Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Attina Elliott//Thoughts//Where//With

//Well good Try Gryffindor//Quidditch Stands A// Landon & Breanainn

Wearing: Clothes

Attina shut her book with a snap and placed it in her bag as the game started. She watched closely and was trying not to cheer for any team in particular and she really did when Gryffindor almost caught before he had missed and left a bare minimum opening for the Slytherin girl to rush in and grab it. It was one of her students, David. She had given him advice about his spell using quidditch as a reference. And the slytherin was also one of her students but she didn't really participate. She would have to find out more. It was intriguing not to know.

Attina sighed. "That was a good game. Better than the years before. They did do almost the same last year. Hmmm, I wonder..." The former gryffindor pulled out a notebook and started scribbling some notes down before standing with her umbrella. As she turned to leave she heard her name and looked around. Spotting Landon and another professor she smiled and walked over. "Well hello professors. Enjoy the game?"

"Shall We Begin?"

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodReserve BeaterWearing

Josh sat in the stands, feet propped up on the short wall of the Quidditch Stands. His goggles were atop his head, surrounded by messy brown hair. He reclined against the seat behind him, not caring at all if he was in someone else's way. They could sit elsewhere. He was hoping that one of the starting Beaters would either not show up or get knocked out so he could play.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire shook her head some as she pulled her scarf a bit, she was rather used to cold and actually enjoyed the sensation of the cool breeze on her skin. But there was mist as well...She wasn't the biggest fan of rain, and mist was just lazy rain.

Walking through the stands to look for a place to sit, she spotting a familiar face...well head of hair and smirked as she took a seat behind the reserve beater. It's too bad he wasn't playing, Claire would love to see him smacked with a bludger once...or twice. Taking a seat she tilted her head a bit, "Shame you aren't playing." Claire said to Josh.

My feelings? I'm decent you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I myself wish I could have tried out...Too bad I missed it."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked to the stands, still a bit guilty of having missed the last game. She sat alone, looking at all the players on the pitch. These games were getting depressing, but she knew the next one would break her. The next game was Gryffindor v Hufflepuff, and it was supposed to be Remy's last game with her sister and best friends. It hurt knowing she would just have to sit and watch. Well... maybe she'd have a friend to watch with her. Ugh. For now, she would just focus on her boyfriend.... that usually helped.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh jumped when he heard a voice behind him. Grey-blue eyes fell upon Claire, the girl from the opening feast? He blinked a few times, then gave a huff of breath. "A shame, really. I'm better than whatshisname by far! It's just because they're older and friends with the senior members, I'm sure." He crossed his arms, still bitter they hadn't just immediately allowed him a spot on the starting team. It wasn't his fault if they lost, now was it.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire smirked inwardly as she noticed Josh jump a little, that was adorable. She then thought for a moment, so even haughty people could show surprise, "You're better?" She questioned, "So why are you reserve then?" She then sighed at the reason Josh gave, really? That was what he thought? Her outward pleasant expression didn't change though, "On the upside you are still in the game."

Claire then sat back in her seat some, "All you have to do is hope one of the other beaters up there get mauled. Simple enough." She then tugged at her scarf some, "Though...could you take a bludger?"

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Could he even take a hit?"
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:46 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo walked into the stands, ready to watch yet another game that wasn't Gryffindor. He wanted to get to see other seekers at work as well, just to see if their was any different playing styles that differed to that of David's, despite the mist probably going to make it hard. He wanted to know if it was possible to be able to play seeker in a different way than the usual, hoping that if there was another technique, that it would be more tactical than the find-and-retrieve tactic he has seen quite often. Maybe Rona was right about him. Maybe he should try to be a chaser. Why? Because it was more tactical and it required the skills that he felt he had and that was the ability to understand what was going to happen twelve moves before it did. He even seemed to be good at chess because of this same trait and maybe he could apply it to the pitch, just like he had for football. He would also get the opportunity to show pure speed, which is something he had. He had been quick on a broom, but it was almost uncontrollable. He would have to figure out how to be able to control himself.

As he went to sit down, he saw Remy sitting alone. He went up to her, smiling slightly. "Hi Remy," he told her, sitting down next to her, but he wasn't sure if she wanted him there; so if not, he would be ready for it. "I can hardly see anything," he said to her, shaking his head as the mist seemed to cover the field. It was pretty thick, but he still could see somewhat. Hopefully, he would catch glimpse of the game.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

MIss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye sat and watched the start of the game. This sucked the beater missed out on all the games. Why could no one knock out his teams beaters so he could at least get onto the pitch. He did not think he was better then the other beaters but he still wanted to get out there and play. He saw Remy there and felt a pang of guilt it must be worse for her to want to play.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh shrugged, then nodded. "Yes, I believe I'm better! One of the older ones kept hitting himself! How ruddy awful must you be?!" Of course, he didn't mention that he had managed to hit himself a couple times, but he was a first year! Obviously he was allowed to fail just a bit! She said he just had to hope another Beater was mauled, so he grinned. "They'll probably hit themselves! Either way, I am here to step in and play!" When she asked if he could take a hit, the young boy gave a simple indignant huff.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:15 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked at the first year as he sat beside her. Was he really talking about the weather? Really. "Eh. I've played in worse. It's not that bad. You wanna play for the team some day, you better buck up." She was a bit snappy, though not intentionally, she was just not in a great mood. She didn't have to be, either. There was no requirement that said she need be the most chipper person.

Gold eyes were able to cut through the mist to see a familiar blonde. She looked back at Theo, then stood. "I'll catch you later, Theo." She walked off before he could reply, then sat beside Tevye. Immediately she gave him a side-hug. "Hey, Tevvy. You excited for the game?" Of course he wasn't. She'd seen that look before, the look of longing. She herself had been wearing that same look lately. She hoped he was okay, at least...

Xistund

RedEagleEye007

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire laughed some at the mention of the older ones hitting themselves, the thought made her smile. They must have really had a bad day, "Did those ones make it onto the team?" Claire was going to be trying for a beater position on the team next year, so it would be wise of her to listen to how the team performed.
The blonde then tilted her head at his response about the team injuring themselves, "Then I guess if you get up there you'll be quite the show, hm?" Claire noticed the small huff he gave and chuckled inwardly.

"Though the pain will be worse in this weather." She pointed out, frowning at the mist and cold, "Which I guess would just help your ambition along, hm?"

My feelings? I'm calm you know?
Precious thought of mine, "With all this talk, I would hope he'd be able to put on a good show up there."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 am
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye got attacked in the form of a hug. Gah! why did the captain... Er Remy have to do that. He blushed a bit and tried to play it cool. "I guess. I would rather be playing though."
You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

Xistund

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Neutral...I'm not cheering for either team.]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Another game to just take notes... I half wonder why I bother at this point.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna climbed the steps into the stands wondering a bit why she bothered to come. She had brought her notebook to take notes on the beaters and the bludger movements, and of course bludger hits and misses of the game, but she sort of wondered why she bothered. She did the notes to be a better beater but would Elli even give her a chance to ever join the team? Besides, she was still on the fence if it was worth the fight at this point to try to get on the team as reserve beater, like she wanted, next year.

She spotted Theo sitting alone at the moment and sat down to join him with a smile, as she pulled out her notebook and a ballpoint pen and flipped past several pages of notes from the first game of the year. "So, you here to root a particular team on?" She asked with a smile. "I like to think I am neutral when it comes to any other team playing besides Gryffindor, though, I do have to confess I have a weakness when it comes to Hufflepuffs. But, generally that bias comes to the people themselves and not the team. Slytherin and Ravenclaw this week, though, so it really doesn't matter to me one way or another. You?"

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh gave an annoyed nod toward Claire. "Of course he did! He is at least three years my senior. He's probably close friends with that Captain lady or the other Beater guy." Of course that was how the team worked. All the older kids were close friends, so they got easily accepted to the starting team! He just needed to pretend to befriend them! Yes! This was a foolproof plan! Claire said it would "be quite the show" if he were to play, which made the boy shoot her a look of annoyance. "I don't know what you mean, apart from the fact I'm quite good! And yes, pain is something to consider, but I have been hit by them before and lived, so what's the difference who aims at me?" He sniffed his nose in the air, clearly annoyed by the thought he couldn't take a hit. Sure, it hurt, but it was a freaking cannonball! Of course it would hurt! Stupid girl, thinking it wouldn't hurt.

Squeeky Luff

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire just tilted her head and smiled when Josh started to talk, he seemed quite annoyed by her response...and his idea of the person getting on the team due to friendships. Maybe Josh should try to make friends with more people? Even if it was completely false pretenses?
Claire just glanced down at the field, eyeing the people, she wished she was down there, "Yes. I'm sure you are quite the beater." She then grinned, "That's why you made it onto the team...even if it is as a reserve."

Claire felt the wind pick up some and growled at the feel of the mist on her skin, "I'm not implying anything about your ability." Claire lied, well...a half lie, she was sure he was good at quidditch, but there had to be a reason he was on reserve rather than the team, other than friendships, "I'm just saying maybe you should...try to play nice? I mean you don't have to like the person...or team. But you can fake it well enough." That was how Claire usually tried to do things after all.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "He gets ruffled so easily. Hee..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games