Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:38 pm
Tear shifted about to get between Cillia and Able but it was already to late and Neko dealt with it. Moving from behind his desk to stand Tear snarled and stood in a half ready stance to fight. " Get the ******** out of my office Able." Tear snarled.

" Now now now, This isn't a a fighting a-" He didn't even finish as he hit the ground. He moved shaking himself free and slowly stood up and cleaned off his outfit and smiled. " I've changed my mind. Now it will be. Come here Hiei. Your mine." Able snarked and ran toward them, Jumping over the desk toward Hiei well trying to ignore Neko. " I just need some of his blood!" Able snarled.

Akuro chuckled and moved kissing Isuna's arm before slowly moving his hands over her bottoms and pulling them off. " Alright, Whatever my love wants she ets." Akuro said with a smile and started to kiss down her stomach and all the way to the prize.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:30 am
Neko turned and flicked her hand again, shadow porting Hiei to his bedroom as Able vaulted over the desk. She reached out, grabbing Ables pant leg and pulling him off the desk before moving to kick at his head. "The only thing you need," she started, moving to grab his shadow, "is a long trip off a short cliff!"

Isuna moaned, low in the back of her throat, tilting her head back a bit. "Oooh...Akuro..." she breathed. Her hand gripped at the sheet under her, the other resting on Akuros head.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:49 am
"Dammit Neko!" Hiei yelled as he landed on his bed and looked around. He moved removing his Tear clothing fast because if he was going to fight able he wanted to access his power and not use the fake power from Tear. He moved leaving the room and running down the hallway. " Dammit Kit kat"

Able laughed being slammed back and moved and went to to grab NEko's foot from hittinghis head but was to slow for the shadow cat that got him in the face. Flying back he moved and forced himself up again and smiled. " Come on Neko. You love m visits. Now are you going to hear me out or am I going to have to rip this castle apart starting with Hiei?"

Akuro chuckled before slowly crawling back up and kissing the fox girl and moved to take his pants off so he could really pleasure her. He moved position between her legs before entering her. " Mmm ******** Isuna." He moaned out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:30 pm
Nekos ears twitched, hearing Hiei down the hall. She threw a shadow out, slamming the door shut and solidifying a shadow over it. "Over my dead body you Son of a b***h." She growled. Her mind flashed back to being strapped to the table, Able sitting on top of her. It only fueled her rage. A dull roar in her ears drowned out anything else he might of said. She crossed the room and grabbed the front of Ables shirt, moving to punch him with a fist wrapped in hardened shadow.

Isuna gasped, arms wrapped around Akuors back, holding him to her as he moved. "Gods...Ah-Akuro...oh." she moved wrapping a leg around his waist.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:30 pm
Hiei moved running at the door and beat his hand on it hard. " Neko! Let me ******** in you idiot!" Hiei yelled and slammed on the door a few more times listneing to the fighting behind the door.

Able moved taking every hit that Neko was dishing out before he slammed back down and moved slowly getting up and running toward Neko and went to slam her into the shadow door and moved getting his knee between her legs and moved digging his claws into her him and going to bite down on her throat, almost like trying to rip it out. " Come here you sweet kitty"

Akuro moved gripping her hips before finally finishing and moving to kiss the woman and moved some of her hair from her face and chuckled. " Worth not seeing me for a few weeks now?" Akuro asked and slowly moved to flip them around and forcing Isuna to half lay on him and pulled up one of the medical blankets so they could cuddle for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:04 pm
Neko coughed as she was shoved into the door, giving a cry of pain as the claws dug into her hip. She grit her teeth, moving to put her hand over Ables mouth, trying to keep the teeth away from her throat. "I am going to tear you to ******** pieces, Able. You put me back in that ******** tank!" She yelled, claws digging into his face. She moved, trying to slam his head into the shadow door as hard as she could, growling loudly, shadows wisping off her like smoke, ignoring the claws in her hip.

Isuna breathed, smiling up at Akuro, and readjusting once they moved, kissing him gently and nuzzling into the curve of his neck and shoulder. "Worth the wait." She kissed his neck, smiling, and tail swishing gently. "I love you."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 pm
Able took every damaging hit from Neko and just laughed as she did it not moving and moving going to bite her shoulder and rip away. He was slowly dropping into his bersker mode. He moved a free hand and slammed it toward her face. " I'm going to do to you, what I did to Chika" Able said laughing.

Hiei moved slamming his hand on the door. " ********! Neko let me ******** in!" Hiei yelled and moved punching the door a few time.

Akuro moved and nuzzled into the woman with a smile. " I love you as well, I'm sorry I've been gone lately." He said quietly and kissed her cheek and tried to get comfy. " Hope you don't plan to do anything for the next few hours. " He added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm
Neko stumbled back, a sizable chunk missing from her left shoulder, the arm hanging useless, which only occurred to her when she couldn't use it to block Ables hand as it came at her. The back of her head hit the wall with enough force it rattled her. The shadow in front of the door finally shattering into dust. Neko snarled, trying to get her bearings again as she sent a shadow spike up blindly in front of her, forcing her power to prioritize attacking over healing her shoulder.

Isuna raised a brow."Hmm, next few hours, huh?" She smirked. "So long as no immediate emergencies creep up, I'm all yours cowboy."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:11 pm
Hiei went for another good punch before he stumbled through the now broken door and he jumped passed Neko and tackled Able to the ground after Nekos attack with the shadow spike hit him. and tried to slam Ables head back into the ground, He moved looking at Neko for a second to see her wounds before reaching for his hidden Dagger to stab Able or attempt too.

Able moved and shot his hand through Hiei's soulder before pulling it free and going for Hiei again before having another knife to his gut, Hiei shifted trying to rip up Able. The Silver bat demon moved ripping passed Hiei going for Neko again." Your last stupid Fire demon. I want my payback on Kitty Kat."

Akuro chuckled and nodded and cracked a smile trying to get comfy again. " Good, Few more minutes then." He said with a chuckle and looked toward the beautiful fox demon beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:30 pm
Neko braced herself as Able came at her, her good hand pulled her knife and slashed in a wide arc at Able. She used the momentum, following through with the movement in a half spin, and moving to bring the heel of her boot across at Able. Her shoulder was soaked in blood, and it dripped freely down her arm. Her hip had gouge marks from Ables claws digging in. She stood though, dropping into her stance with her good shoulder toward the front, knife held at the ready for another swing at Able. She moved, going at Able again with her good arm.

Isuna laughed a bit, red eyes staring back at Akuro a moment before she closed her eyes and relaxed with him a moment. "The king owes me some vacation time, so hopefully we can do this a bit more often in the future."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:44 am
Able had twisted around and slammed a needle into Hiei again and smiled before slamming another weapon into Hiei's shoulder. " Stay there and watch!" Able yelled toward Hiei who was stuck on the wall now. Moving the fire demon snarled trying to get free. " Don't ******** touch her Able!" Hiei yelled.

Able laughed and slammed his hand back into the needle to inject Hiei before moving and running at Neko and ripping the Katana from the desk where Hiei's Katana had been sitting and going to slash at Neko a few times and trying to get in and attack he could. " Just sit there and watch me do some s**t to your Woman." Able said and went to stab the Katana through Neko hoping to get her stuck somewhere. Able just wanted to keep her from moving so he could just get another...crack at her infront of Hiei.

Akuro nodded and kissed a few times before stretching a little. " I hope so too, I miss you Isuna." He pulled the woman closer to his cold body and nuzzled into her trying to get comfy. He moved hearing some noses and the door being hit. " Akuro! We have an intruder if your in there get moving!" Mukuro yelled heading to the office.

Akuro shifted and moved getting off the bed and pulled on his clothing. " ********, I didn't sense anyone come in" He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:15 am
Neko backed up, avoiding the slashes. She moved, thinking there was opening to attack and moved forward, eyes widening as she realized Able was moving to stab her. She twisted, but felt the sword slide right through her chest. She coughed blood, gritting her teeth and glaring at Able.

Isuna blinked and moved off the bed, gathering her clothes and getting dressed. "And it's back to work."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:28 am
Hiei moved struggling to get free from where he was stuck. He snarled again at the sight of NEko getting hurt.

Able laughed and shoved the sword into her and moved right up to her face and forced his blood lips all over her trying to kiss her and bit her lip. " Now your mine, Kitty Cat" Able said and chuckled moving his free hand slowly down her front. " And that Drug should kick in soon for your fire boy and leave him unable to move but to watch every moment of this. Your mine again." Able said with a smile.

Akuro nodded and left the room, just in his jeans and shirt. No shoes jackets or weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:43 pm
Neko growled, wheezing slightly. She reached up and gripped Ables jaw as har as she could. "You want a piece of me that bad Able? Fine!" She hissed, legs and hand shaking. She grit her teeth, and yanked his mouth to hers hard, kissing him full on the mouth for a moment. She pulled away after a moment, a shadow slipping from her mouth to Ables. With a snarl she rammed her knee into his crotch and threw him to the floor, sword still through her chest. She rasped a breath and fell to her knees, putting a hand out toward Able, spitting on the floor a moment. "Bye Able." She made a fist, and the shadow she slipped inside him shot out spikes in every direction, skewering him from the inside.

Neko swayed a moment, the room spinning as she fell sideways, onto her right side, weakly gripping at the sword to try and pull it free before just not moving at all.

Isuna moved, getting things set incase of injuries.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Able eyes widen as he hit the ground. He struggled a little and screamed in pain before rolling to the side and scratching at the ground before he slowly stared to change into a blond looking skinny female demon. A copy demon who Able had set up. Dead in the office now.

Hiei or Tear was still stuck on the wall before he finally got himself free and he tied his rip shirt around his body and moved running to Neko and kneeling down . " Neko, neko!" He snapped trying to wake her up before moving to close the wound up with his hand. He only looked up for a few seconds and saw Akuro and barked at him to grab Isuna.

Akuro moved running down the hallway and stopped looking at Isuna. " Office now, She's hurt and Tear can't stop the bleeding." Akuro said and headed back into the office after.

Tear Shifted and held the wound looking down at her. " Your an idiot! Why did you pull that out?" Tear snapped.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games