Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:04 pm
*laughs* I wasn't looking for sex stuff...just random cute stuff...I read this fic once where they were just talking and it was so cute because Minevra had the upperhand the entire time but Severus refused to admit it...I want to find it again...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:16 pm
Doesn't matter...if they're in a relationship--especially Snape and Minevra because he's younger--something is going to come up. Kissing, holding hands, sex...

And it's rather odd and kinda weird to think about to me.

Not to mention my own personal thoughts on the characters--I just could never see them together in the first place.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:21 pm
Neither do I...its just a random thought...its like the Draco/Harry pairing...it doesn't really work out in canon but people still ship it regardless. *glares at the Harry/Draco shippers*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:25 pm
Hey now, what's wrong with Harry/Draco? I like Harry/Severus, and Harry/Sirius, and Harry/Remus and Sirius/Harry/Remus, and Harry/Draco...

What's wrong with Harry/Draco?  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:29 pm
I just can't see Harry and Draco together...

For some reason I can see Harry/Severus (they were the first slash couple I ever got into shortly after Chamber of Secrets was released) so they're sort of like my OTP...

As for Harry/Sirius or Harry/Remus - it feels like incest to me because of Sirius being godfather and well - Sirius and Remus are made only for each other. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:33 pm
Ah, I'll fix that shortly. I just have to go back and find links again.

I like them, but not nearly as much as Sirius/Remus.

And when you throw Harry into the middle...I think there's about two series that are absolutely and completely wonderful with Sirius/Harry/Remus. And one of those is actually (if you read the complete series and not the first two stories in the series--which is easy to do and then slap a giant THE END after that) Harry and a little bit of everybody, but mainly Harry/Ron relationship with Harry having some odd problem and he literally can't deny sex, and in fact most the time throws himself on to people because he can feel the slightest desires.

Very interesting

As for incest, if you don't like it, then I won't recommend that last series, because of the relationship that Remus and Harry develop...which is rather sweet and works with the series--but if you don't like incest *shrug* it's definatly not for you.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:36 pm
It comes with being molested by a cousin...you're not too fond of incest afterwards... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:38 pm
...*shiver* Yeah I can see that. sweatdrop That's...disturbing...I'm...sorry you had to go through that...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:47 pm
As Regulus put her um...rape...it wasn't my fault. Though it might have something to do with my fear of commitment.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:59 pm
*hugs* You're worth a million gazillion galleons Moony. And your cousin is a horrible person. And you...you my friend will find love *"subtly" points at Rae* and you shall be happy. Don't let one person's mistake ruin you for life.

And you and Rae will live happily ever after--why do I keep insisting that you and Rae are perfect together though I've never met you.

I know enough (not much actually) back story to know that if you can keep getting together and the way you talk about him Moony...

One of you is Prince Charming, the other is the Princess locked up in a tower.

You two can battle it out over who wears the dress whee  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:06 pm
He can wear the dress...his hair is long enough. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:08 pm
xd xd

You'd have to take a picture and show it to all of us of course.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:12 pm
It's a matter of getting a digital camera and convincing him to sit still long enough and not hold up objects to get a picture that's the problem. xd Other than that...sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:47 am
Right this idea has been floating in my head for 1 week only I keep forgetting to type it out.

The next task should be something like this:

Everyone is put into a fairy tale. Example, Remus could be the Cinderella and Sirius would be Prince Charming. The gang could be in 1 story or separate stories or divided, whatever. BUT! The story must end in a COUPLE and the story should play out in Hogwarts.

Example: Cinderella Remus (again) lives in the dungeons, Liz and Kathryn are ugly stepsisters and the whatever.

The story must play out and a couple must be made and then must go straight to the Fairy Tale Ball. However, don't be constricted by the story, you CAN stray a bit from the book. You can even make your character go: "WTF THIS STORY SUCKS I AM SO NOT A GIRL!": Remus.

Haha. Anyway then they go to the ball and whatever. Then we can all do whatever the hell we want, whether they be songfic posts or random ******** whatever.

You like?  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:16 am
You guys are finding out the ideas before me... gonk

And I think someone is trying to get herself paired up with Harry. *smirk*

We'd have people left out so, I don't think we could do that.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games