Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Green Scarf: All smart categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Red Scarf: All cool categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yellow Scarf: All tough categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
Seeing as contests are your department hun where are the contests hall exactly ?

I wanted snow to begin questing for these and to begin taking on the contests them selves. how much further until she can whoop some contests booty emotion_dealwithit

There are contest halls where each of the Contest Leaders can be found, though if you're not challenging a Contest Leader, you can do any contest type there : ) The basics of the contest system are set up and written out in the contest thread, but I'm currently rewriting, organizing, and elaborating on some things, and will try and have that done for the next update ouo

There are also other contest items in the Contest Thread, and how to get them, but because the list is a work in progress, it has not yet been added to the items thread (~ o vo) ~ I'll be doing that for the next update too.

Sorry for the ambiguity, Tano, I hope that answers your questions! :0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Green Scarf: All smart categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Red Scarf: All cool categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yellow Scarf: All tough categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point To Obtain: 20 Posts location: Any city with a contest hall
Seeing as contests are your department hun where are the contests hall exactly ?

I wanted snow to begin questing for these and to begin taking on the contests them selves. how much further until she can whoop some contests booty emotion_dealwithit

There are contest halls where each of the Contest Leaders can be found, though if you're not challenging a Contest Leader, you can do any contest type there : ) The basics of the contest system are set up and written out in the contest thread, but I'm currently rewriting, organizing, and elaborating on some things, and will try and have that done for the next update ouo

There are also other contest items in the Contest Thread, and how to get them, but because the list is a work in progress, it has not yet been added to the items thread (~ o vo) ~ I'll be doing that for the next update too.

Ummm sort of lol XP  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Ummm sort of lol XP

Is there anything I can clarify? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
50 Posts for a fossil? How would I reach that level without it being a lot of spam? Even if I catch all of the Pokemon in the town, battle the gym leader then spend a few posts "digging" I don't think I would be able to get that many.

Question: How will I get to 50 posts without a lot of crap posts?

I guess I could get the badge but my water Pokemon is level 100 so it might be a bit quick.

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
50 Posts for a fossil? How would I reach that level without it being a lot of spam? Even if I catch all of the Pokemon in the town, battle the gym leader then spend a few posts "digging" I don't think I would be able to get that many.

Question: How will I get to 50 posts without a lot of crap posts?

I guess I could get the badge but my water Pokemon is level 100 so it might be a bit quick.
I might not be a mod for here, but I've got a similar situation with one of my characters in that he's posting for a White Flute without a Pickup Pokemon to assist him, so I at least know what I've been able to do. Take or leave the idea as you so choose, but so far I've been helping to ease the pain of all those posts by having a plot ready and stretching out the posts. For plot, one of the two new Ralts he's caught has some explaining to do and I'm working at parsing out the process in one or two paragraphs per post. For other stuff, he has some Pokemon he needs to train up and enough bumps saved up for several wild Pokemon encounters as well as trainer encounters. Instead of having it be one post is all the turns for the fight, though, I'm having it be that each post is one round of the fight, both to help expand the back and forth between the combatants and to fill up time. Granted, this might be more helpful to me than you because of the rather large level difference between the characters in question.

Beyond that, getting a Pokemon with Pickup in your party will also help by knocking ten posts off the number you'd need to post for, so if you've got, although, again, that might not be of much aid to you since I don't think there are any ghost types with Pickup.

So yes, getting the badge, coming up with some sort of incident that your character could be dragged into could help eat up posts, maybe some battles if you have lower-leveled Pokemon that Simon'd want to raise up for a possible secondary team (or just some handy Pokemon to have around), and catching Pokemon can all help ease the pain. Exactly what you do, though, you'd ultimately have to come up with since I don't know your character well enough to tailor a plot to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:58 pm
Now that I have a level 20 Pokémon (Alamas is finally a Gyarados!), what exactly are the rules for the base power increases? Even though he just learned Bite, will that still gain the +10 increase in power? If so, is it the same for all new moves he will learn?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:45 pm
Jewel of Antares
Now that I have a level 20 Pokémon (Alamas is finally a Gyarados!), what exactly are the rules for the base power increases? Even though he just learned Bite, will that still gain the +10 increase in power? If so, is it the same for all new moves he will learn?

+10 increase in power to all moves the level 20 pokemon uses. And all moves used against it will be -10 for the defense boost.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:50 am
Am I allowed to make my character a relative to an NPC, like a gym leader or professor? Just wondering, because I'm basically copying pasting her information from another media-related role play.

Vigilia

SpectralEternity

Cannabalistic-Insanity

Arianna Jean Phoenix

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Am I allowed to make my character a relative to an NPC, like a gym leader or professor? Just wondering, because I'm basically copying pasting her information from another media-related role play.

Hello!

In this guild, the canon NPC's belong to everyone. We allow you to be related to them, but we do ask that you make it as undefined as possible, especially with the interactions between your character and the npc, in case it might conflict with what someone else using that npc might have in mind. ie, you won't be able to make a profile for the canon npc and would have to keep most things kind of vague when it comes to their character.

Sorry if I'm just confusing things. I can try better to explain, if another mod doesn't correct me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:43 pm
Vigilia
Arianna Jean Phoenix

Hello!

In this guild, the canon NPC's belong to everyone. We allow you to be related to them, but we do ask that you make it as undefined as possible, especially with the interactions between your character and the npc, in case it might conflict with what someone else using that npc might have in mind. ie, you won't be able to make a profile for the canon npc and would have to keep most things kind of vague when it comes to their character.

Sorry if I'm just confusing things. I can try better to explain, if another mod doesn't correct me.

Got it. smile Thanks a bunch~!  

Arianna Jean Phoenix

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:16 pm
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Vigilia
Arianna Jean Phoenix

Hello!

Got it. smile Thanks a bunch~!

You're welcome. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:51 pm
Vigilia
Hay so iv looked around but i couldn't find anything on it soooo can berry's be planted and the character remain mobile ?
Like my Sonoko is getting her gypsy wagon soon and i wanted to know if she could keep planted berry's in the wagon and move from location to location of if she had to remain in that same location until the posting for the berry growth was over with ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:13 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Vigilia
Hay so iv looked around but i couldn't find anything on it soooo can berry's be planted and the character remain mobile ?
Like my Sonoko is getting her gypsy wagon soon and i wanted to know if she could keep planted berry's in the wagon and move from location to location of if she had to remain in that same location until the posting for the berry growth was over with ?

The plants are mobile. = w=  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:27 pm
Vigilia
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Vigilia

The plants are mobile. = w=
Ty vig heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 pm
If we were already collecting an item when we catch a Pokémon with Pickup, does the count cut down? Or, do we have to collect that item at full count before we can use Pickup?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games