Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She closed her eyes for most of the time. Enjoying feeling him around her. Of course she smiled when he kissed her cheek. Though when he kissed her earlobe, she shivered. Now she laced her fingers with his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:26 pm
He sat there and held her hand when she started to lace her figures with his. Closing his eyes he was taking in the moment. Just the two of them alone and together. " I know it can't happen but. I wish we could just stay like this. Maybe because I never thought I would have some one like you in my life.", he said to her. His voice was a whisper but he wasn't trying to start anything. It was clear that he really just wanted to stay like this with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She opened her eyes a bit when he whispered into her ear. Before smiling and gently squeezing his hand. "Hmmm, we can do this from time to time. But I do need to take care of Brona.", she said, and blushed. Followed by slowly climbing out of his lap, well holding his hand. Now she turned and kissed his cheek. Well gently pulling their hands apart and started to walk off.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 pm
He sighed as he felt her getting out of his lap. " Very well. But I will remember that you said that. And I will be holding you to it.", he said as he watched her walk off. When he could no longer see her he turned his attention to the controls. Not doing much but it helped take his mind off things that he shouldn't be thinking of.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She smiled back at him and gone to Brona's room. Of course she took a while, well more like a couple of hours. Since she had to clean her up along with the 'stall'. Now afterwards she gone to her room and walked into her bathroom. With this she sighed and started to take a shower. If anyone would walk into her room, they'd hear her singing in Drow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:13 pm
As he was at the control he was thinking of what need to be done. Then he remembered a few things that he had forgotten. Getting up he went to her room and knocked on her door. Though he could hear running water and what he though was her singing. But he did not enter until she would let him in. So he stayed in the wall way and listened to her sing something that he couldn't understand.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:43 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She kept singing for a while longer and finally got out of the shower. Of course she just kept singing as she got dressed. Soon enough she was singing in Common and it was a random Musical song. After a few more minutes she gone to her room and got dressed. With this she was now singing 'All That Jazz!' from the Chicago (Muscial) in a fairly calm yet raw type of singing voice.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 pm
As he was waiting her heard her singing something else now. Hearing her singing in common now he listen to her sing for a bit longer. Figuring that she couldn't hear him before he he knocked on her door. So he knocked on her door again and waited for her to answer. " Ozberga? I wanted to talk to you about something you said earlier. Can I come in?", he asked ans hoped that she could hear him now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:12 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

When he knocked she jumped and stopped singing. Before nervously laughing and getting herself together. Now she looked at what she was wearing. "One moment.", she called back. Before answering the door with her hair in a towel. As her clothes were a simple pair of pants and a corset under a tunic type of shirt. Of course she looked up at him, well holding the towel in place. "What is it, my warrior?", she mused.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:25 pm
He seemed to be staring at her longer then needed. Taking in the sight of her just getting out of the shower. But he was eventually able to return to reality. " I just wanted to talk to you about something you said to me before. You said that you wanted to challenge me. And if winning this challenges means that maybe we can start becoming more then what we are right now. Then I am ready to do them. For you I will do beat anything that you throw my way.", he said to her. Determination clear in his voice that he wanted them to be more.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:31 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

As he stared at her, she raised an eyebrow; but allowed it. When he made mention of the challenges she listened to him curiously. Before smiling and took her hair out of the towel. Tossing it towards the bathroom door, she walked up to him. "Well, we'd have to find someone to judge the contest fairly. So that means that we both can train in different rooms. To avoid knowing each other's fighting styles or tricks.", she said as she put her hands on his waist.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:45 pm
" You already have me at a disadvantage. You saw the way I fight. Though some of the time you saw me get violent I wouldn't really call them a fight. But if we need someone to judge us then we need someone who wouldn't mind helping us. Anyone come to mind?", he asked as he started leaning down. A smile on his face as he got closer to her. But he stopped inches when their lips were inches from each other.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:00 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and thought it over, before shrugging. Of course he was right when he seemed to berserk out, that was not normal fighting. "Hmmm, none just yet. I'd have to look through my contacts, again.", she said, as she was aware of what he was doing. Now she started to move her arms around his neck. Followed by gently tugging him down to kiss him. With that she started to slowly kiss him and savoring the simpleness.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:12 am
He was about to say a smart a** comment. But then she tugged him down and started kissing him. Smiling as he returned the kiss he wrapped his arms around her waist. Only breaking it when he knew she needed him to. When the kiss broke he still had a smile on his face. " Hopefully I haven't threatened whoever you chose to help us again.", he said with a chuckle and then went back to kiss her again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She smiled into the kiss, with his arms around her. Of course she looked up at him well catching her breath. Hearing his statement, she just let out a small laugh. Now she started to kiss him back and closed her eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces