Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and smiled. "Look I love you. But hugs hurt cause of my sunburn. Though maybe we could lay on the bed and hold hands." she said. Before kissing his lips and sighing.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius let go of her quickly and said."My apologies. I did not mean to cause any discomfort. Let us do as you say."Marius led Awella to the bed and laid next to her and held her hand.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled at him and laid by him. As they held hands she put her legs around his. "I think we should get married when we make port in Tortuga." she said. Before pecking his nose, only to watch his reaction.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked to Awella and then said."While I have no clue if there are any real priests in Tortuga I will find one there if you wish to be married."Marius then gently kissed Awella.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and smiled at him. Before moving a tad bit closer and intertwined her fingers with his. With this she closed her eyes and yawned. "Hmmm, I'll rest for now. If need be I'll go out and work during the night time.", she said, before mumbling in her sleep.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and watched Awella drift off to sleep. He laid there just listening to the waves passing beneath the ship. That along with the rocking of the ship set him off to sleep as well.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:01 pm
Awella Hawk

By the early morning she woke up and looked at him. Before pecking his cheek and rolled onto her side, putting her legs and arms over him. Her sunburns didn't hurt as much now.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius woke when he felt Awella's lips on his cheek. He yawned and opened his eyes and smiled as he felt her arms and legs over him."Morning my dear. How are you? Do your burns hurt?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 am
Awella Hawk

She smiled at him and yawned. "They do a bit, but not as bad." Before climbing out of the bed and rub her sunburnt skin and sigh.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius got up and stood behind Awella. He placed a kiss on both of her shoulders."Does that make it better?"He had a grin on his face that had a boyhood innocence to it.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:41 am
Awella Hawk

She glanced at him as he stood behind her. Though when he kissed her sunburnt skin she giggled. Before turning around and pecking his lips. Before putting her hands on his waist and started to 'dance'.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:59 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned as she started to dance and he took hold of her hands and danced with you. He led the dance from the cabin to the front of the ship to the helm and then back. He wasn't paying attention to anything other than Awella.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:05 am
Awella Hawk

As they started to dance she smiled. Of course she noticed a few looks from people, but said nothing. When they were back in the cabin she pulled him down and stole a short kiss. Before putting her forehead on his chest and sighed happily.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:14 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as he felt her putting her forehead on his chest. He laughed and then said." I thank you for the dance my lady. It has been quite some time since I have last had the chance. Maybe we can do this again some time."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 am
Awella Hawk

She giggled when he laughed before pulling him into a loose hug. "Let's eat and then go to work." She said. Before pulling back and winking at him.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games