Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:21 pm
Xa44

Shiki: Yeah, rocks. Oh, and a platform too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:34 pm
Haru Yates

(Sry missed that you walked in)
*in the room there is 3 pathways that go up hill you can see 3 switches at the ends, bolth pathways are blocked by pillarsof lava. In the middle of the room a pillar of lava that is going over what(by the small glances you get) seems to be a ruby*
Tona:this is... unsafe...

Alex:...should we head back or try moving some rocks  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:50 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Sry missed that you walked in)
*in the room there is 3 pathways that go up hill you can see 3 switches at the ends, bolth pathways are blocked by pillarsof lava. In the middle of the room a pillar of lava that is going over what(by the small glances you get) seems to be a ruby*
Tona:this is... unsafe...

Alex:...should we head back or try moving some rocks

Kengo: ...!!! Could that be...? *stares at what seems to be a ruby, attempting to confirm that that is what it is* ... *looks around suddenly as if searching for clues as to how he might stop the flow of the pillars of lava* [you mean all 3, right? "both" implies just two.]
-----
Shiki: *grins mischievously* Alex, are you telling me you want to leave already? *grin vanishes & he shrugs indifferently* Oh well. If you're too weak to do something about those rocks, then... guess we don't have much choice. *continues to stare at the rocks and makes no move to leave*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:07 pm
Haru Yates

(Sry sry thought it was 2 but checked my notes and it was 3 and I changed it)
Tona:umm you seem a bit too excited about that?*there are a lot of holes in the way behind the pillars of lava

Alex:alright*punches a rock sending it flying across the volcano and shattering as it hits the wall*happy yet*shakes his hand out*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:21 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(Sry sry thought it was 2 but checked my notes and it was 3 and I changed it)
Tona:umm you seem a bit too excited about that?*there are a lot of holes in the way behind the pillars of lava

Alex:alright*punches a rock sending it flying across the volcano and shattering as it hits the wall*happy yet*shakes his hand out*

Kengo: *points at the supposed ruby* Can you see that red shine there? What is that?
----
Shiki: *mock amazement* Well, color me impressed! *chuckles* But seriously, yeah, I am pretty happy that it worked. *is referring to his "convincing" Alex to to break the rocks so that he wouldn't have to do any heavy lifting* Let's go check out that platform now. Ya think it's stable?

[lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:27 pm
Haru Yates

(Your already on the platform)
Alex:so just head back now?

Tona:that is a soumamori but still feel like that reaction was a bit strange*starts looking down the holes*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:39 pm
Xa44
Strikxr

Shiki: Yeah, yeah, hold your horses. *looking around, investigating around the platform, as well as looking up at the ceiling for anything suspicious.*
[Is the platform surrounded by lava? Is it floating on lava? And do the rocks appear to be blocking anything? He's just trying to make sure that there's nothing there at all so they don't have to come back (hopefully).]
--------
Kengo: I'm pretty sure it's mine. I just... didn't expect to find it so soon. Do you see anything? *following Tona's lead, starts to investigate the holes as well*

[ok, goodnight.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:54 pm
Haru Yates

*down the holes mirrors cervs and ramps and be seen down them, in the reflection on the mirrors you can see another of the previous things*
Tona:think so... wonder what ability it could give you? For me it 'improved an existing skill'(important(I will restate a lot of this at the end so not really important)) but I feel like yours might be different

(There is nothing of note there and it will never be spoke of again)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm
Xa44
*down the holes, mirrors, curves, and ramps can be seen down them. In the reflection on the mirrors you can see another of the previous things*
Tona:think so... wonder what ability it could give you? For me it 'improved an existing skill'(important(I will restate a lot of this at the end so not really important)) but I feel like yours might be different

(There is nothing of note there and it will never be spoke of again)

[Yes, Sir! (Got it!)]

Shiki: Hmm-nope. I don't see anything. Let's go back, Alex. *starts heading back*
-------
[uh.... What's a mirrors cervs? Wait, hold on. *edits quote* ...did I fix it? sweatdrop (Sorry! No offense intended.)]

Kengo: That wouldn't be bad. For it to be different, that is. After all, I can't use magic. ...Are those mirrors?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:01 pm
Haru Yates

*alex stars to climb up the wall of the volcano*

Tona:yeah, and looks like it, should we do something with them  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:23 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*alex stars to climb up the wall of the volcano*

Tona:yeah, and looks like it, should we do something with them

[Ok, so I'll probably be offline a lot this week. I'll still try to get online and post at least once per day, though!]

Shiki: *does as Alex does*
----
Kengo: *Still studying the holes* ... Should we explore them? *takes a rock and tosses it down one of them as he searches for any signs of potential danger*

[Are the holes large enough to go in? And are the ramps and stuff close enough to reach through the hole?
Also, when you say that mirrors, curves, and ramps are visible (and that the mirrors reflect more mirrors, ramps, and curves), are you saying that it looks kinda like a labyrinth of sorts?]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:01 pm
Haru Yates

(The holes are very small, and yes it is a "labyrinth" )
*the rock gos in then slides back out*
Tona:well this clearly has something to do with the soumamori, just can't tell what  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Xa44

Kengo: Tona, that fire spirit of yours wouldn't happen to be immune to lava by any chance, would it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 pm
Haru Yates

Kengo: Tona, that fire spirit of yours wouldn't happen to be immune to lava by any chance, would it?
Tona:no idea, I don't know the most about summoning...I can try to summon some other stuff that might help  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:56 pm
Xa44
Tona:no idea, I don't know the most about summoning...I can try to summon some other stuff that might help

Kengo: If you have something that can retrieve that, *gestures towards the ruby* then that would be immensely helpful.  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games