Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:46 pm
I just sent a PM to Hookani Keiki that her sig was too big. eek Just so you know any sig over the 500x500 limit is against Gaia rules. Hopefully she changes it before a real mod gets to her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:59 pm
Masquanade
I just sent a PM to Hookani Keiki that her sig was too big. eek Just so you know any sig over the 500x500 limit is against Gaia rules. Hopefully she changes it before a real mod gets to her. 3nodding

Yeah. Reminds me of a sig I once saw, which consisted of a horizontal line and a vertical line, each of which was 501 pixels tall, and the words "501x501 pixels. I'm a rebel." xd  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:57 am
Durza the Shade
Masquanade

Yeah. Reminds me of a sig I once saw, which consisted of a horizontal line and a vertical line, each of which was 501 pixels tall, and the words "501x501 pixels. I'm a rebel." xd

oooo xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:12 pm
*drops in*

I know, I know. It's been forever since I posted, and I feel SOO guilty. So, this is me begging on hands and knees to be allowed to reclaim my old mod spot.

*begs*  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:13 pm
oggywoggy222
*drops in*

I know, I know. It's been forever since I posted, and I feel SOO guilty. So, this is me begging on hands and knees to be allowed to reclaim my old mod spot.

*begs*

scream Where dId you go?!?!??!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:15 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
oggywoggy222
*drops in*

*begs*

It's a long story, involving fling monkeys, a rotating windwo washer, and...

Oh, wait. That's the background for my Creative Writing story due next week. Really, stuff came up. Plus Mom kicked me off the computer for extended periods of time... I wasn't doing my homework. redface  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:17 pm
oggywoggy222
Nintendo Punk 05
oggywoggy222
*drops in*

*begs*

It's a long story, involving fling monkeys, a rotating windwo washer, and...

Oh, wait. That's the background for my Creative Writing story due next week. Really, stuff came up. Plus Mom kicked me off the computer for extended periods of time... I wasn't doing my homework. redface

haha, that happened to me last year, everyone was pissed at me cuz i was never online!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:19 pm
So, you're one of the new mods. Cool.

*scrambles to catch up with the absurd backlog of BNG stuff*  

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:23 pm
oggywoggy222

yeah you missed alot of stuff, like an RP has started, there are regional threads added so no more repeat topics are posted, and there is a fantasy Drum Corps!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:24 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
oggywoggy222

yeah you missed alot of stuff, like an RP has started, there are regional threads added so no more repeat topics are posted, and there is a fantasy Drum Corps!

Mmm... fantasy Drum Corps. Fun fun... *goes off to look*  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:26 pm
eek oggy? eek wow it's like one of my orginal mods eek *explodes*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:35 pm
Masquanade

Yeah, it's me. *shame* *hides in a corner* Please don't kill me.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:40 pm
oggywoggy222
Masquanade

Yeah, it's me. *shame* *hides in a corner* Please don't kill me.
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Well, okay then...

This means WAR!!!

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

iOggy

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:58 pm
Dude, I summoned Oggy! I was just wondering in the "Person above You" thread what happened to you, and poof! Here you are! eek  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games