Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 am
Exzael

Time to get my shotgun. We're having chicken for dinner.

rofl it's sad how funny I found that to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 am
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
what the ******** kind of online class makes you meet with your classmates offline to do a ******** group project?
emotion_donotwant

What is the point then? That's messed up!

emo
I have not a clue.

I want to punch a wall.

But then I'd have to repair it.
and I don't have time for these shenanigans.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 am
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
what the ******** kind of online class makes you meet with your classmates offline to do a ******** group project?
emotion_donotwant

emo
I have not a clue.

I want to punch a wall.

Wall = Ha
Is there a way to get out of it or something? Maybe contact someone about it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 am
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

emo
I have not a clue.

I want to punch a wall.

Wall = Ha

It's considered a big project and part of the syllabus which is equivalent to be written in stone per say.
I've only gotten one member out of 5 to talk to me.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 am
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
Exzael

but you can't eat rooster! D:

Tell that to my gramma who made rooster soup when it pissed her off one too many times emotion_awesome

You're gran gran is aweosme. ;')  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 am
Exzael
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
Exzael

but you can't eat rooster! D:

Tell that to my gramma who made rooster soup when it pissed her off one too many times emotion_awesome

You're gran gran is aweosme. ;')
cool
emotion_bigheart
thanks. She was a tough ol' lady.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 am
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant

emo
I have not a clue.

I want to punch a wall.

Wall = Ha

It's considered a big project and part of the syllabus which is equivalent to be written in stone per say.
I've only gotten one member out of 5 to talk to me.

I am sorry, that really sucks!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Poor Slick, that's awful! No wonder you're feeling so stressed and frustrated. I can't believe they're putting you under such an unreasonable amount of pressure. I'm afraid I can't assist you with your tests or your homework....I'm sorry I'm not more help to you, but I really hope everything works out for you. You really need to take a break soon, or you'll burn yourself out completely. Exams or no exams, you won't be able to continue attending your course if you fall ill from being overworked. So please, as soon as it's physically possible, take a proper rest. You badly need it!

((And I apologize if I sound like I'm lecturing you, it's not intentional. I'm just concerned about you. sweatdrop ))
*sighs* I know.
Atm, there's no rest for the weary since it's crunch time and finals are just around the corner.

Teach replied back to my frantic emails, and even though I don't think I'm quite prepared, I'm gonna take the exam anyways since I get 3 tries to take it and if I don't pass the first time, it doesn't count against me.
And I just found out some of the test questions got dropped from some past exams so my GPA went up. *totally went from a C to a B on one exam*

>_> though now I know what happens when your body says "******** YOU" and crashes from stress overload.

It's great that your teacher replied back to you, and that you don't have to cover as much material for the exam as you thought you would. All you can do is your best, and with all the work you've put in you deserve to do well. Best of luck with your exam, I'm sure you'll do better then you think you will.
....everybody failed the exam so now there's a remedial teaching session sweatdrop

I see....
Obviously you weren't the only one who was stuggling under the unreasonable amount of pressure they've been putting you under!  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:40 pm
What part of "I can't lift this couch alone" and "you said you can't lift this couch" makes you think that the two of us can lift that thing over waist height to get it inside? I get it, you're afraid it's going to rain on the thing, but waiting until one of the GUYS gets home might have worked better, instead of making me pull muscles all over, and get screamed at for 'not doing it right'. It's a piece of crap you got for free, but they could have at least helped get the stupid thing inside before LEAVING. scream

And being sweet for two seconds after screaming at me for the fifteen minutes it took to wrestle the blasted thing inside does not an apology make. My mother is going to drive me to drink. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm
Tried to summon a legendary on GPXplus today. I failed. Then I saw it in some other guy's party. AFTER I CLICKED HIM! classified_fu  

Bronia

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 am
emotion_donotwant
no google.
when i type in "bare feet drawings"

I do not want pictures of nasty naked fat old men appearing with the safe search on

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 pm
I wish people would stop creating and making such a big fuss about all those new "___sexual" categories. Why all this unnecessary branding? If the point is to stop judging whatever people want (or don't) to have sex with why the need to judge and create a name for each specific case?  

BiaA

Nerd

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm
emotion_donotwant
I would like to personally sledghammer all the cars that have LED lights when driving in the ******** city.

Can't see in front of me across the intersection, can't see behind me because of all the blinding bright lights emotion_donotwant

If I lived closer to the edge of the city limits, it would make more sense. BUT I'M IN CENTRAL PHOENIX.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant
I would like to personally sledghammer all the cars that have LED lights when driving in the ******** city.

Can't see in front of me across the intersection, can't see behind me because of all the blinding bright lights emotion_donotwant

If I lived closer to the edge of the city limits, it would make more sense. BUT I'M IN CENTRAL PHOENIX.

lol those lights are mandatory in Germany now.

Never been bothered by them at all. o__o I actually want to replace my old angel eyes with LED ones in my car.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games