Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Darth_Magus1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 pm
Now Gaia's just plain getting greedy! First they try shoving the lotto down our throats, now they have a shop that's extremely expensive. When was the last time they had sponsors helping them? Starting to wonder if they're reaching the end of the free zone and requiring payment each month to be manatory.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:46 pm
Stupid people who skim questions without really reading for content ~ Lily's password reset issue isn't just a "Hey, I'm really stupid and don't know how to reset it, duh." kind of issue. It's a hey, I reset it and Gaia still doesn't recognize it thing. Sent me a response on how to reset it and closed the ticket ~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr scream  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 pm
And now I'm locked out of the Market for 3 days ~ stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 pm
And then it just lets me waltz right in like there was never an issue ~ or for this moment anyways. xp  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:31 pm
Hey, does anyone know if an email account can hacked/phished? I haven't really had the time to check it out yet, but I do belive my email account has been tampered with. I have my cell linked with me email, and I keep getting emails from my account that I never sent out. Not only am I getting them, but whoever is in my address book is receiving them as well. Only, when I try to retrieve the download, my phone won't allow me and some of my email buddies say it's spam coming through. If you can please help me on this situation, I'd greatly appreciate it! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 pm
From what I've been told, it's possible for a third party to send emails from your email address - usually spam. I don't know how they do it, but from what my IT told me, it is possible to do, and there really isn't any fix.

Now to my complaint... still having logging in issues. PM'd an Omni Mod asking him/her to respond to the Brat account. We'll see if we get any response from that. gonk  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 am
I-onishi

User Image
Busted!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Ok I have a rant about Call of Duty: WAW online. There's a glitch that makes the any person's name lag including your own team mates. So I found a guy and knifed him thinking it was the enemy since he name didn't pop up. Turns out he was one of my team mates. It was an accident. So what does this guy do, he goes and keeps team killing me and keeps constantly heckling me thru voice chat. I just got to the point where I couldn't enjoy the game and had to talk to him. He didn't care if it was a mistake and started insulting my "slow internet connection". Gawd I hate people on xbox live that are like that. Jeez its just a game and it was just a mistake.

Now I feel better that its off my chest lol. This happened like 2 nights ago.

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 pm
Brothers ~ Tried to get mine to play Gaia with me, but no, he didn't want to play... xp

Then my mom got an email from him today inviting her to play Gaia... stare

And she doesn't want to play - wouldn't play with me earlier... Silly man ~ sent him a pm and a comment ~ the turkey.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:14 am
Landlord just stopped by, he's thinking of selling the place and moving to Florida. Good part, he'll give me a year's lease since I'm always on time with the rent. Bad part, have to decide whether to buy a little house or go rent another apt. Actually leaning towards the house since keep hearing bad things about apt complexs raising rent each year until people move out.  

Darth_Magus1

Warnersister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 am
Darth_Magus1
Actually leaning towards the house since keep hearing bad things about apt complexs raising rent each year until people move out.

I like being a homeowner, but it's *expensive*. You don't have to worry about rent, but your mortgage payments could fluctuate wildly depending on the deal you have, the deals cost a ton of upfront cash and suddenly the maintenance costs are yours to cherish. Oh and take a tip, don't buy at the peak and sell in the crash wink

On the other hand, you also don't have to worry about your landlord selling the place out from under you. And if you can keep disciplined, you can pay down the mortgage with lump cash sums and eventually the house is all yours - which would be a really handy position to be in, come retirement.

DW  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Garr, my first post anywhere in months and it's in the complaint section...

My irresponsible roommate is three months behind in the rent/bills (=$1200). I just paid the bills and did the math for the rest of the month and realized that not only can I not afford some nice wine and/or beer for Thanksgiving - I can't afford a turkey! Or I can have a turkey, but no sides. Damnit I want turkey AND stuffing.

I confronted her (a relative btw) and she burst into tears and said she was trying to figure out how to pay her bills. WTF, she works full time and $400/month covers literally all er bills besides some food (I buy most groceries) and her cell phone. She goes out every night, while I eat rice. I WANT TURKEY!

whew. I feel better now. still want turkey though. may have to sell her brand new cell phone... pirate  

whosthatgirl80

High-functioning Duck

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Am having Turkey dinner with my cousin and her hubby who are coming up to visit ~ I know we'd have extras and wish I knew how to send some through the computer to you. And yes, I've had the non-paying roommates ~ it's tougher when they're related to you. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 pm
Thanks for the offer of virtual turkey Lil Brat. smile My freaking out at the roommate must have gotten to her, because I found $55 on the kitchen table this morning. It's not $1200 but it's enough for turkey with all the fixings, so all is well with the world again.

Have a great time with your family!  

whosthatgirl80

High-functioning Duck

Boudica Celtic Queen

8,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
TolucaPrisoner
Being the old foggie that I am, I think that I deserve a chocolate pudding for every post I leave....I'm getting old, and could kick the bucket anyday now, people..... scream APPRECIATE YOUR VETERANS!!!!

Pumpkin I graduated high school the year you were born........*puts her hand on her achin back* now tell me again how yer old? xd

User Image

Found! 4laugh  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games