Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:23 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Thank you!

Hello! I have not heard back from Yumi. Would you like to wait longer, or put in a formal transfer request?

I'll give it one more week, let it get past Thanksgiving. If you don't hear from Yumi by then I'll request a transfer. Thank you!

Hello again! I still have not heard back.

Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
ID: 637
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, the winning bribe was for a CC herd helper and I'm still open for that. Can be for Noble Valley herd or Baxt vai'datha herd. I'm also willing to take one of my other bribe requests from that thread or anything in my Quest thread that strikes a colorist's interest. Honestly I'm pretty easy going with a little communication. -- the HH, if that's the way it goes, will be done as a user giveaway/contest when it's done.

Please PM or DM (Calixita#1000) me your bribe amount and any WIPs you may have, if any, and I will get your owed work put up for transfer!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:46 am
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita

Hello! I have not heard back from Yumi. Would you like to wait longer, or put in a formal transfer request?

I'll give it one more week, let it get past Thanksgiving. If you don't hear from Yumi by then I'll request a transfer. Thank you!

Calixita

Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, the winning bribe was for a CC herd helper and I'm still open for that. Can be for Noble Valley herd or Baxt vai'datha herd. I'm also willing to take one of my other bribe requests from that thread or anything in my Quest thread that strikes a colorist's interest. Honestly I'm pretty easy going with a little communication. -- the HH, if that's the way it goes, will be done as a user giveaway/contest when it's done.

Please PM or DM (Calixita#1000) me your bribe amount and any WIPs you may have, if any, and I will get your owed work put up for transfer!

PM sent, thank you.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:40 pm
Calixita

ID: 1423
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes. If it would be easier, we can skip the basket stage and go from foal->adult.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:00 pm
C o w b o y P e e p
ID: 1423
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes. If it would be easier, we can skip the basket stage and go from foal->adult.

Your breeding has been put up for transfer! When a colorist picks it up, they will send you a message.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 pm
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn

Calixita

PM sent, thank you.

Your bribe has been put up for transfer. Colorists will be given a 2 week window to volunteer to pick up the work, and then I will send you a list of the colorists that signed up to pick from!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:59 am
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita
LydaLynn
Calixita

Calixita

PM sent, thank you.

Your bribe has been put up for transfer. Colorists will be given a 2 week window to volunteer to pick up the work, and then I will send you a list of the colorists that signed up to pick from!

Awesome, thank you!  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:08 am
Calixita

ID: 636
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, the winning bribe was for a cosplay custom of Natsu Dragneel and, while I'd prefer to have him, I'd be open to one of the other bribes in my post being selected if it'd be easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:48 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, the winning bribe was for a cosplay custom of Natsu Dragneel and, while I'd prefer to have him, I'd be open to one of the other bribes in my post being selected if it'd be easier.

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back in a week, the work will automatically be put up for transfer.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:53 pm
Calixita
Kaya Wolf Moon

I've sent Yumi a message! I will let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't. If I don't hear back in a week, the work will automatically be put up for transfer.

Thanks, Cali! And sorry for the double quote. I saw something I needed to fix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:51 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1421, 1422, 1424, 1425

I know Mind is very busy but I just wanted to see if I could get a little update on the status of these breedings. Thank you <3  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:07 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis
Contact Initiated...!

I know Mind is very busy but I just wanted to see if I could get a little update on the status of these breedings. Thank you <3

I've sent Mind a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or in a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:52 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis
Contact Initiated...!

Hello! Mind said she hasn't been able to work on anything yet, but she hopes to start up working on breedings again soon. However, she said she completely understands if you would like to request a transfer. It's up to you!  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:54 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

I've not heard back from Yumi!

When you can, please send me a PM or DM (Calixita#1000) with your bribe amount, and whether you still have it on your account or you sent it to Soquili Auctions to hold onto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:38 pm
Calixita

Something's up with the list!
ID:1626 and C365
Description: I have already received both of these pets several months back. Just wanted to make sure the artist get to have these off the list ^_^  

Keantha

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:19 pm
Keantha
Something's up with the list!
ID:1626 and C365
Description: I have already received both of these pets several months back. Just wanted to make sure the artist get to have these off the list ^_^

Updated!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games