Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:56 pm
Andy-the-Ape

Hi, im just an old gaian who has loved gaia for years but like everyone else im done with their ******** around and feel like we should be out of the ages of the village people having to revolt but that seems to be the only way to get any kind of point across you gaia.

Used to donate monthly and not spend the GC because I thought for a site I spend so much time on I should be helping them out but I refuse to spend any more, and sponsored GC earning is off the plate for me too as it's still giving gaia an excuse to heavily push anything GC related.

Not sure how long ill last arguing with these Gaians who think what is happening is ok (the 1 in 1000 who have a crazy notion what is happening is good)

Hi Andy! I'm so glad you decided to join us, and believe me...there are SO many of us that feel the same way as you. We all work hard to avoid any and all things GC-related, and we definitely don't hold the notion that what's happening is good at all.

Again...I'm glad you're here with us! Welcome to the Revolution family!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:40 pm
Hello everyone, I just joined the guild and (not to say anything bad about the guild or anyone in it) I'm actually a little sad about it. The fact that we're having to make guilds and things like this recently just shows how bad things are really getting.

I've been with Gaia for awhile now, I actually started in middle school but forgot all about my first account. ( ^ ^; ) But now I'm an adult who has finished high school and joined the work force. All these years I've loved Gaia dearly, but recently I've been getting frustrated. I miss the days when Gaia was all about community, and when you had to actually work to save up for those elusive wonderful items, instead of what it's become lately.

I'm trying my best to word this right, but it may sound funny because I'm actually fairly upset at this point. Gaia has always been like a home for my mind, even though that sounds silly. The community here is like a family and if I'm having a hard time in my life, or even just a bad day, being here cheers me up and reminds me that there are good people out there.

Which is perhaps why all this mess with GC and Flynn's attributes has upset me so much. I am not some endless stream of money to be exploited, when I did spend my actual money on the site, it was because I deemed the investment to something I loved worth it. They may say they have a responsibility to the shareholders, but I feel like Gaia needs to understand that they have a responsibility to we users as well. Without us, there would be no site, no one to play the games or talk on the forums, or participate in the events. And in the end, no revenue for them.

I understand that Gaia is a business, but customer satisfaction is a large part of business and more and more Gaians are becoming frustrated and unhappy with the things that have been happening.

But I think the worst part of all of it, and this is really just my opinion, is that the staff we've all known and loved is not doing anything about it. I understand that working for Gaia is their job, but I feel like they should be just as concerned as we are about what is going on.

In the end, all I know is that the way things are now, there will no longer be any money coming out of my bank account for Gaia.

Sorry if I rambled.
^ ^;

Dainty___ x D R E A M

Sagely OTP

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm
Blue___ x D R E A M
Hello everyone, I just joined the guild and (not to say anything bad about the guild or anyone in it) I'm actually a little sad about it. The fact that we're having to make guilds and things like this recently just shows how bad things are really getting.

I've been with Gaia for awhile now, I actually started in middle school but forgot all about my first account. ( ^ ^; ) But now I'm an adult who has finished high school and joined the work force. All these years I've loved Gaia dearly, but recently I've been getting frustrated. I miss the days when Gaia was all about community, and when you had to actually work to save up for those elusive wonderful items, instead of what it's become lately.

I'm trying my best to word this right, but it may sound funny because I'm actually fairly upset at this point. Gaia has always been like a home for my mind, even though that sounds silly. The community here is like a family and if I'm having a hard time in my life, or even just a bad day, being here cheers me up and reminds me that there are good people out there.

Which is perhaps why all this mess with GC and Flynn's attributes has upset me so much. I am not some endless stream of money to be exploited, when I did spend my actual money on the site, it was because I deemed the investment to something I loved worth it. They may say they have a responsibility to the shareholders, but I feel like Gaia needs to understand that they have a responsibility to we users as well. Without us, there would be no site, no one to play the games or talk on the forums, or participate in the events. And in the end, no revenue for them.

I understand that Gaia is a business, but customer satisfaction is a large part of business and more and more Gaians are becoming frustrated and unhappy with the things that have been happening.

But I think the worst part of all of it, and this is really just my opinion, is that the staff we've all known and loved is not doing anything about it. I understand that working for Gaia is their job, but I feel like they should be just as concerned as we are about what is going on.

In the end, all I know is that the way things are now, there will no longer be any money coming out of my bank account for Gaia.

Sorry if I rambled.
^ ^;

Welcome to the guild! xd
Glad to have you join us. I think pretty much all of us feel the same way so we joined to show our support and voice ourselves to the staff in the best Gaia loving way we can 3nodding

I've been here for 10 years and purchased my fair share of GC sweatdrop I'm in the same boat as you. Heck this isn't just a boat, welcome to the ship! rofl This place I love heart
We have a few things going on around the site, to get our feelings out there. What has been successful for us so far is showing our support through our avatars and signatures. Grab a banner! Grab an SOS sign!
Check out our chatterbox hang out Enter the Arenas contest and our Halloween Ball just started up  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:10 pm
Hello all, I just saw someone with one of your banners in the feedback section and decided to join. I, like the rest of you, am tired of being treated like a mindless cash cow who's too busy stuffing my face to realize that the grass I'm eating is actually manure.  

KittenNova

Anxious Consumer

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

GrateGuy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:27 pm
DarknessByDay
Hello all, I just saw someone with one of your banners in the feedback section and decided to join. I, like the rest of you, am tired of being treated like a mindless cash cow who's too busy stuffing my face to realize that the grass I'm eating is actually manure.
Welcome! We hope that you enjoy our manure-free grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm
GrateGuy
DarknessByDay
Welcome! We hope that you enjoy our manure-free grass.

LOL....what a perfect way to put it. I'm so glad you decided to join us, DarknessByDay. Feel free to grab a banner for yourself to support the cause and help spread the word to others as well.

Welcome to the Revolution non-manure-eating family!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 pm
I've been around for a long time (six-ish years I think?) and have become deeply attached to this place
I've tried other foruming sites, but they just aren't the same, and I lose interest within the first week
I had a quest going for SC: Agape, but I've since given up on it because any time I made progress, I noticed the price had gone up by 2-5 million again
I'm tired of this inflation going on, and tired of having GC ads shoved into my face  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:54 am
Cadenza of the Heart
I've been around for a long time (six-ish years I think?) and have become deeply attached to this place
I've tried other foruming sites, but they just aren't the same, and I lose interest within the first week
I had a quest going for SC: Agape, but I've since given up on it because any time I made progress, I noticed the price had gone up by 2-5 million again
I'm tired of this inflation going on, and tired of having GC ads shoved into my face

Hello, Cadenza! We're glad to have you with us!
I agree, I tried Solia (couldn't even figure out Ernya sweatdrop ) for a while and I much prefer Gaia. It's so unique and I'm so fond of the items and art style.
I feel your pain. Something I was questing jumped up 50 million.
Hopefully people stop buying Flynn's stuff soon, and since they nerfed Smashblox, maybe prices will start to stabilize?
Anyway, welcome to the guild! Hope to see you around. =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Hey all, I joined Gaia in 2004 because my younger sister just wouldn't shut up about it. I have left Gaia many times only to return. I love decorating houses, setting up my journal, prettying up my profile, decorating my home, buying stuff in the marketplace, entering writing into the arena and pretty much everything else that Gaia has abandoned. I have a ton of cash shop items that I would love to wear but with Gaia pushing cash like this I just feel too disgusted to wear them. I want Gaia to start thinking about the community more. Lol, maybe we should have our own protest in towns with everyone carrying signs and take some awesome screen shots.

Edit : Actually now that I said that I really want to do it. I heard lots of the newbies hang out in Towns 2  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Nemone
Hey all, I joined Gaia in 2004 because my younger sister just wouldn't shut up about it. I have left Gaia many times only to return. I love decorating houses, setting up my journal, prettying up my profile, decorating my home, buying stuff in the marketplace, entering writing into the arena and pretty much everything else that Gaia has abandoned. I have a ton of cash shop items that I would love to wear but with Gaia pushing cash like this I just feel too disgusted to wear them. I want Gaia to start thinking about the community more. Lol, maybe we should have our own protest in towns with everyone carrying signs and take some awesome screen shots.

Edit : Actually now that I said that I really want to do it. I heard lots of the newbies hang out in Towns 2

Welcome to the guild! I, for one, really like that idea. It's a new one and would reach a new crowd. We need to discuss this further  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 pm
Nemone

heart

I'm all for it. plus we could get a lot of exposure because we can chat via the chat bubbles  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:03 pm
jellykans
Nemone

Welcome to the guild! I, for one, really like that idea. It's a new one and would reach a new crowd. We need to discuss this further

Yeah, we really need to reach out to more Gains. I'm sure there are people that don't visit the feedback forums, general discussion, and chatterbox and stuff too often and don't realize just how disgruntled everyone is. I think the first time I saw something about this guild was actually in the arena. I had a vague sense of something wrong but after I went to the feedback forums to check on some other thing I saw all the threads there and was able to figure out what that wrong feeling was. It also solidifies it when you get that feeling like "I'm not the only one."  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Nemone

You know what... you silly thread in SF gave me an idea.

I'm going to MAKE MY OWN shirt, take a picture and put it in the arena. Hell yeah. Something like "This shirt only cost me $$$$ AND IT'S REAL!"

3nodding genius 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 pm
Pwnder
Nemone

You know what... you silly thread in SF gave me an idea.

I'm going to MAKE MY OWN shirt, take a picture and put it in the arena. Hell yeah. Something like "This shirt only cost me $$$$ AND IT'S REAL!"

3nodding genius 3nodding

LMAO rofl  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Nemone
jellykans
Nemone

Yeah, we really need to reach out to more Gains. I'm sure there are people that don't visit the feedback forums, general discussion, and chatterbox and stuff too often and don't realize just how disgruntled everyone is. I think the first time I saw something about this guild was actually in the arena. I had a vague sense of something wrong but after I went to the feedback forums to check on some other thing I saw all the threads there and was able to figure out what that wrong feeling was. It also solidifies it when you get that feeling like "I'm not the only one."

We have a Halloween event starting in the guild tomorrow, but I'd like to see us do an event in Flash space once Halloween is over, it's something to think about. We've talked a lot in the guild about the high frustration level - it's hard to stay there - and many people have discussed the idea of going to other sites. (If you go, they are getting a lot of people from Gaia.) But most who post in our forums are committed to Gaia to the end, or at least longer than now. A person can only take so long at high stress level, so we need to acknowledge our successes and still have fun.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games