Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:40 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just chuckled at her distaste for carrying him again. "You're the one that offered that to me in the first place, I never asked for it." He then glanced to her horse. "I do not feel comfortable staying out here if the enemy is nearby, but if you think that is the better option I'll trust your judgement. As for the string, I stated earlier I would rather dye it in town in a room than out here in the wild."

His gaze flicked from her horse back to her. "Also Anja... If I was a ghost I wouldn't have a care in the world. I don't think you being naked would stop me from haunting you." He then motioned to her horse. "Come on, we need to find somewhere to set up for the dying process you want to get started so badly."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja rolled her eyes at him. The dyeing will become very messy. Did he even know that? She got off her horse and secured him to a tree. She took out the thread and berries. She went looking at the forest floor and found a heavy rock.

She weaved another basket, and made sure it didn't have any holes.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just chuckled at the eye roll and followed after her, dismounting after a moment to tie his horse up next to hers. He drew out his spear just to be safe and then followed after Anja who began to gather up various materials.

It did not take long for her to get started in weaving a basket and it was his turn to roll his eyes. "We're seriously going to use baskets? Why not just use our pot instead for whatever you want to do. That way it saves us time." He moved to sit down and watch her, still glancing about, wary for ambush.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 am
Kami GearX

"They need a place to dry without getting it dirty." she took the pot and put all the berries into it. She used the stone to start crushing up the berries, trying to get all of the juices out of them. Her hands were getting stained in some places. She took one reel of the thread and put it in there, rolled it around and let it soak for 5 minutes before picking it up again and placed it ont he weaved basket  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa continued to watch and then gave a nod as she mentioned a place to dry. He finally stopped worrying about their surroundings and moved to help, taking a spool of string and running it through the liquid paste she had made slowly and carefully, rubbing fingers over it to get any excess coloring to go back into the pool of liquid.

It was tedious work on his part, and his fingers became stained very quickly, but he just worked away at it. "Perhaps we just disguise ourselves as thread sellers this time around. We have the stained fingers and everything. Never heard of a thread seller either so we must be cornering a pretty decent market here. Question is, how much do you think this thread will go for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 am
Kami GearX

"Perhaps." She kept on working, "Its unusual color and the amount, maybe some gold. Unsure. lets ask a merchant." she licked her fingers every now and then. The berry was nice and sweet. To mess around with him, She grabbed his hand and sucked on one of his fingers.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"W-what are you doing? This isn't the time to be playing around like that!" Tousa stated trying to pull his hand away as she sucked on one of his fingers. "We've got to get this done so we can get inside that city as quickly as possible. I don't want to be outside the walls of a city that is under siege or even has the possibility of having such a thing occur."

He quickly wiped the finger off of her saliva and then began to try and pick up where he left off. "Also, you already got a taste of my fingers before and didn't like it so why would you submit yourself to that idea again Anja. Unless you're really just trying to tell me something with what you just did." Tousa couldn't help it. He needed to defend himself somehow else she would just walk all over him, but at the same time he didn't want to insult her so the only thing he could resort to was the game she played with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smiled, "Just after that sweet juice. makes you taste better." she licked her lips and glanced down a few times before going back to what she was doing before. She turned her back to him in order to hide the small blush on her cheeks

An hour goes by and they finally got done, "And we ran out of berries.... oh well. At least we can save the rest for later using a different dye."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa had to take a moment before catching the double meaning and when he did he let out a small cough and a clearing of his throat. "R-right." He muttered quickly focusing back on his work with a reddening face.

Once they were done with the rest of the juice he glanced up at Anja and gave a nod. "A few spools down at the very least and some sort of income to pay for a room and food. Now, speaking of those two things, I think it's best we start heading in that direction." He stood and stretched before moving to snap up his spear.

"Hey Anja, a question for you... How tasty are those berries? I never did have any, was to focused on our work."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:26 pm
Kami GearX

Anja started packing up when he asked about the berries. She smirked as a thought entered her mind. She she had juice on her, "Here, taste for yourself." she stuck her fingers in his mouth and forced him to suck on her. Her body tingle at the sensation but she ignored it and continued to do what she was doing  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:33 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa raised an eyebrow when she said that he should taste for himself only to receive a mouthful of fingers covered in juice. The first expression was surprise, then after a solid minute it turned to frustration as he pulled his mouth away, letting out a small cough and wiping at his mouth as his gaze shifted away from her and to the side, his sleeve being used to hide the color of his face as best as possible.

"Could you not do that!? Couldn't you have just told me or given me what you had like a normal person? Why did you stick your fingers in my mouth so abruptly!?" He let out an aggravated sigh and moved to climb onto his horse, face still red as he did so. "It was sweet." Was all he commented as he just sat in the saddle and waited for her to follow up somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:40 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed and turned away from him. She licked her fingers and got ob the horse. She didn't say anything as she made her way down the path  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just sat in silence as they rode onward, doing his best to not look at Anja when he could. She had just stuck her fingers in his mouth and while it had tasted nice he was still trying to understand why to no avail. Each time he thought about it, color just reached his cheeks instead and he had to dismiss the thought quickly before he became more embarrassed.

It wasn't long before they were closing in on the perimeter of the city and he quickly donned his disguise, arranging his clothes and clearing his throat to hold a more gentle and feminine tone. It was true that the road had more than plenty of patrols on it now, and one was fast approaching. "My dear Anja, could you pull out a few spools of thread to expedite this process of eventual interrogation~?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm
Kami GearX

Anja reached down as she was riding her horse and pulled out a white one, and a purple one. She handed them to him without looking at him.

Soon the reached the main road and ran into other travelers. Anja pulled her hood up  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:58 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Thread Peddler

User Image

Tousa took the thread into his hands and moved to set them in his lap, leaning back to pull out a pipe from his saddlebags and bring it to his lips, filling the end with a spiced tobacco and then using magic to spark and light them, smoke beginning to flow from its end. He did not inhale through his mouth, but rather through his nose to avoid taking in the smoke, breathing out through his mouth so as to push what smoke did float into his mouth out every now and again. "Thank you love. Now we won't have to waste either the guards time or our own and then we can enjoy a bed together as well as warm food."

As Nava passed the travelers, she only gave a small dip of her head, and a small motion with her pipe to ensure that she was seen with a pleasant view despite their looks of open doubtfulness. It did not take long for a group of guards to approach from their patrol, looking between the two. "And who might you two be?"

Nava reached into her lap and pulled out the two bundles of thread. "Dear guardsman, we are but simple merchants looking to offload the last of what little goods we have. I am Nava, a merchant from afar, and this is my accomplice." She motioned with her pipe, letting the smoke float over to the guards. "She does not speak, so she has no name. Isn't that right my dear?" Nava only lingered for a moment on her travelling companion, moving the pipe to tap at the guards shoulder, sending up another flare of smoke and sparks. "Now... what can we do for you gentleman of the guard?"

The smell of tobacco was beginning to fade, instead, a silky fragrance was working its way around the group. It was a mixture of various incense that would relax the body and muddle the mind. Even now, Tousa's eyes were beginning to get half-lidded as he talked with his disguise. He was poisoning himself to get past these guards by making them more compliant and gullible.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games