Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:44 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Life is a real b***h you know?

So much shits is screwing with me right now, it's not even funny.

Heheh, you know what? If you stab yourself with a needle enough time, the pain can be equivalent to the blood spills that of when you cut yourself. (As in a sewing needle, safety pin, and such sort of needle. Not drugs, I don't do drugs)
stare You do it, but you get mad at me when I do s**t like this?? How does that make any sense? xp
Hahah, I care more about friends than I do for myself. You have much to look forward to in your life. I don't think I have any to. Maybe one thing...but that's about it. xp
stare Puh-lease... I'm sure you have just as much to look forward to as the rest of us. You just haven't figured out what it is yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:02 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

Heheh, you know what? If you stab yourself with a needle enough time, the pain can be equivalent to the blood spills that of when you cut yourself. (As in a sewing needle, safety pin, and such sort of needle. Not drugs, I don't do drugs)
stare You do it, but you get mad at me when I do s**t like this?? How does that make any sense? xp
Hahah, I care more about friends than I do for myself. You have much to look forward to in your life. I don't think I have any to. Maybe one thing...but that's about it. xp
. . . scream
... sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:19 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

stare Puh-lease... I'm sure you have just as much to look forward to as the rest of us. You just haven't figured out what it is yet.
Heheh, not really. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:56 am
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

. . . scream
... sweatdrop
*hugs* sweatdrop  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:46 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi

. . . scream
... sweatdrop
*hugs* sweatdrop
It's ok now Dari-chan. ^__^
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:10 am
I really hate the stupid time difference between me and my bf... ;-; School and work gets in the way and I haven't talked to him since Sunday and even then he fell asleep while we were on the phone ;-;  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:15 pm
Jhi-Jhi
I really hate the stupid time difference between me and my bf... ;-; School and work gets in the way and I haven't talked to him since Sunday and even then he fell asleep while we were on the phone ;-;
I know what you mean. Sorry that happened to you. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:14 pm
Rant, Rant, is that really all we do?(Not trying to be mean)  

M u r d e r O u s s

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:16 pm
Ranting helps relieve pains and anger. It's good for you.

Beside, you're ranting right now about people ranting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:56 pm
Yay for having a place to scream a bit here now and then.

I normally would never say anything of my troubles unless I knew the person very well or if I just needed to vent due to holding it in for waaaaay too long.

Either way, I want to rant about my math class.

Things were going fine with my first teacher but she had her child and so respectably she has been staying at home (and will continue to do so for the rest of the year) with the newborn. She is so great and really nice, and makes me want to give a rats tail about trying in that class.

Then, once she left came her replacement. This woman is not as modivating. I'm still passing, but my grade fell. A trust relationship I had with my first teacher is no longer there due to my having a new one. I understand why she would be this way, but it really irks me!

I work hard and try, and when I don't get something I go in or help, but her help is just repeating the steps she already said, to a crossing of the "t" and dotting of the "i"!!! She then looks at me and asks if I get it now. I got mad enough that I told her "if I didn't get it the first time you explained it that way, what makes you think I'll get it the second time?" with a whole lotta anger in my face and voice. She gave me this look and then just ignored me for the rest of the hour.

She does try, but she'd be better suited for teaching the topic she went to school for: Physics. Though, if I got stuck with ehr for Physics I would be willing to drop my Band class just to get away from her.

These issues are half mine, I know that and will willingly admit it. I just wish she would listen to me when I explain these problems calmly. I understand her not wanting to hear it if all I'm doing is using an angry tone and getting in the wya of progress for the class (temporarly mind you). But when I'm calm and rashional about it, and she still doesn't give me the time of day.. ugh.

Also, it puzzles me as to how I wouldn't be allowed to use the same topic as someone of another hour for my project.

There are only two hours that the class is given, and she is well aware of the fact I would never copy someone else's work, for what if it is wrong? I don't trust other people all that well when it comes to projects, especially if they seem to be somewhat of a dumbass.

Anyhoo, I think I better go before I get myself flustered. Thanks for giving me a place to vent/rant. heart
~Achika  

AngelAchika

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:22 pm
Love... SUCKS~!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:59 pm
MadAzrael

Yesh it does scream stressed thats why I shall be like....*runs to find the name of a famous single person*.....  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:03 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael

Yesh it does scream stressed thats why I shall be like....*runs to find the name of a famous single person*.....
Ummmm... Quasimodo? xd Just kidding. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:30 am
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael

Ummmm... Quasimodo? xd Just kidding. xp
He is famous and single.....  

Syrotek
Crew

Mariku Hime

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:36 am
Ok, here is my rant...
Firts my friend's mom lied to me about something. It got my parents angry and yelling at me. My parents banned me from seeing or talking to my friend and told me that she was no good and everything else parents like to say. (although I still communicate secretly with my friend through the mail) I've been sick for the past 5 months and my parents finally decided to take me to the doctor on Tuesday. My glands are swollen and my throat is sore. The meds I'm taking makes me more sensitive to the sun when I have fair skin(which sunburns easily as it is). They took blood and swabbed my throat. I can't draw in my own house, and now my wisdom teeth are coming in!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games