Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:32 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The potion condensed into a strong elixir of what she had made for Ene. It may help some of her problems but not cure it like she had did for Ene, and this saddened her.

Her tail grabbed a teddy bear from a lower cabinet. She turned to the table and her tail tucked the teddy bear into Nami's arms.

She pulled some of the medicine into a needle and was gentle as she put the needle just barely inside Nami's arm, and slowely pulled it out placing a cute cat bandage where the needle had went as she slowely took it out.

Misty sighed looking around.
"hopefully sis can help them, she's really good at what she does."

Sophia whimpered a bit, the scythe stopped breaking apart. She started to get better but she was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami cringed as the needle entered and left her arm. It was done quick. She sighed and rolled over, the teddy bear remaining on the side she turned away from. The fever seemed to have gone down a little, after the medicine from the syringe had a few minutes to circulate. Nami fell into a deep, calm sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:02 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Blank?]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On the bed beside Nami]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako's right eye gave a soft blue glow underneath her eyelids before she opened them as the luminescence dimmed back to normal giving a blank expression as she gazed around the room she was in as she noticed a patient beside her bed was currently having a fever which could tell by just a simple glance as she thought.She was the one who was sent into unconscious state besides Minako..Kalos thought as she watched her sleep peacefully before she drifted her gaze to Wakai and asked her."Are you the one who brought me here?"Kalos asked not fully remembering the ordeal due to Kako interfering.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:09 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai turned her gaze from the room towards Minako who had awoken, "O-Oh, yes...are you all right? You just fell asleep all of a sudden while I carried you to safety..." she stood up from her seat and approached Minako's bed. She stared at her just like she did back in Traverse Town, her face blank.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

fiendish az

kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:13 pm
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sasha gave a relieved sigh and went to Minako's side
"Hey, are you alright?" she asked gently and softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:19 pm

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kalos listened to her as she gave a brief yet helpful explanation of what happened as Kalos figured that as much."Yes i am unharmed.."Kalos said comforting both Sasha and Wakai as she continued on."But none the less i would like to thank you for saving me."Kalos said giving Wakai a short bow as she continued to sit on the bed, Once she raised her head she noticed Wakai staring at her strangely and asked her."Is something the matter?"
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai came back to her sense when Minako spoke to her, "O-Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I zoned out again, ehehe..." she scratched her head, confused because for some reason when she looked at Minako, for a brief moment she noticed a red and blue aura around her. She rubbed her eyes, thinking that it was just her imagination.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

fiendish az

kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

After the healing process Eclipse left the dive to the heart and took the scythe from Shido's hand and sent energy into sealing the cracks and repairing it. He then let it unsummon itself before placing his hand on Sophia's letting healing energy flow over her from him. Shido nodded to eclipse before looking back at sasha. "Anything else i can do?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 am
User Image
Nami Saiko

She sat upright, clutching her head. "Death... Horsemen... Three will fall..."
She opened her eyes and yawned, still clutching her head, as though nothing had occurred. "The infirmary... again...?" She swore under her breath.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

"im afraid so, Nami. You were carried in knocked out as was Minako, but both of you are awake now, but you are free to rest for a bit longer." she smiled

Sasha looked to Shido
"not really." she said walking over to Sophia placing her hand on her head
"dude, she's cold now...."

She ran over to a cabinet and pulled out another quilt.
she then looked at Sophia's knuckles
"damn she partially broke her knuckles....sandbag training on her knuckles.....not a good idea." she said and started to wrap them up as well.

"she must be really conflicted."

"ive seen her be attacked by other students, I thought she could handle it, as she was so close to being a master, then she fell so hard. Its hard to tell if she's lost her gift or what." Misty said in a rather cruel tone.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 am
User Image
User Image

"She did not lose it. It has just been locked away...and i plan to help her unlock it." Eclipse said as Shido stood on the other side of the bed shaking his head.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Kalos looked at Wakai curiously for a few moments before she said."Oh..Okay."She said as her curiosity deteriorated away before she glanced at Nami happy that she woke up."Glad to see that you're feeling better."
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:26 am
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan
kurai_18
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia continued to sleep.

Misty sighed
"yeah, well.....if you can."

"well I know you can do it Eclipse, sis is just being sour." Sasha said as she made more medicines.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko

She slipped out of the bed and walked over to Minako, giving her a strange look while staring deep into her eyes. "Tha's weird. You aren't the bloody same person... In fact, you're not really, exactly yourself, are you?" Nami scoffed and returned to her bed. "Ne'er mind, forget I said anything."
She slipped back into the bed and rolled over onto her side, closing her eyes. The hell was tha' about?

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was confused at Nami's comment on Minako, about her not being the same person, but she did not mind it. She was relieved that they both seemed okay at least, "W-Well...I guess I should leave you two to rest. I'm sure you need it." she looked at the both of them, smiling, then started to make her exit.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

fiendish az

kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games