Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him walk off and once he was out of sight. Well she acted like she was strangling him. Of course it was probably cause he drove her nuts. Once she got done doing that. She got into her robe after washing her sweat off. Now she did her laundry and would ignore Grim. Since she was not really wanting to hear anything about training; until he was ready to teach her a new drill. But even then she would probably be stubborn.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:46 pm
He checked on the farm and luckily there were some things that were ready for when they needed to leave. Once that was done he went back inside. When he found her he walked up to her. " Good news. There are some supplies that will be ready for when we leave. I was thinking of going back out to hunt for something we could bring with us.", he said as he walked around thinking of what else needs to be done.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Uh huh, okay.", she muttered, as she kept washing her clothes. Though she had heard him perfectly. But of course they had not actually had a fight before this. Of course she was almost hating that she was acting like this. Yet she knew a fight maybe now and then would help the relationship. Now she pulled out the clothes and took them to the hanging area. Before she started to feel the other clothes and let them dry some more.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:04 pm
Once he heard her response he headed for the door. While he hunted he was wondering what was wrong with her. Though he stopped thinking that when he heard some growling coming from behind him. Turning around he saw a bear had come this way. " Your not supposed to be up here. Oh well your lose, my gain.", he said as he cracked a few bones in his shoulders and walked towards it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:10 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him walk away from behind the clothes. Of course she felt a bit bad. But to her if he was serious about training her. She would be working on new drills now. But after checking the clothes. She rubbed her temples and sighed. Heading back to the bedroom, she was lost in thought.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:17 pm
He came back with the bear cross his shoulders. Taking it into the kitchen he prepared it to be dried so they could take it with them. Luckily that meant that they had a ton of meat if she got hungry. Once that was done he went to their room. Seeing her there he started to leave. " Sorry didn't know you were in here. I'll go somewhere else. I brought a bear so we will have some meat to eat on the trip.", he said as he was leaving the room  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was laying down and still in her robe. Of course she was almost dozing off. But hearing him talk she sat up and looked at him."Grim, stay please. I am sorry for how I have been acting. But I maybe your wife, yet I am your student. And until we know that I am actually pregnant... I want to be taught drills. Cause I need to be able to fight. Because I need to be able to protect our kids if you are off in town.", she said, in a gentle yet serious tone.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:40 pm
He stopped and looked at her. To him this was like seeing something from the past but it a different perspective. He walked over to her and looked her in the eyes. " I am teach you the best I can. I will not teach you the way my fathers taught me. So you will just have to learn what I teach you. For I am still learning how to be a teacher." He looked down and a wince of pain appeared on his face. " Trust me it is better off this way. You do not want me to teach you like how I was taught.", he said his face looked like it was dead for it had no emotions on it. "Because if I did, the way you have been acting would have earned you this.", he said as he raised his shirt and showed her the scar that looked like it was cased by great force and indented his skin, muscles, and bones on the right side of his chest.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and kept eye contact with him. Only to notice that he seemed to be in pain, before lacking emotions. Though when he said how she was acting would get her that rather dangerous looking scar. "Grim, I know that you don't sleep unless we tumble. So what keeps you awake here?", she asked in a serious voice. Of course she had noticed it the last couple of nights.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 pm
He took a deep breath before answering. " My training wasn't easy. If the countless scars weren't enough of a clue. The masters here, the men I came to call my fathers wanted to make sure that I was safe from harm and would be able to handle anything. So they threw everything at me. During sparing matches, if I attacked them and missed like you did they would grab whatever I was using to attack and dislocate it or in some cases break the bones. They didn't even let me get a good nights sleep. They would attack me with weapons with the full intention of doing damage. I eventually got tired of it, I knew they weren't even taking my training as seriously as they could have. So one day I went to them and acted very similar to how you acted today. I demanded that they teach me the advance technique so the Elder Master Dorje said he would. So when we spared he broke almost every bone in my body and to make sure I never forgot that lesson he gave me a permanent reminder buy hitting me so hard with his fist that this happened." He pointed to the scar. " So in order to get stronger and advance like how you want to do, I stayed up all night and was ready for when they attacked. I trained on my own no matter what. Even when my muscle wanted to give out, when my bones cracked with every movement. That is how I advanced with my training and got to where I am today." He paused and placed his hand over the scar. The pain of the memory was being focused there so it was hurting him right now.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to his story and frowned. Only to slowly put her hand over his. Now she pulled him in for a hug."Grim, I may not understand how that is. But I do know that I want to learn how to protect our kids and myself. I just want to be able to actually land a hit. Unless you think sparring with fake weapons would be wise. And why take on the name of the Master who gave you the scar?", she asked, but wouldn't move away until he did.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 pm
He hugged her back and stayed there. " He was my father and he hated himself for doing it but it was needed to make sure I learned my lesson. To be honest if he didn't do it I would have tried again the next day and the next. So thanks to him doing it I was able to understand were I stood and learned from it.", he said as he moved back a bit. He was still holding her but he wanted to look at her. " Also try to keep this in mind, yes you can't hit me but that is because I have the long training. But say if a mugger attacked you, he wouldn't stand a chance as long as you remember your training."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked into his eyes and just sighed. Before just staying there in the hug. "And let's see if I show you how to cook something without slowing down.", she thought. Since she was a rather fast cook for the most part. She would slow down to show him how to cook something, her way.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:18 pm
After a while he stopped the hug and got up. " I'm going to go check and make sure we have everything ready for when we have to leave. You should probably get some rest you'll need it for when we start traveling. We are going to be on the road for a while.", he said as he headed for the door to go double check and see if everything they had was ready to go when they leave.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:22 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"I thought we were leaving in two days. Cause the clothes still need to finish drying"
, She told him, as he started to walk off. Of course she was trying not to let the talk get to her. Though she was ready to strangle him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games