Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:05 pm
Malik jumped with a start. "Gah..Pharoh you're hand is cold.." he looked up his eyes puffy from all the crying. "I'm...fine...I just had a bad dream."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:46 am
Yami/specter smiled a little, sitting down on the bed. "It's all right now. What happened?"  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:01 pm
Malik sighed. "I'd rather not say pharoh...its just bad memories really...those shadows remind me of the things that were in that room..where I was initiated into being a tomb guardian..thats all."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:09 pm
Bakura fulled around eight bowls. and wondered if he should serve The udon or leave it for others to pic up as he started to begin on his bowl. He found a tray and put three bowls on it and began to find his way back to the room he was in. he entered the room that yugi was in... " Meh where did the pharaoh head off to?" he said lightly setting the tray on a side table. "oh well more for me he said.  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:29 pm
Yami/specter smiled, trying to be as convincing as possible. "Well, that's all in the past. It was years ago. It's gone."

((Heh. What mister specter doesn't realize is that Yami also likes dwelling on the past...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:34 pm
Malik looked at him funny. "Very unusual for you to say pharoh...unless you have finnaly decided to stop obbessing over the past you can't remeber." he stood up. "Come on..I think I heard Bakura." he said in a realived tone as he went to find him. He found the room and found food which he was happy to see being hungry. "Uh...whats that?" he asked being he wasn't from the area and didn't know the local food well.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:40 pm
"Mr. Moneybag's least favorite food" Bakura replied. "Udon, Think noodels in soup pretty much." he said lightly " any a few other things I could find that goes a long with it." Bakura said biteing in to a fish cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:42 pm
Malik curiously took some of the food and tried. "This is good." he leaned against Bakura's shoulder sighing contently to be back in the tomb robbers presence. "I had a bad dream..and when I woke up everyone was gone..don't walk off and leave me alone like that again."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:51 pm
"Hmmm? well atleast i brought foood with me... " Bakura said and puased like he was done with saying any thing "Sorry..." he said lightly " i was just really hungry at the time... " Bakura said a bit sheepishly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:53 pm
Malik smiled. "Its ok..but you owe me a hug now." he laughed and snuggled up closer. "Amoung other things...I wonder where Ryou and Marik are..."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 pm
Bakura place his bowl to his side he gave Malik a hug " Ryou... Mairk..." he said lightly his expression did chraged a little. "hopfully not near thoses shadow things... Next time i meet up with one of thoses things i'm gonna make sure the wish they never met the tomb robber." he said and laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:19 pm
Yami/specter smirked. Arrogant fool...
"And just how do you plan to do that?"  

Mutou_Miriku

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:22 pm
Malik giggled and snuggled against Bakura. "He can do anything....thats why out of all people I asked him to help me get my body back..and I'd do it again too..we only lost cause I wouldn't stop talking..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:24 pm
" i'm not letting you steal my ideas Pharaoh." Bakura said " I want to have the glory every now and then ya know." He began to eat some of the noodles. "You can figure your own way to save yourself Pharaoh." He looked to malik "Yeah but we would have lost any how. I belive"  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:29 pm
Malik smiled. "Well now we have marik on our side so we are even more invincable...you'd better have a good plan though tomb robber..don't expect me to bail you out." he laughed and continued to eat as well. "This is really good..mabye next time I'll make something..I know how to cook a little."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff