc. (I have many friends who do that... stupid otaku.)
*sigh*
Timcanpy's like experiment 65. They appear to be living, sentient beings, and even though I know they aren't, I still refuse to accept that. X3
I'm a weird person, sorry if I offend you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Clown Of God
User Image

Damn right she is 'Whoarible.' Now go run all along and play. I'll talk to her about her attitude.

You're a whore, wifey. talk2hand

ILU ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:19 pm
I don't know about that GG. You came on to me pretty fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:29 pm
ಠ_ಠWOAH! NO! UH-UH! NEVER! NEVER EVER EVER CALL HER GG, ONLY I CAN CALL FATHER THAT, MOTHER U:<

Just kidding, call her taht if you want but I'll need a new nickname for Father.
ಠ_ಠ  

Jakkii Padclaw

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am
Well considering I'm at a friends house and I have limited time to post. GG is the best way to type faster.
Normally I just call her, slut whore, b***h. Griever, Wifey, etc.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games