Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:38 pm

lurichan
Mistress Dizzy
lurichan
I'm still leary of going anywhere near the ban button...though I do find it amusing that I could accidently ban myself. ^_^

Lol, same.

I think I would only actually ban someone after repeated warnings. ^^* I like to give people a chance to correct bad behavior rather than just dismissing them. ^^*

thats what makes the difference between a good mod with a ban button and a bad mod with a ban button.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:38 pm

*steps over towards the table, fiddling with a small tube for a moment, after about 10 seconds puts away the tube and retrieves some cookies, sets the cookies down on the table* There...I will not loose another tray to cookie theives. ^_^ I super glued down the tray.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:40 pm

Dr_lecter1988

thats what makes the difference between a good mod with a ban button and a bad mod with a ban button.

*blush* Thank you. So far I feel more like a lazy mod than a good mod though.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:41 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

If you dont have to do anything, then the people in the guild that you are moderating are pretty good at following the rules.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:44 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

If you dont have to do anything, then the people in the guild that you are moderating are pretty good at following the rules.

^_^ And that is a good thing, because then there is harmony in the land of got goth, and more time for fun stuff.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:44 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

They need to be, with me as an Admin. xd (Just kidding, I'm not that scrict.)

[ D i z z y ]

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:45 pm

lurichan
*steps over towards the table, fiddling with a small tube for a moment, after about 10 seconds puts away the tube and retrieves some cookies, sets the cookies down on the table* There...I will not loose another tray to cookie theives. ^_^ I super glued down the tray.
*runs by and jacks the cookies* miiine!*runs away*
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:47 pm

Mistress Dizzy
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

They need to be, with me as an Admin. xd (Just kidding, I'm not that scrict.)

You only get out the whip if they have truely done something to deserve it.... (and not in the sad/masocistic way either) Other than that you are laid back, which is what attracted me to the thread to begin with. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:47 pm

muted faith9
lurichan

No cookies are safe. That's why lurichan had me poison the fake batch.
*holds up real cookies* These are the real ones, silly mortal.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:51 pm

muted faith9
lurichan

Well at least you can only take as many as you can carry...the tray is super glued down. blaugh

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:52 pm

*ninjas the Table with the cookie tray on it away and begins to munch * Ha ha i win.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:53 pm

Mistress Dizzy
muted faith9
lurichan

poison is just another way of saying kick-a** flavoring*eats*....*drops dead*

Muted Faith9

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:56 pm

Mistress Dizzy
muted faith9
lurichan

0o;;;; I don't posion cookies.....
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:57 pm

Next time i'll bolt down the table first... sweatdrop

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:59 pm

lurichan
Next time i'll bolt down the table first... sweatdrop

blaugh *shrugs* i got the cookies this time though. *pulls a cheshire cat dissapearing act down to his mouth eating the cookies*
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games