Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When they teleported she looked around in awe. Then followed him to his tent and walked in when he held the flap open for her. She sat beside him on the hammock and smiled. Her boots canceled out any sand that tried to enter. Leaning into him she then smiled and giggled. "I think I could stay here for a little while.", she said with a bigger smile. It was romantic in a weird way.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."Well then I guess it's a good thing that we have this place to ourselves for a while."Damian then lowered his head and kissed Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and smiled into it. For the next about ten minutes or so they had a steady make out session. As she felt up on him and his muscles well nipping his lips from time to time. Some how they ended up laying down in the hammock with out flipping it over as they looked at each other. Smiling she giggled and kissed his nose only to sense someone watching them now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled when Abigail kissed his nose then he too felt a presence watching them. He sighed the said in a commanding tone."Come out now whoever you are." Then the person came out quickly. It was a young looking man who appeared to be in his early twenties. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He was dressed in a white shirt and white pants. He then rubbed at the back of his neck."Hello Damian."Damian sighed again."What do you want Cupid."Cupid shrugged."I felt another presence when I got here. At first I felt your presence then I noticed another besides yours. So I was curious."Cupid cast a glance to Abigail."She's beautiful by the way."Damian glanced back to Abigail and smiled."Yes she is. So was that it or is there something else."Cupid shook his head."No I personally just want this to be over. I'm not good on good terms with my mom right now so..."Damian chuckled."Trust me I don't have the best record with Aphrodite either. But any way if there is nothing else I'll see you at the actual meeting then."Damian then let the flap close then returned to the hammock."He's a good kid despite his who his mother is."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at the seemingly young man only to see Cupid. Once he left she looked at her fiance with a raised eyebrow. "Explain another day.", she said and kissed his jaw. Then she waited for him to get out of the hammock only to follow him and get out of the tent. She blinked a bit and stayed close to Damian has her fingers intertwined with his.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually left his tent and walked to the actual meeting place. By now most of the gods actually showed up. Damian looked around and saw Zeus and Poseidon talking while Athena and Ares arguing. He sighed and then found a bench and sat down."Well until the actual meeting is called I guess we will wait here."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at the Gods and to Damian, though when he sat down. Abigail stood behind him with her arms around him. There was a slight protective look in her eyes. Well she put her chin on top of Damian's head.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned at Abigail gesture. Eventually the meeting was called to start. Damian stood up and took a hold of Abigail's hand. The was a firepit where all the gods stood. Damian took his place to the left of his grandfather. Another thing that the gods would do is if they were in a relationship the person they were either dating or were married to would stand in front of them. So when he moved to stand behind Abigail he would place his arms around her. Overall there wasn't much to the meeting but it was only the first part of it. When they finished speaking he placed a kiss on top of Abigail's head."Brace yourself Abi' there is at least a couple more hours of this."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed Damian and eyed the Gods, trying to figure out whom was who. Though when he had her stand in front him, there was an eye roll. She then reached behind her with one hand and patted his abs. Once he held her hand she relaxed into him and looked around some more. It was clear she was restless but good thing was her blood and human food hungers were no longer about. Since she spent most of her time looking and trying to figure out the Gods and Goddesses, she noticed after a good five minutes or so, all the eyes on her. "Uh... I hate being stared at... I don't have Ophthalmophobia, but stares make me uncomfy...", she spoke in their wave-length.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian heard her thoughts and said."They are surprised to see me with anyone. It's common knowledge that I hate ninety-nine percent of all living things. So too see me with anyone is a surprise to them. Just ignore them."Damian glared at each of the gods until they turned away. As soon as he was sure there was no one else was looking he would place a kiss on her cheek.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gave a small barely moved nod at what he said. Once the Gods and Goddesses looked away, she felt the kiss. Now she glanced at him over her shoulder and give him a small smile. Her lips heart shape with out taking up to much of her face, as they always had been. "Of course I wore sun protective clothing... Being a pure blood doesn't mean that I'm sun proof.", she said. The jacket hoodie she wore was unzipped to show off her navy blue long sleeve shirt. Her boots were over her jeans like always, though these jeans were a middle shade of blue with fading lines of how she sat, walked, or what she put in her pockets. Now she shifted a little bit in her Fiance's hold and leaned into him, though he could support her no problem so there was really no worries (unless he was to act like a smart a**). "So, who are you closer kin to?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I wouldn't really know who I'm closer to. If anyone I guess it would be my grandfather considering he's the only one who hasn't attacked me. Really the only one here who I have any real feelings for is you."He kissed her cheek again before he went and kissed her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing this and shifted a little more in his hold. When he kissed her cheek again, she smiled but let out a purr(?) or almost unheard vocal giggle when he kissed her lips. Of course she remembered to keep it light and gentle for the eyes. Slowly she pulled back from the kiss and looked up into Damian's eyes as her forehead was against his. Her arms were around his neck as she felt his arms around her waist. She felt eyes watching them but when a female spoke her eyebrow gone up. The lady was saying her Fiance's name, which made her look around for the woman.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was smiling at Abigail until he heard a voice that with each passing hour he hated more and more. He growled and then turned and faced Aphrodite."What do you want Aphrodite?"

Aphrodite stopped hearing the anger in his voice. Admittedly when she threw Damian off Olympus she was overreacting. It really was only a trifling thing to be angry about and he did bring her a beautiful gem. Ever since that day Damian had only reacted to her in anger. She was sad about that and she was still trying to make up for that. Then she saw Damian bring another woman here and she was both sad and angry."Who is this?"

Damian gave no sign of emotion other than anger."What does it matter to you who this is. But I will answer your question just to make sure no one tries anything."Damian said and cast a glance to Zeus."This is Abigail and she is my fiance."

Aphrodite was stunned at that disclosure. Damian had a fiance. She wouldn't have expected that. Now she was hurt even more. But she wouldn't let it show so sh looked over Abigail and she remembered something."Wait you said her name was Abigail. I remember a girl being born under my name. She fits the description of this woman."Aphrodite's face flushed in anger when she recognized Abigail and then stormed off.

Damian didn't care when Aphrodite left."Don't worry about her. She feels threatened any time some comes here who could match her in beauty."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched this and looked at Aphrodite as she stormed off. "Aphrodite is Venus... Hold on, why does she care if I was born under her plant?", she said only to frown, well looking up at Damian. In a way it could explain the looks Ares was giving her. God of War and Goddess of Love always had flings even out of the books she read. Ares was not handsome to her, nor was many of the Greek Gods in honesty.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games