Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Aya shrugged. "Anywhere, away..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Luminia Got out of the dressing room and walked over to Aya with worried eyes and sad eyes at the sad time. "Aya, Are you okay?" She placed one hand over his face then hugged him gently.  

Reborn Rinoa

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 pm
"Luminia... We're in the middle of talking..." Xynos rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm
She looked at Xynos with tears running down her face. "I don't want Aya to leave...." She walked over to Xynos wit alot of tears running down her face. "Do you know How sad I would be if He did?" She said with streams running down her face. She dropped down to the ground crying.  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:06 pm
Rina ran over and graBBed Luminia's hand. "Hey come with me for a while." She said dragging her back to were Rina was sitting and listing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 pm
Luminia cried covering her face. If Aya went away.....I would be alone again....  

Reborn Rinoa

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 pm
"Aya, please don't leave." Xynos sighed. "Nobody wants you to leave..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 pm
Aya shook his head. "Unsafe..."  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:11 pm
"Hey common don't cry. Don't worry Xynos will make sure he dosn't leave. I promise he will." She said to Luminia to calm her down  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:12 pm
"Unsafe? We will be able to protect each other." Xynos frowned. "Stay Aya... Please... What can I do to make you stay?"  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Luminia cried over a puddle right now. She said to rina in a quiet voice." Aya is like Dante....He reminds me alot like him..>Sweet, Calm, doesn't talk alot....I infact do love him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm
Rina smiled. "I know i could tell." She said trying to whip away Luminia's tears. "He will stay don't worry. Ok Xynos will get him to stay."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:19 pm
Aya stood, swallowing again. This was oing to start hurting his throat. "No, you can't... Trust me... You can't... Only I could protect you, and it's by leaving. I don't want to leave, but my three days are almost up..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:21 pm
"Aya... Please... You need to start telling me what's going on... Why that right was taking from you... Why do you need to leave..." Xynos had a serious look on his face. "And why your arm was like it was."  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Luminia sensed Aya's Throat Hurting. She ran quickly to him and placed her hand in the cold water and it formed into a ball with a healing orb in it. She placed her hand on his Throat and It stopped hurting. She kissed his forehead then ran to rina.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff