Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Nericcia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:32 am
Name : UNKNOWN
Power : UNKNOWN
Personality : UNKNOWN
Appearance :: SEXY
First Appearance : TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT

Nericcia  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:39 am
lol  

Nericcia

Nericcia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 am
"why dont you just back off and end this i dont want to fight you guys and rob says why are you at his side aerunai if you just where at our side"  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:26 pm
((Thank you for the spelling))

Kono growled on the ground. Her mouth foamed with the trouble she was having fighting the daemon. Cody came back..

"Cody.. Im sorry............I got bit and....... bit you... please Kill me so I wont attack you and my friends." She said struggling with each breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 pm
((Okay...

Nericca, you were just spamming. Please don't repeat your posts anymore. Also, I don't think you can leave anything UNKNOWN. Our charactors don't have to know it, but you can't just join and say everything is unknown. Also, If you look back a few pages, you'll find that we have a, umm.... An initiation. I need to think up yours, but first. Are you serious about joining or is this a joke, 'cause I keep getting fake joinings. It gets annoying, so if you are doing that, just... Don't.... ))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm
Yoite laughed. "I don't need nor want to persuade you to beleive me that you are the devil. You are, and that's all. If you were truly using us, and you never REALLY felt anything for any of us, or them I should say, since you barely know me," she stood, "Then kill me. If you didn't really like Kono, killing one of her friends should be easy."

((You have my permission to kill her... XD There are ways for me to live....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 pm
(yay i get to kill her finally)

as soon as he heard her say that, he takes his sword and lobs her head off "foolish girl thought that i was joking" he kicks her body to the ground and turns towards the werewolf "come and get me"  

Swift Penguin

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:13 am
Drajira came out of the shadows.
"why did you kill her?" She hissed in a cold snake-like voice. (Shade and snake like) She was in Dark Dracopyre form, however she was sorta human. She carried Death with her, it seemed.
"Who are you? Friend or foe? Dark or Light? Evil or Good?" She hissed in a dark and "stormy" voice.
"And for that matter, who's side is she on?" She took out one of her katanas. "i wont kill you if you prove to me on my side, or the side im on..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:00 am
when wolfing saw yoite die then he concentrated deeply in his mind and his hands started to burn in red red flame"i had it with you!"then he ran near yoite and put his hands n her stommach"i hope the healing works"then he concentrated and tried to heal him in all of his energy"rob i think we need both of our powers to do this" ok rob said"alright im releasing you"((btw now if wolfing says somthing its in his voice if rob says something its in robs human voice"finnaly im back"rob said"alright now lets do this"wolfing said"ok"rob said.then he concentrated on the healing power and then it finnaly worked"it worked!"then he fell to the ground and turned himself back to human form and then rob barely said"if you do this again...shaedon...you will die with no mercy"then he with no concsiuos ((donno how to spell it))  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 pm
((I didn't want to live. crying I'm gonna come back later.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:07 am
"Friend or Foe!" She barked. She put the Katana to his neck.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:35 pm
"NO! I refuse to let this happen!" Cody yelled. The ground shook. "I am going to get the demon out of you, whether it kills me or not." He grabbed Kono's head. "It's time for a double play!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:24 pm
Xx_Elixx_xX
((I didn't want to live. crying I'm gonna come back later.))
((mwhahahaha this is for turning aerunai evil elixx))  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:05 pm
((No. I'm not alive. Haha, you can't make me.))

Yoite laid there, eyes open, unblinking, and yet unseeing. The pain finally ceised, and there was a white light.

((Hhahahahha!!! Since I'm in a weird mood, I imagined this scene (which I know is cheezy)) with that HALLEILUIA (sp?) music. XD lol.))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games