Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil saw the pass and the score attempt. He flew up to block the score. He was planing to not let a single shot in this year.

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

Position: Keeper
AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to blocking the shot and +7 to catch the snitch and +7 to spot the snitch.
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
Lives: [] [] []  
x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin's head turned quickly, thinking he saw some fast movement out of the corner of his eyes. Was it what he was looking for..?

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll: 18
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn giggled quietly as she sped up. Now she was practically on top of the little golden ball. "I've got you now!" She whispered, reaching out her pale fingers for the little thing. She wanted to catch it. She wanted to prove something to.... someone. She wasn't sure who. Maybe herself?

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn giggled as her fingers snapped close around the snitch and she slammed to a halt in the middle of the air. "I caught the snitch!!!" She called out loudly, giggling. She was happy beyond happy. If this was any indication of the coming year, she was excited. Maybe her summer on the streets had had more of an effect on her than just being an eye opener to what she really wanted from life. Maybe it had focused her more too. Maybe she was finally going to be a good seeker.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin pulled to a stop and turned, seeing the girl with the snitch and looking down slowly, cursing himself internally. He had failed... There was nothing more to say. With his luck, he might not even make it on the team this year... He gritted his teeth, his face feeling hot. Why couldn't he have grabbed it when he had the chance? "Best two out of three!" he found himself shouting, his eyes adamant. He wouldn't give up so easily, and they still had plenty of time in the tryouts left. He wanted to have another chance.

Total Roll:

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil smiled as he grabbed the ball out of the air. "Better luck next time." You'll need luck to get past me. He thought as he passed the ball to Amanda. He saw that his sister had got the snitch. He was unsure what to make of that. On the one hand he was happy for her the other she rejected him and his new life... Why can't she be his sister again. It's that dog's fault. He glared at the half brother beater who just got hit with a bludger.

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

Position: Keeper
AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to blocking the shot and +7 to catch the snitch and +7 to spot the snitch.
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
Lives: [] [] []  

Xistund

Digital Static

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:11 am
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

Amory's attempt at a steal failed and so did Amanda's. Their chase continued down the pitch. Shortly after the quaffle was passed from Eretria to Daniel, the latter Chaser made a shot at Silver teams goal post. Thankfully Virgil blocked it. Despite the Green team's failure to score, Amory had to admit that they were a force to be reckoned with. Of course, that's what years of experience did to your skill, right? She hoped she could get more experience under her belt. Although getting another shot to test herself against the Green Chasers looked like it might not happen as one of the Seeker hopefuls called out that she had caught the Snitch.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Natural Flier, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]  
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:48 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

Phew, he shook his head, he’d really almost missed that last one. But he caught it by a hair and snagged the side of the target, knocking it down a few meters from their playing level until its enchantments had it right back up again. He rolled his wrist, twirling his bat to loosen up the tense muscles in his arms while he watched Darius get hit with a bludger. He winced and bit his tongue, looked like it hurt. His gaze trailed down to the first year, whom, only reminded him of himself when he was that young. I’m getting so old. Dominic barely refrained from rolling his eyes. He meandered in the course of another hurtling bludger, it soared straight for him and he lowered his position a few feet to get better anchorage against the bludger, hoping to hit it just right.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 146lbs ☣ Age: 16
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
15 and above to hit target

AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits
Targets Hit: 3
Total Roll: 28! hit!
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Bloody Flaming hell!." Darius swore as he got hit just the moment he felt good about himself the bludger had to remind him not to get a big head. He gripped the bat harder and moved up to chase after that bludger he wanted revenge.
{OoC:}

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +7 Hit- 1 to all: Barely hurt.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Lives: Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ
Score 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

Amanda watched as Eretria passed the quaffle to Daniel who then attempted to score on Virgil. A smirk grew on her lips as the keeper managed to block the shot. The captain caught Virgil's pass to her just in time to hear that Jaslyn had caught the snitch. The blonde nodded to both seekers. "Yes, try for it again! Let go of the snitch, and it should fly away," she ordered. She wanted to make sure that who she chose as the seeker this year didn't win by fluke but by skill. With that, Amanda took off down the pitch in the other direction. The blonde passed the quaffle to Amory.

Team: Silver
Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

Dimi hovered in place, he hadn’t moved since he reached the goal posts, and to be honest, he was quite fine with that. He waited patiently, icy eyes darted back and forth between the chasers as he kept up with the quaffle. His team had managed to slide the quaffle all the way down to the other end of the field, but it was to no avail. Virgil had blocked the shot and cast back into play with a callous word. Amanda, the captain, was in possession of the quaffle, but she quickly passed it over and he braced himself as they soared straight for him. He wasn’t going to miss this, his first shot ever, no way in hell.

Green Team Keeper
                          AC: 13
                          Mods: (+5 to catch quaffle) (+3 to dodging)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: __

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

Seeing Amanda's pass, Amory caught it and continued down the field to Green team's goals once again. Hopefully she would make it farther than last time. Mory wanted to try to at least have one of them try to make a goal, whether it was her or Amanda. She continued down the pitch towards Dmitri.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Natural Flier, Swift Swipe, Great Catch
Total Roll:

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

As soon as the snitch was released again, Edajin started his search once again. She could pull one past him once, but he wouldn't let it happen twice. He made a quick sweep of the field, eyes darting around to try and spot the snitch's path.

Total Roll: 6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn smiled at Edajin and shrugged. "Sure thing." She said with a bright giggle. At that, she head her captain's orders and quickly released the snitch. She held back, waiting a couple moments for it to get nice and lost like in a normal game. It wouldn't be fair for her to release it and then immediately start following it again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin's eyes scanned the area quietly, putting all of his focus into spotting the blasted ball. No luck yet.. But it couldn't have gotten far.

Total Roll: 12

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games