Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaramelLube

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:27 pm
Damos smiled at Shreds remark,

"last time i cheeked a mutt like him or any other like his kind could take down a Dark-Hunter was never, and as it stands he would not take me down even if i was blindfolded and with both arms tied up"

He looked up at Ethan,

" I swear just for a day let me have my way with him, i will show him what a True Dark-Hunter can do, he would not be able to fight or be disrespectful ever again, i can guarantee that Ethan"

He turned looking at the hole in the wall

"you also might want to fix that"

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

For a second, Reiko almost slapped the unruly dog. She pointed to the wall and said indignantly, "Ethan, you are doing all the paper work to fix that! I refuse to!"
She glared at Damos. "And you, your job is not to prance around and compair feathers like a peacock in heat. You are supposed to deal with security issues, and control your staff. Stop trying to fight him or there will never be any peace in this place!" She leaned back against the wall, frustrated and exasperated. She brushed her hair back and noticed that her hand was a skeleton for a moment before becoming flesh again.
"Great! I'm falling apart!"

And I will be your slave........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm
((Before i post, i want you to know Tenshi, Ethan did not fire Shred. He made another job above Shred and now he has another boss....He did not fire him like what you think.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan shrugged slightly as Shred walked out. "He'll be back.." he muttered and looked at Damos then Reiko. "No." he said softly to Damos then looked at the hole. "I'll get right to it..." he muttered and made a side note to himself to get Jerhico to fix it.

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:17 am
Uwn sat at the far corner of an alley with tears rolling down her cheeks. Two bodies lay at her feet, one of a woman in her twenties, the other a man in his late teens. She rocked back and forwards slightly, it had been a long time since she had actually killed someone to feed. She had never killed two though, not one after the other. She closed her eyes and tried to make the image of the two bloodied bodies go away, but they stayed their like a tv that refused to turn off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Reiko nodded, satisfyed. "And you're all right?" She confirmed, "He didn't cause any extensive damage to you?"

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
((When he says he wants his job back, Tediri, it means he wants his PREVIOUS job back. Shred understands he was demoted, but he's demanding a promotion to reposition him as Head of Security.))

Shred followed the scent to Uwn and found her with two bodies laying dead and bloodied before. He tightened his hands and swore under his breath. "I hope you're happy, Ethan," he snarled before slowly climbing down the side of the building. Once he reached the floor, he retook his human form and removed his jacket, which stayed in tact through his transformation, and wrapped it around her from behind as he sat down and whispered to her. "Sshhhhhh... Hey, it's ok," he said as he took her into his arms. "It's ok, baby. It's ok. I'm here now. It's over. It's ok." He continued to whisper things to calm her down as he rocked with her, wrapping her arms around her hoping it would help by making her feel sheilded. "I'm here for you now and I always will be, sweety," he said. "Forever and always..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm
"What have I done... what have I done. They were so young. SHRED! I'M A MONSTER! shred... shred..." she pushed her face into his chest and sobbed, repeating his name over and over as though by saying it he would never leave her there, alone.  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image
And the truth is Shred wouldn't leave even if Uwn didn't say his name. He stroked her hair and rubbed her arm gently as he held her close, pressin her scared body against his bare chest to show that even if people saw what he was he'd always be there for her. "If you're a monster, then I'm a monster as well," he replied in a husky tone. "And yes, they were young, but this is nature..." He kissed the top of her head as he continued stroking her hair. "...It was theeir time and Mother Nature chose you to be the one to take their lives...Beside's they're in a better place now," he whispered to her. Shred then tilted her head up with a knuckle under her chin again and looked into her eyes. "And even if you were a monster, I'd still love you as long as you live," he said as he placed a hand on her cheek. "I'm here for you, Uwn."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm
Uwn closed her eyes and rubbed the side of her head in his hand, "what do I do? I can't do this, but I can't control it Shred... I can't stop it..." they were to young. I can't do this to people, why does god hate me so as to make me do this? she pulled away and burried her face into her hands.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm
(sorry for vanishing -again- work murders me on hours)

Atrum wanders through the halls. He has gathered so much information in these past few days that his notebook is nearly full. "Oh how wonderful. I feel so . . . delighted." Atrum finishes skimming his notes and flips the notebook back into his bag.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Reiko watched as her hand turned to a bone and stayed that way for about thirty seconds. She sighed.
"I've got to go get some energy, Ethan." She turned back into the hallway, "Call for me if you're dying." She walked down the hallway, headed for the little office behind the front desk. She would send out a signal that would attract some weaker ghosts, and then she would canibalize them in private.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image "Becuase you're aiming your emotions at the wrong people," he said after kissing her forehead. "You're too afraid of hurting people that your emotion trigger this to heppen. And you need to aim your anger at something else. You can't feed to calm yourself. It's like a dumb blonde that eats ice cream to solve her depression, you'll just get fat and stupid the more you eat to try and get rid of these emotions with sustinence." He got to his feet as he helped her to hers and held her. "You cna control it," he said as he held her close. "And I'm gonna help you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 am
Atrum continues to wander the halls, just walking. Not running a test or anything of the sort. Just wandering about. As he turns the corner of the hall and walks into a larger room, his bag catches on it and one potion vial pops out. It rolls about slightly before going down a set of stairs, suprisingly not breaking on the way down. It finally reaches the bottom and just rolls to where it sits at the base of a chair in the cafe.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

The girls walked through the hall, talking.

Seeing a vial fall down the steps as they walked past them, Lissa stopped and picked it as it clanked to a stop.
Lana looked up to see Atrum holding his bag and frowned. "I see we found something of yours.." she said, taking the vial out of Lissa's hand and looking over it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff