Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:51 pm
spooky_sez
Dear Gall Bladder,

What the ********, man? Stones?? FOUR??? Why would you do that to me??!? And WHY do you still hurt after a week?! GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!

I can't wait to have that operation and then you'll be in a jar somewhere instead of being a literal constant pain in my side.

Love ******** you, from Sez.

*hugs spooks* I hope that you're better now!

Gall stones suck. I've never had any, but my friend has told me stories of thier horrors... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Senior year sucks. All of my older friends told me that it would be easy.
Bullshit...

It wouldn't be that bad if I were applying to community college, but I'm going to art school next year, and most of the schools that I'm looking into (spare a few state colleges), are rather expensive, meaning that whatever free time I have is spent applying for scholarships. My family is too well to do to be able to apply for a lot of financial aid, but my parents are still not affluent enough to afford a $30,000 per year college, plus books, supplies, room and board, and other such expenses without going deeply into debt. Meaning that I NEED a good deal of scholarship money in order to go to the school of my choice.

On top of that I have my art portfolio to worry about. I know that it's decent, but I worry that it may not be good enough to get me into a few of the more competitive schools that I'm looking into.

My free time on the weekends is practically non-exisistant now as well. I'm usually busy visiting schools, having my portfolio reviewed, working on my portfolio, or applying for more scholarships.

Plus I have normal school assingments to worry about on top of all of that.

The college application process is just soooo much fun. rolleyes  

DreamerSpirit

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:01 am
DreamerSpirit
spooky_sez
Dear Gall Bladder,

What the ********, man? Stones?? FOUR??? Why would you do that to me??!? And WHY do you still hurt after a week?! GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!

I can't wait to have that operation and then you'll be in a jar somewhere instead of being a literal constant pain in my side.

Love ******** you, from Sez.

*hugs spooks* I hope that you're better now!

Gall stones suck. I've never had any, but my friend has told me stories of thier horrors... gonk

*hug*
The pure horror of gall stones can never be properly described. They are... unimaginable.

Good news though, I saw a surgeon yesterday (he was awesome) and he said I'll have that operation in 3 months or less! Woo!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:55 pm
Dear YOUKNOWWHOYOUARE,

Why the ******** didn't you invite to the bloody funeral! HE WAS MY GOD DAMN GRANDFATHER!!!!I'VE ONLY GOT ONE!!!NOW I HAVE NONE!!!!Become a little more human will you! I'll pay for the plane ticket if its about the damn money! You live in ******** MALIBU! MONEY SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE!!!Why the hell did you kick us out of the house! Heartless b***h!!! We could have qualified for WELFARE BACAUSE OF YOU!!!And what worse is not even telling us about it!!!!I remember the night he died and you never said anything of offered any comfort!!!!Why do you always say I'm wrong and in the ******** way when I'm not even there! Why the hell am I talking to two people at once???!?!??!?My life was HELL FOR 6 BLOODY YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:42 pm
My kitty cat went missing on Thursday night, and things aren't looking too good for her. I'm still hoping that someday she'll come scampering home, but given the fact that it has been very cold and rainy over the past few days, I worry that if she wasn't taken by the road, she may have frozen to death. I've been busy spending every ounce of my spare time checking out neighbor's yards, nearby woods, and whatnot looking for her. Yet she's still missing, and I fear the worst.

Today in my art class, the boy who sits next to me remarked that I looked tired. I told him that I hadn't slept much since Friday because I had been awake crying over my lost cat. He remarked "Oh well. It's just a cat. You can always get another one."

I wanted to punch him, but I refrained. My kitty has been my friend and sister for the past twelve years. The source of twelve years comfort and companionship is not somthing that I can "just get another one" of.

I ended up spending my chorus class and my two study halls sitting alone sobbing for my darling kitty.

I miss her dearly...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Well, I guess I've got something to say. And I could use some help.

I wear goggles nearly all the time. Most of them are just safety goggles that you wear when using power tools. I spray paint designs on them, then wear them. I go to a small school, and they're basically my trademark or signature.
People always ask if you can see out of them and where I got them. This girl at my school is "trying" to be goth/emo. So she takes a pair of the cheap plastic sun glasses that you can get anywhere, paints them, and puts tape on them. They look like a cheap knock off. She's done her hair the same way as someone else, and a kid says it took her a hour to cut herself with a letter opener. On the hand. Then she acts all depressed at school, but is just super preppy all the other times. She acts like a really close friend of mine, but is also close friends with another girl who calls my friends retarded and evil minions. It makes no sense.
I'm used to being a social outcast, with only two or three friends. But at this school, I hang out with the kids that are considered "popular," who are "goth/emo/punk/rocker" and I am not used to copiers. I am so confused. Some other friends say she's coping my goggles, a girls hair, a different girls attitude, and just trying to be goth.

What do I do?  

VintageRawr

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:28 pm
Let her keep lying to herself? Just sit back watch is about all have to offer, let Karma take care of the rest. Or tell her that she is doing it wrong, its painfull to watch and give her some tips. I'm really not good at helping people out emotionly or helping people at all.

Just ride it out, let the Great wave of life take you you never know what will happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:08 pm
Tahmuku
Let her keep lying to herself? Just sit back watch is about all have to offer, let Karma take care of the rest. Or tell her that she is doing it wrong, its painfull to watch and give her some tips. I'm really not good at helping people out emotionly or helping people at all.

Just ride it out, let the Great wave of life take you you never know what will happen.

Well, if you're speaking to me, thank you, it makes me feel less crazy.  

VintageRawr

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:34 am
-Gothic-Neon-Vampire-
Tahmuku

Well, if you're speaking to me, thank you, it makes me feel less crazy.

sorry about that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:52 pm
GODAMNIT I DIDN'T GOT YOU SICK ********!, stop making me feel worse about it....jerk...GAH WHY DO I LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU JERKFACE MC GEE >______________<'''

xX x0mbie Xx

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:00 pm
DreamerSpirit
My kitty cat went missing on Thursday night, and things aren't looking too good for her. I'm still hoping that someday she'll come scampering home, but given the fact that it has been very cold and rainy over the past few days, I worry that if she wasn't taken by the road, she may have frozen to death. I've been busy spending every ounce of my spare time checking out neighbor's yards, nearby woods, and whatnot looking for her. Yet she's still missing, and I fear the worst.

Today in my art class, the boy who sits next to me remarked that I looked tired. I told him that I hadn't slept much since Friday because I had been awake crying over my lost cat. He remarked "Oh well. It's just a cat. You can always get another one."

I wanted to punch him, but I refrained. My kitty has been my friend and sister for the past twelve years. The source of twelve years comfort and companionship is not somthing that I can "just get another one" of.

I ended up spending my chorus class and my two study halls sitting alone sobbing for my darling kitty.

I miss her dearly...

I know how you feel. My cat died at the beginning of the year. She had been my friend for all 15 years of my life. Many times she was the only thing keeping me sane, and a few times, kept me on this earth. People may say its just an animal but when something has grown that close to your heart, it becomes more. Losing your pet can be like getting your arm cut off. I have never been the same since my cat died, because it was my first close experience with death. I feel like I'm faking my emotions because I don't know how to act anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:13 pm
Why must I be so stupid? Why am I unable to comprehend what other people do? No matter how hard I try, I CANNOT pass algebra II!!!! There is no point in turning in the worksheets, because there's no point in turning in a blank worksheet. And while I'm sitting on the floor at home drooling my retarded drool all over my impossible math homework, my other homework that I CAN do is sitting in a pile NOT being done, because I can't do my damned math,and my other grades drop!! If I fail impossimath, I can't play in band. If I can't play in band, my head explodes!!! Because I'm too stupid to understand, they're going to take away the only fun thing left in school. If I'm not in band, I might as well become a mindless drone like every one else!! I'll renounce all arts and merge with the rest of society and just let myself become braindead. HOW'S THAT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Katanas Blade

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:20 pm
I know how awful math classes can be... I think that the only reason I passed my Algebra II class last year was because I gave my teacher bagels every now and then.

But, with the worksheets, at least put somthing down on them. Copy formulas from your book, and at least show that you're putting in some effort (however superficial that effort may be). Also, maybe save your math homework for last, so you can complete the other assingments that you do understand.

((Curse you math and science grades! You're what is keeping me from going to Brown! >_<))

Okay, here's my own little rant...

I checked my GPA earlier this week, and when I saw it, I died a little inside. It's only a 3.0. I could have done so much better than that! However, because I had a bout of depression my freshman year, my grades from that year were very bad... plus I almost failed my math courses during sophmore and junior years, and I almost failed my chemistry class sophmore year. I just can not do math!
This makes me feel very bitter, so I'm going to continue with the straight-A streak I'm on this year, and try to get a better GPA in college.

Curse you Brown University! You will take me and you will like it!
((The only reason I want to go to Brown is so I can double major; getting an art degree from RISD and an English degree from Brown. Yes, I am a nerd.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:30 pm
I'm really pissed at my dad.

Finally, after having the prompt for the past five months I was able to get some work done on my statement of purpose for art school. It's not that I havn't had the time to write the statement, it's just that, though I'm good at art, and love it with every ounce of my being, I cannot for the life of me explain why I love art, nor what drives me to do it.

Finally, I was able to start a really awesome statement. I was about three paragraphs into the statement when my dad comes upstairs to ask if I want a cup of tea. I tell him EVERY FRIGGIN' DAY that I don't appreciate it when he bothers me while I work. When I say that I don't want any tea, and tell him that I need him to leave me alone because my writers block has finally gone away, he decides to stand at the foot of my bed and pat my cat for a few minutes. I had to argue with him for several minutes, and finally scream myself hoarse in order to get him to get him to leave.

After that fiasco, I havn't been able to stay focused on my essay, which need to finish by the end of this week in order for my English teacher to be able to correct it and have it back to me before break..  

DreamerSpirit

[ Hot Chocolate. ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:34 am
I ABSOLUTLEy HATE THIS DUMBASS ******** AT MY SCHOOL!!!
okay, basically all my regular friends seem to think he is okay, and normally I don't mind the guy hanging out with us. But why the hell does he have to force his opinion down everyone's throat? Particularly when it comes to writting. Recently I was writting something for national novel writting month and I decided to make mine about vampires, 'cause I could. I'm explaining the plot to my friends and he just comes barging in telling me everything I know about vampires is a pice of s**t. He tells me that I have been brain washed by watching shows like 'charmed' and stuff and that everbody who writes about vampires in the same mannor Anne Rice does is a ******** head and that the only types of vampires in the world are they type who have ******** huge bodies and horns comming out of his head and care only about feeding. Of course he also adds in that he is drawing his ideas from a stupid video game online that he found, while I'm looking at actual folk lore type stuff. He refuses to admit we could both be right and tells me I'm an idiot for liking this s**t and that his way is the only way to think. Alos on the topic of writting he too did national novel writting month. He sends me an email saying. ' Hey here's a chapter from my novel. you can use it to learn from" Well thanks 'pal' but I dn't need your ******** writting to 'learn from' i like how I write and it's perfect for what I write. He constantley thinks he is better than me in writting ( ignoring that i got an A in english for my short story compared to his C+ ) and about tells everyone, including my friends. but HELLO!!! even they have said I write better than him. My friends quote was
" If you're into the cliche fantasey type with small words an no description, with random rape scenes thrown in. It's good,"

MAN WHAT THE HELL!!!

People who are just ******** up themselves should have a giant knife shoves into their guts just to prove they arn't invincable.

Ps. Please don't just my writting on this. i'm ticked off so I assume they're are heaps of spelling errors and typos in here >_>

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff