Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxNefisxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:36 am
Shymari
The saddest Anime I ever watched
that made me cry was Rurouni Kenshin's Series SamuraiX.
The very end movie: reflection Made me cry so bad crying
It was just so sad the way it ended but it was an amazing series!

That one made me cry too. I miss that show. Stupid tonami has to destroy everything good. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am
I cried during the middle of the sixth episode of Junjo Romantica. sad It was really really sad! And happy at the same time. A bunch of mixed emotions. Maybe I'm just too hormonal though. xp

I also cried alot during Fruits Basket. (At least six times) I like that manga, and anime alot. I must say I think the manga is better though.

Also, I cried in the very last volume of Kodocha...I won't spoil it for anyone, but the tenth volume of the Kodocha manga had me bawling at least twice. xd It was a happy cry though.  

MC Tw!zzl3r

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 am
Hm. Crying... I cried a LOT during Full Moon. That anime is just beautiful and very touching. <3 Of course, I bawled at the end. (Good anime if you want to bawl.)

Uhm. I cried in DN Angel, Avatar (Because he took LIGHTNING for her! LIGHTNING! D; ) Fruits Basket (a few times.), Wolf's Rain, Claymore (bawled. Yepp. a**-kicking females, and here I am bawlllling my eyes out. x3) Princess Tutu, and I think I cried during Scrapped Princess. x3;;

I really like the more emotional animes. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:40 am
Cowboy Bebop,when Spike dies and the song ´Blue´starts. gonk  

Prowny

Good4TheKi72

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 am
DBZ... not because it was emotional, but I've seen every single episode from Dragonball to Dragonball Z to Dragonball GT... and I mean every episode and I was just sad when it was the final episode. Twas sad... Ah... the good 'ol days... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:06 pm
seeing that Im a guy a straight guy I have never cried over something so simple cool but I came close one time when I watched an anime called "ELFEN LIED" its like the 300 bloody and violent twisted but there is always a nude scene but no sex thank goodness whee but its more of a chicks anime a violent one eek  

Master cade

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 pm
I cried after the end of Saiyuki Reload Gunlock. Not only was one of my favorite series over (not counting the OVAs), but Hazel was one of my favorite characters and he died!

I don't care if he was an evil a**! He was a cool character!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 pm
A LOT of anime and manga have made me cry.
I know that Absolute Boyfriend had me in tears for hours. I just could NOT believe the ending. I remember my brother was laughing at me, but the ending was just sad!
I also know that I cried after the last episode of Blood+ when Haji (possibly) and Diva died. I didn't like Diva, but that was just really sad. And then when Haji died... there was just no way I was not gonna cry, but then Haji might not have, but still, the thought that he did die, right after he and Saya expressed their feelings for one another... it was just heartbreaking.
I ALWAYS cry in the Pokemon movies, especially when Ash was turned to stone. I was devastated! >_< There were also some episodes of Pokemon where I cried, like when Butterfree left.. and when Charizard's tail was encased in ice... instant tears! xD;
There are a bunch of other movies, like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle where I cried.  

Shiranemi

Nari809

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:33 am
I cried my eyes out after I watched the end of Cowboy Bebop. Somehow, I knew they wouldn't make it, but it was still heart-wrenchingly sad. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm
wolfs rain and for the ppl who saw the ending should know y crying  

nova-in-the-cosmos

Dapper Shapeshifter

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 am
FMA!!!! AND DEATH NOTE!!! I mean, WHYYYYYYY?!?!?! TT^TT At the end of Death Note: The Last Name, I was practically hysterical. And I couldn't even watch all of the anime episode where L. dies. FMA the movie is soooooooooo depressing, especially if you are a Wrath fan like me...he lets himself be killed by Gluttony at the climax where Alphonse is realizing in order to get back to Edward someone would have to die. The dub is really good too, Wrath's little kid voice screaming for Al to go and use his life... TT^TT And there was so much blood, too...TT^TT  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:28 am
Clannad~ After Story, I'm NOT easy to cry, but this anime did it for me ;____;  

Erica Simmons

Durem Regular

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Champion 300

fallen_angel_misha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 am
Death note
---> when L died. crying

prince of tennis
---> when Ryoma have to go back to America.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm
Prowny
Cowboy Bebop,when Spike dies and the song ´Blue´starts. gonk

ya that was heart-wrenching! bang
also at the end of elfen lied...ah lucy
grave of the fireflies too...that movie is heavy.  

Lewis therin

xKonataxChanx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 pm
The first time I ever cried while watching an anime was when I was watching Clannad. The second season becomes so sad and emotional. crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff