Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am
Sweetie Belle kissed back softly and sighed happily. She never wanted him to let go. She blinked a bit when he suggested they go to the maze. Ohh, it sounded awfully romantic... "Sure! I'd like that," she beamed up at him and squeezed his hand as she followed him to the maze.

Ophelia giggled a little as another pinch hit her and she thought Kasmai was getting friendlier. Then she turned to see a hot koi-patterned Naiad male. "Ooh...why don't we make this a real party, baby~?" she grinned. Except then she noticed Kasmai's attention wandering as well, to another female, a fairy this time. Hm. She would admit to a curiosity, and oh the possibilites...of being with another woman. But...this was getting a bit ridiculous, she thought. She wrapped both arms around the purple guy's neck and cooed, "Let's forget them, sugar, and have a party just us~" Oh, she still wanted that Naiad guy, but he seemed a little...busy...a little tired. Maybe she could catch him later, before the party was over.

Ruaidhri snorted. "Riiiight. That worked so well," he said and rolled his eyes. He touched her shoulder, making sure she was looking at him before speaking again. "You still haven't told me what you want to win at," he said and grinned.

Fea Line
Juust wrapping that up... /late
Shicala
Ruaidhri & Lila
Menelie
Ophelia & Kasmai (and Szoorne & Edana??)
Amasis
Ophelia & Szoorne (and Kasmai & Edana??)
Oziandra
JUST FOR FUNSIES. *shot* Norly. Because suddenly it's Ophelia, Kasmai, Szoorne, and Edana lmao

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:47 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

He wasn't sure if it was second thoughts or his long claws that made her hesitated.Luckily it was only a few moments before she decided. He smiled back at her as they started to dance. His movements were fluid and graceful as they danced. He was easily able to avoid stepping on her feet without looking down. After all your eyes where supposed to be on the others face when you danced. Judging from the couples around them,it seemed he was right about keeping the head up during a dance.  

shadica

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 am
Seruta
Adrasteia

Danya was puzzled by the question at first. What was...enjoyable about dancing? The answer wasn't as simple as he thought it might be. Well, not a specific answer, anyway, as he didn't think 'because it's fun' really answered what about it was enjoyable. He followed her gestures towards some of the examples on the dance floor, chuckling at bit at some of the others.

"Is it enjoyable? Apparently, some find it so, else they wouldn't do it, I think," he chuckled, shaking his head. "As for why though..." he shrugged at her helplessly. "There are all kinds of ways for Pae to dance, and I think there are just as many reasons for doing it. I can't tell you if you'd enjoy it or why," he said, turning to her with a smooth grin. "What I can propose is to help you find out for yourself."

One hand behind his back, he bowed and held the other out to her. "What do you say, fair lady? Should we give it a try? See if dancing is as enjoyable as it seems?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:29 am
Wolfs Heart
Terran

Moana wasn't sure what else to say that might be reassuring, but she certainly hadn't expected Terran's sudden confession. It was...abrupt to say the least...perhaps men didn't deal as well with a sudden influx of female hormones. Moana, despite the situation, felt reasonably calm, at least emotionally. There was still something very strange going on here obviously. At least she was able to try to deal with it, rather than becoming a blubbering mess.

Eyes fixed on the curvy little Faun in front of her, Moana started to smile, struck by the absurdity of the situation. "Hey..." She dropped his hand, placing her hands instead on his shoulders. "You know...next time? Maybe we could spend time together somewhere else, 'k? No excuses needed."

She was admittedly flattered by the admission. He'd...always loved her? It was surprising...but perhaps not as strange as one might seem. She felt such a warmth in her chest when they were together, but for some reason, now it all seemed so clear why. If he felt that about her... She pulled him in for a hug, grinning. "Love you too."

After a moment though, she pulled back with a frown, glancing down at her friend. She seemed troubled by something and after a few moments, grumbled, "It's not fair." She reached up, pouting and poking one finger at her friend's nicely endowed chest. "Yours are bigger than mine."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 am
Teigra

As Moana spoke her comforting words, Terran stifled a sniffle and wiped his eye where one lone tear was on the verge of falling. Darn these female hormones. He wasn't sure if his lovely new curves were worth it.

"O...okay." He agreed. Taking note in his mind of both the alternative option and the fact that she had no response to his confession of love. Ah, a hug! He rejoiced in the feeling of being held, it was the single most beautiful feeling in the world until she said that she loved him too. Sure, it wasn't as romantic as he had always... Snap out of it Terran!

Wait, why was she pulling away from this beautiful thing? T.T

Until he realized why. Terran flashed a huge grin and puffed out his chest. "I know! Isn't it great?!" He declared in a boyish manner... with a very feminine voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:08 am
Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

o0_Daisuke_0o
Malek

Sweetie grinned, enjoying the gentle side to side motion they had managed. At least until she felt something choking her. "ACk!" She coughed, moving backwards with her necklace. She must have caught it on something! And then finally the pain was gone. The fauny winced, rubbing her neck, eyes watering.

"What just happened?" She choked out, trying to look up at Dysmas. She was so happy to have air again the thought of sight was far from her mind. But then, Dysmas had surely seen what happened right?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 am
Where did his hero go? Axl was in a rather somber mood after losing track of his hero. It had just been so amazing to actually meet her, he didn't quite know how to explain it. She hadn't saved his life... so maybe she would have?

His thoughts became muddled by emotion.

Rather then succumb to these emotional feelings, he did just the opposite.

Axl carried his guitar up to the front of the room, right in front of Venus' throne.
"I have a gift for you Venus: a song." Axl declared as he began strumming some notes on his guitar.

"Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night"
Axl began to sing. It was slower then his usual style, but it wasn't for him.

"Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask"

Roses began falling in a small circle around him as he came to the part of the song that made it clear that it was a love song.

"I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to"

With any luck there would be a promotion to God of Rock in his future.

FA Venus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dysmas hadn't noticed until it was too late, he barely saw the blue hands take the necklace. "Are you okay?" he asked, putting a hand gently to her neck. Dysmas let go of his date and looked over her shoulder into the crowd, but the pae had slipped away.

"Someone... took your necklace." Dysmas said solemnly, although he was more concerned with Sweetie then he was about some necklace. Who in their right mind would just snatch a necklace off a pae like that?  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 am
Wolfs Heart

Sweetie kept her hand on her neck. "I guess they wanted it more than I need it?" She frowned, enjoying the feel of air moving through her esophagus and into her lungs. Oh sweet Celestia it felt good. Having her necklace stolen felt so much like she was choking. Not quite like when the water tried to take her, no, that was a lot worse, but this was pretty bad too.

"What is it with me and not being able to breathe?" The fauny tried to make light of the situation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi

"It wasn't important, was it?" Dysmas asked curiously, not knowing much about it except that she seemed to wear it a lot. Oh, that was a stupid question then, of course it was important if she was always wearing it!

"Well... air is good." The water angel responded to her lighthearted comment with his own lightheartedness. "I am glad you're ok."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:44 am
Lila was about to speak more to the pae she'd been 'competing' with when another male caught her eye. Her eyes left Ruaidhri after he spoke to her and she didn't answer him. Oh what a cccuuuuttteeee demon, oh but she shouldn't approach him, should she? she thought, and she fidgetted trying to decide what to do as she stared.

Strawberri Stardust
Ruaidhri

Teigra
Tanyth

"yessss" Lin said triumphantly, there was just something about winning this that felt good, even if the competition's attention was split. "Why thankyou" he added and primped himself some "did you want another try?"

Celaeno's attention was drawn to yet another male, this one seemed to have been arm wrestling with a ?girl? well he lost, "oh dear" she thought "perhaps he needs some comforting" she sighed as she spoke softly to herself.

Fea Line
Kylieam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:46 am
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

Lannister had lost sight of his yellow-colored father, somewhere in the crowds. The boy narrowed his eyes as he quietly searched the room for that splash of yellow. That was the only real reason he had come to this after-all, he had wanted to meet his father. Ah there! He spotted a yellow pae, that had to be his father.

Lannister rushed up, approaching the pae from behind. Lannister reached up to touch the shoulder of his father, it was now or nothing. "Hello, si-" Lannister started, he would be cut off mid-speech when the pae turned around and he discovered it was a female.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 am
Shicala
Lila

Tanyth had given up trying to figure out the odd feline earlier (worse than her own tag-along, she swore), and had spent a while distracted by what had happened to her own body. Well, her clothes didn't fit right anymore, that was for sure. Dammit all, who took her breasts?!?

Another sharp pinch had her hissing and looking for a culprit...woah. Her eyes landed on the starry-looking female and all she knew was...she had to have her. Heat stirring in her core, she marched her now-male-looking body straight over to the other demon, tail lashing like a whip in her wake. "You, me, let's go, sweetheart," she growled pleasantly in a low tone, pointing for emphasis and hovering mere inches from the female's face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:04 pm
Wolfs Heart

Moana huffed, crossing her arms over her flatter-than-usual chest. "So not fair!" she whined, all the more comical in her new masculine tone. "Why do you get bigger ones than I do?" Glancing down, she had to admit, it wasn't as if she had any now. Any would be an improvement. Though...she was taller now, making Terran shorter than her, ha...

Wandering thoughts, Moana.

She reached out to poke one of them experimentally again. "Alright, so what's going on here? I mean...they sure look real..." And her own were missing, so this was no simple prank, that was for sure. Could...could some mischief be in process here tonight? Sure, it seemed less...dangerous, she supposed, than last year...

...but how much power did it take to change a Pae's gender?

Still in investigative mode, she reached out and placed both hands on Terran's out-thrust chest, squeezing lightly. "They are real...right?" Sure felt that way. She paused, then squeezed again, grinning. Hee hee...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 pm
Wolfs Heart
Lannister

Junior was flicking her tail, wondering just where her love Poliahu had run off to. He'd managed to loose sight of her amongst all the pae that had also swarmed around her. Or Him. Junior couldn't tell anymore. She was just about to head towards the drink table when she was stopped and turned around.

"Hello there?" She smiled, utterly confused. Maybe this had been one of Poliahu's lovers? "Do we know one another?" The femme asked, curious. At the very least, she wanted to know if they had met before. Perhaps when Junior was a man still. A big hairy manly man. Course, now he was a big hairy manly woman. That was going to take some getting used to.

Wolfs Heart
Dysmas

"Well it was kind of important. It was my protection totem from The Tree." She frowned, reaching down to where the totem normally hung. It felt like she was indeed missing a part of herself with it gone. But there wasn't anything she could do about it at the party. Or for the next few days for that matter. Sweetie was pretty certain she was going to be in big trouble since she had disobeyed direct orders from the circle.

"I'll try to get another when I go back to the tree, but that could be a while." She shook her head, letting go of the empty spot where her totem would've been hanging. "You'll keep me safe though, won't you?" The fauny smiled, looking up at him, clearly not terribly upset by the idea of loosing her protection. Dysmas was with her after all.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games