Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

Even though it hadn't been more than a minute or two, Tobias didn't hear Noah in the kitchen. "Noah? Noah!" he called. No answer. Tobias immediately felt the presence of two experiments and darted into the kitchen as the child was being pulled out of the window. Tobias shouted, "NOAH!!" and jumped out of the window after him.

Tobias hoped Cat would follow. He needed her close by. Tobias ran as fast as one good leg and an injured one could carry him. Luckily, it was fast enough. As he caught up to the Tigress, he called out, "Hey! Give me the damn kid back!!" If Tobias could, he'd have tried to tackle her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 pm
"Oh please." The tigres scoffed. "Take him abd get back to the labs." She sneered and Nearly threw the boy into her partners arms. "I'll taie care of this and be there soon. Go!" She snarled turning back towards the snake. "And what exactly are you goin to do about the hybrid?" She smirked.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 am
User Image

Just like the Lioness, the Tigress wasn't alone. She passed Noah on to her partner and challenged Tobias just as the Lioness had. This time, failure was not an option. He couldn't let two of them go; especially after he promised Arc. It was unlike Tobias to resist a challenge, but there was no time for him to deal with the distraction when he could just cut out the middle man and go for the kill.

"I'm getting my family back, that's what! Arc kicked your a** once, and I'll do it again!" Tobias taunted. Tobias set his plan in motion and charged full speed at the Tigress and as soon as he was in range, he dove past her. "Later! Don't have time for you!" he laughed. Tobias' sights were set on her partner and he could hear Noah's desperate cries for help.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 pm
What the ********?! The tigress thought and growled.He's not getting away that easy. She hissed and ran after him and stopped in front of him. "You aren't going after them. Sorry." She taunted.  

KitsuSoraAya

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

Tobias was gaining on the Noah's kidnapper, but he jumped back, the Tigress now in front of him again. "Dammit I told you already! I don't have time for you! But I see how it is. Your buddy only gets away as long as you keep me busy," he said. Well then Tobias would have to make this a short fight.

Play time was over. Tobias focused, becoming very still. Finally, the electricity came from within him. It crept up his arms and across his chest, making his hair stand a bit. "I want the kid back. And I mean it!" Tobias shouted slamming his fists into the ground. A shockwave went surging through the ground at the Tigress. Again, Tobias made a break for it. He couldn't waste any time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 pm
The tigress was slammed to the ground after the shock. Her eyes turned blood red and she chased after him again. This time he dies.She thought and pushed herself to go faster.  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm
((Frack, sorry. So busy, so busy *runs about* ))

Noah screamed against his better judgment, being tossed about like a cabbage. One moment he was in the arms of a tigress, the next some strange failure that smelled strongly of smoke and ash. He watched in terror as Tobias became smaller and smaller, the creature carrying him away. He began to panic, wiggling, trying to get free. He felt his neck be struck, then nothing.

“Shut up thing! Shut up! To loud for me, to loud!” it shouted, knocking Noah at as he began to run as fast as he could to the next check point.

Cat felt her heart speed around in her chest. As Tobias darted out after Noah, Cat began to chase, then stopped. ‘I’ll never catch up…’ she thought in horror. She turned to the front door, her raven hair moving off her back, ‘Maybe it’s still…’ she thought as she darted out the door and to the back. “Please be there, please be there…..” she begged to anyone who’d listen. She made her way to the garage, slamming into it with her right arm. “gah!” she shouted, holding her arm, but continued to hit the wooden door as hard as she could until it splintered, giving way.

She fell onto the dusty floor, quickly picking herself back up, forgetting about the shooting pain on her side and arm. She breathed a sigh of thanks, seeing the motorcycle was still there, just as it had been left. She ran up to it, turning the key…a rattle. “Please…please!” she begged, turning it again, hearing it come to life. “Yes!” She turned, searching, finding what she needed and grabbing it, jumping onto the bike and setting off.

Arc could feel her gut turning inside her, but she ignored it. She trusted Tobias and Cat….they’d protect each other and Noah. She had her own mission, as did they. There was no time for such thoughts. “Faster Sora!” she begged. Why was it so far away? Why couldn’t time just stop?

Cat zoomed past Tobias as he faced off with what seemed to be a tiger. She made eye contact with him, not stopping. If he was there…then Noah must be ahead! She went as fast as the old thing could go. She needed to find Noah, Arc trusted the two of them with her flesh and blood.

It took maybe a minute or two for her to catch up with the strange, deformed creature. Noah lay limp in his arms, and Cat’s heart skipped a beat. “Drop him!” she shouted, stopping the bike in front of the creature, pulling out the shot gun she’d taken from the garage.

The creature snarled, acid like drool spilling from it’s mouth, burning the soil. “Human does not know. Human will die!” he shouted, setting Noah down beside him, extending his claws.

“Yeah, will this humans a pretty good shot!” she said, lifting up gun and aiming.

The creature grinned wickedly, “Not fast enough human. Not fast enough!” he charged at her, feeling a load of bullets zoom past his ear, quickly dodging it.

“But human isn’t stupid!” she said, turning the barrel and aiming again to where he would dodge, firing, hitting him dead on. His body flew back, lifeless.

Ears still ringing, Cat ran for Noah, “Noah!” she shrieked, grabbing his body. She placed her ear to his chest….”Still breathing…” she sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Tobias couldn't let this little b*****d get away with his kid. It just wasn't happening! He couldn't keep up as well as he wanted to with his leg injury and all. As Tobias was running, he felt the strangest rumbling in the ground. Eventually, he heard whatever it was. Before even having time to look back, Cat zoomed past Tobias on some kind of...machine! Cat looked back at him reassuringly, riding onward toward Noah.

Eventually, Tobias stopped running, hearing gunshots from Cat. Where the hell did she find a gun? It didn't matter. In the distance, he could see that she'd gotten Noah back! "Hell yeah!" cheered Tobias. With that taken care of, there was just one more problem. The Tigress. Tobias pivoted back in her direction. She was already right on him and all Tobias could do was plant his foot firmly and brace for impact. This wasn't going to be a pretty fight.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 am
Sora sped up anvlooked ahead. "Arc we're here!" She said and nose dived down.

The tigress hissed an caught up with the snake and saw the human carrying the hybrid. Where in the hell did he go? Was he really killed by a pathetic human?!She thought and growled. "You will not be leaving with the hybrid." She sneered and pounced at Tobias.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Tobias watched as the Tigress pounced and she seemed to go in slow-motion. Finally, her blow connected and Tobias grabbed her claws. "s**t your strong! No wonder Arc had a problem with you!" he said pushing her back. Her claws were digging into his hands and Tobias didn't like it.

The Tigress was much stronger than she looked. Her body shape didn't match how much power was behind it. Unless he tired her out, Tobias had no chance of wrestling her down. Suddenly, Tobias yanked one of his hands from her and swung for her jaw. "Get outta here and I won't kill you!" he threatened.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm
"And what makes you think you will get ouy of hre alive?" The tigress sneered and punched him sending him back.Please, is this it? I should just end this now. She thought rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

Tobias slid back, holding his stomach where she'd hit him. A smile appeared on his face. She was underestimating him. That was a grave mistake! "What makes you think I won't?" he answered standing up straight again.

Tobias charged, electricity dancing across his arms like a raging storm. Upon reaching the Tigress, he let loose a barrage of lightning quick punches, hoping this would be assault that ended this. Unlike her, Tobias had something worth fighting for. Like Love. And a family.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:31 pm
"Well I've gotten some improvements." The tigress sneered advanced on Tobias. She dodged his attacks and hit a pressure point on the back of his neck. "Now... Should I prolong your death or just make it quick?" She hissed extending her razor sharp claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Tobias somehow missed almost every punch. She really had gotten better! It was almost scary how much faster she was. The worst part was that she was able to get behind him. Tobias hated being hit from behind more than anything else when he was fighting. She didn't just hit him either. The Tigress touched the pressure point on this neck!

Tobias fell and his muscles locked up immediately. He laid there, curled up and twitching. The Tigress began contemplating his death. What she wasn't aware of was the fact that Tobias was almost unaffected by most pressure points. The Doctor had used them as a method to keep Tobias under control once, but stopped, finding out that his body adapted to it.

Tobias had to wait. When the moment came, the act would cease and he'd strike like the snake he was. Partially at least.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:11 pm
((Sorry for the wait ^^; And, the fight seems to have become one sided. One character can not be all powerful Kitsu dear~ If it’s alright with you, either have her retreat, or have her defeated. I have plenty more monsters you can take over and play at the labs~ ))

Cat held tightly to Noah, hearing the viscous fight going on in the distance. There was no way she could contribute to that. She was lucky to have killed the whatever it was she just killed. If she got involved in Tobias’ fight…she probably wouldn’t get out alive. She had to take Noah somewhere safe for the time being. So she jumped back onto the motorcycle and headed for the woods, Noah safely hidden away in front of her.

Her heart was racing as she looked for cover. She thought, if they could reach the thick bushes of the woods, then they’d be safe. Surely they’d be…

“Give me the child!!”

Cat turned her head in horror. Coming right for her, at a speed she never thought possible was what looked like a giant hawk. It looked mutated in many places, human hands dangling loosely at it’s belly. Other then that, it just looked like a giant hawk coming to kill her. She pushed hard on the gas to try and lose it, but it was much faster then she could have ever expected.

She felt talons dig deep into her sides, lifting her up off the bike. She screamed as she felt blood trickle out of the fresh wounds.

“Release the child!!” it roared again.

But Cat held tightly to Noah, not daring to let him go. She felt the sharp pain release, and realized quickly that it had dropped her. In a panic, she turned her body to protect Noah. She felt her body hit branches of trees. They snapped on under her weight, but left her bruised and battered. She finally hit the ground with a loud thud, the air in her lungs escaping her.

The Hawk circled around the area he’d dropped Cat. After she was dead, he’d simple pick the child up and take it back.

((Leave Cat and Noah where they are please~ I have plans for them))

Arc nodded, pulling her wings into her body and diving down, shattering what was left of the dome. She landed carefully and started off with a run, “They’ll be in the lower labs for sure! We need to hurry. Kill anyone who get’s in your way!” she said, running faster then ever before. She busted open the doors and took off flying again, Sora close behind. She didn’t say a word as she zoomed past room after room. She knew exactly where she was going. There was only one place he’d have taken her. “Come on!” she shouted, feeling the panic rise up into her throat.

Finally Arc and Sora made it to that room. That room where it all began. Arc tossed a fireball at it, burning it down. “Doll!?!” She shouted. It was dark…”Doll!?” she shouted again, lighting a small fire in her hand. “Keep your guard up…there will be more then one in here…surely- Doll!” she spotted Doll, chained to the wall by her neck and arms. She looked beaten up, like she’d been in a fight…. She’d put up a fight, Arc felt a sudden feeling of pride in her daughter. “Doll…” she ran over to her, ripping the chains from off the wall. She handed her to Sora, “Get her out of here now.” she said, then froze.

A dark pit in her stomach formed as a sent she could never forget passed her. “Get out of her now…” she whispered. She could feel her anger rising, and it showed. “Show yourself…”

A cackle could be heard from the corner of the room, “Been a long time, girly…”said a raspy voice. The room suddenly stank of rot and filth.

“Sora…leave him to me…” it was more commanding then expected, “there will be plenty others for you to fight. They wont let us leave without a fight. I’m leaving Doll to you…if you can get out, don’t wait for me. You hear!? If you can get out, get out and head back to the group. Don’t worry about me…” she said, her hands glowing with blue flames. “I have a score to settle…”  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff