Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: ?

Arriving at the office, the water clone Keiji nodded to his secretary before walking up to the door of his office. He took off the sign and then opened the door, quickly stepping inside before closing the door again. Setting the sign on a file cabinet, he took a seat behind his desk and stretched. At least he had it easy, his real body would be busy continuing their training.

The Yukikage is In  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:33 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis walked into the tower and looked over at the secretary."I would like to speak with the Yukikage when he is available please."He said as he waited there.

Haruhi000777

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Nodding her head, the secretary told the male that the Yukikage was in and pointed Noctis in the direction of Keiji's door. Before Noctis would even knock on the door, the Yukikage's water clone would speak up saying "Enter, Mister Noctis."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis nodded and was heading towards the door when he heard the Yukikage speak, letting him in. He opened the door slowly and walked in closing it behind him.He did a light bow and then straighted up."Thank you for seeing my Yukikage."He knew what he wanted to ask him but he had other things he wanted to get info on first."I was getting to know the village when I came across a estate, from the outside it looked find but a looked a little further through the gate and saw it in a state of disarray, would you mind telling me who used to own that estate?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain had returned finally, not entirely empty handed but he hoped to have gotten enough information just from their gates. He knew the Yukikage had someone in their office so he could wait until it was done.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Feeling that Zain had just appeared outside his office, he did not permit the other to enter just yet. He was not sure if he wanted Konoha to know that he was sending his shinobi out to spy on other villages. At least this way they could avoid being considered partners in any trouble Yukigakure may have caused.

When asked about the estate that was highly dilapidated, Clone Keiji leaned back in his seat, brow furrowed and slightly annoyed. "I know of the building you speak of, Mister Noctis. Unfortunately, the last Yukikage left things in state of disarray and I do not have full information concerning certain things from the past, try as I might when I went through the papers left in this office."

Sighing, clone Keiji pinched the bridge of his nose, deep in thought to scrounge up what little information he had. "Let me see... the estate was purchased by a young lady named Ayaki Daichi if I remember correctly. She was a shinobi of this village and was friends with a blonde shinobi known as Shigeru. The information is blurry from there, but months ago, she, Shigeru, and the Yukikage at the time, a woman by the name of Fuji no Yuki, went on a trip to Konoha. From what it appears, Ayaki never returned but since there is no file on her and she does not show up in the bingo book, I believe that she is deceased. And are you sure your interest in the state is purely out of curiosity?" Queried the clone Yukikage, implying with a tone that suggested he knew that the other was holding something back.

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis watched the new kage lean back in his seat he said nothing waiting to see if he did have any information. When he spoke of a blonde shinobi from the village Noctis mind instantly brought up a picture of that blonde ninja that Jae has such a reaction upon seeing. Noctis was slowly putting the pieces together, it was starting to make some sense. Jae knows the blonde shinobi, who was friends with this deceased girl whom Jae visited the home of. That meant that she also had some connection to the girl and the blonde ninja. But how was that possible, Jae said that her only visit to Yuki was with Reiko and that wasn't months ago. So how would she know them? It was possible that she met them while they were in Konoha but was Jae even there at that time? He searched his memory and only remembered seeing her for that mission with Jack months ago before that...nothing. Noctis was brought out of his musing hearing the Yukikage's tone."I can assure you I merely have an interest in the estate, maybe if the alliance between the leaf and snow grows further, I could purchase the estate, have a home to stay at if I get sent here on a mission. I like the snow, reminds me of ho-." Noctis stopped himself. He was from Konohagakure not from the north anymore. He looked over at the Yukikage, if he had any more information, if he didn't he would go back.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image

Not much could get by the Yukikage and he watched the other's body language carefully. He seemed deep in thought after he mentioned Shigeru. As far as he knew, the blonde was no longer here and yet not deceased, if he remembered a note right, the male had defected... perhaps to Konoha? The other's stopping himself certainly did not go unnoticed by the Yukikage. "Mm... I take that to mean you are from the north and not originally born in Konoha." The clone was silent for a moment, staring right at Noctis and studying his chakra. "Ahhh... Shinsetsu... correct? Your blood is a bit on the rare side after that nasty ordeal awhile back."

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at the Yukikage."Yes, Originally I am from the north." Noctis was a bit stunned when he suddenly knew his bloodline. He heard sensors being advanced enough to be able to do that. So the yukikage was a sensor ninja, that was good to know."Yes...we. made it out fine can't say the same for our sister clan though." The conversation was soon turning to somewhere Noctis did not want to go."Well I thank you for the information Yukikage, I'm sure you are busy so I will leave you to get to your duties." He said with a slight bow hoping he didn't have anymore to say about his clan.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

Continuing to watch and study the other, clone Keiji did note when the other quickly turned away from speaking about his clan. Well, not so much quickly, but he did change the subject and he did appear to want to leave now. It would probably not be a good idea to push the subject, so instead the Yukikage merely nodded his head "Very well, but I will say that I may be planning something with that old manor, Mister Noctis. Just to let you know on the off chance that you do ever make an offer. Go ahead and go, if you wish."

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis nodded."Thank you for the heads up Yukikage." And with that Noctis vanished in a swirl of snow.He was a bit hungry and wanted to make something to eat. He would have to go to the market for that so he would make a clone and send him to do it. He was wondering what his other clones was doing.

[Exit to Streets and Residential Area]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

Nodding his head, he watched Noctis leave and waited until he felt his chakra was far enough away before calling "Zain, you may come in now." After that, he pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil to take down a couple of notes on his meeting with Noctis.

Haruhi000777

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm
SapphireRaigyo

Behind every beautiful flower has a danger behind it's beauty...

User Image

...and behind every dangerous flower is a beautiful sight.

✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁
Chakra Pool: [225]xxxxxxRyo: [0]
Class: [Genjutsu]xxxxSub-Class: [Tamer]
xxxxOOC: [Out of Character]
☁☂☀❖❋❊❉❈✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
☆═━┈♫___Sapphire walked into the office and walked up to the water clone of the Yukikage. "I came from yourself at the academy and he said you would give me a headband." Fang came in, wagging his tail happily. ___♫┈━═☆
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain waited until he heard he could enter, he walked in the office and bowed with a sad smile. "I could not get into Kiri, the most I gathered was from their gates and it seems their security is high right now...not even simple travelers will be let in." He said, it was all he could give from it.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Having arrived back at the office, he noted that Zain had entered and Sapphire was already inside. Walking in, he nodded to his clone, who handed him a piece of paper with notes on it and a scroll of the moves he had wanted compiled. With a nod from the clone, it opened the window and stepped onto the ledge. After closing the window, the jutsu was released and he turned into water, splashing onto the ledge and down to the ground. "Good, that is out of the way." Taking a seat behind his desk, he opened the one drawer to his right that contained the headbands. "Congratulations on making it through to the academy. From now on, you are a shinobi of Yukigakure. And you will serve with honor and the dignity that is expected of a shinobi of this village. Here is your headband." Placing the headband on the edge of his desk, the one closest to Sapphire, he leaned back in his seat and waited for the others to arrive.

Turning his attention to Zain, he listened to the male's report and frowned "I see... then that means something is going on within the village itself. If your fiance was not insistent on a quick marriage, then I would send you to Kumogakure to try and gather information there, since they are allies of Kirigakure, they must know something."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games