Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm
She glares at him, "I don't have to put up with this. mad I'd rather stand in the hallway." dame grabs her things and heads towards the door.

L grabs her arm and pulls her roughly, pushing her back towards the chair she was previously occupying, "You're not going anywhere, dame." L looks over at Flame, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "I already told you, dear old friend, I want to ensure your full recuperation." twisted  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:08 pm
Flame Knightmaer
Well, whoever you came for...
{{I was going to make a remark about this, but you know... now that I've singled it out, I don't think I really need to}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm
{{ twisted @ TES Enough said}}

-just as he's about to say something, L sits dame down forcibly, causing him to cut himself short and look curiously at L. When he saw the look in L's eye when she spoke, he narrowed his own into slits, staring at her-

And just what in hell does my "full recuperation" entail? evil What sick and twisted game are you weaving together this time?
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:40 pm
*rousing from a restless sleep, she stretches, forgetting about her arm as she yanks her sling up under her chin and making herself bite her tongue. Yelling, she lets out a very long string of expletives, slamming her good arm against the rollertable next to her bed. Pushing it roughly across the room, she barely missed the two orderlies that came barging in her room wondering about the racket. Slinging a slew of curse words their way with enough venom and fire behind them to make the devil himself cry, the men scramble over each other to get out of her room.

Knowing she was overreacting, she couldn't calm herself down. Too much had happened too soon and there were little answers to the endless questions in her head. Letting out a shriek of frustration, she stalks into her bathroom, slamming the door shut and shaking the room a bit. Stripping off her things, she turns the water on for a very hot, and hopefully energy draining shower. Stepping in, she lets the water run from head to toe, wishing it would wash away the events from the last few days. Feeling an intense surge of emotions coming on, she sets her jaw and grits her teeth, refusing to let another tear fall for people who saw her as nothing but a job*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:48 pm
((Awww sad cry crying That's not how dame feels about Icy! sad She loves her! crying . Man, dame has screwed up BAD. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 am
*after a good hour, the bathroom is thick with steam, and her pent up energy depleted. Stepping out, she wraps a towel around her head and another around her body. Barely able to see in front of her, she gropes for the doorknob and turns it, pushing the door open. The steam and heat rushes out immediately as cold air replaces it, causing goosebumps along her skin. As she bends over to pick up her dirty clothes, it hits her-she has nothing to change into. The gown and robe were courtesy of the hospital, but she couldn't wear that outside. She needed real clothes.

Stuffing her things in a laundry bag and placing them just inside the bathroom door, she goes over to the bed and sits near the nightstand where the telephone is. Picking it up, she dials for an operator to get information on some local shopping areas and if they had delivery services, only to be directed to hospital personnel. Confused, she apologizes for dialing the wrong number, hangs up and dials again, connecting to hospital personnel again. Slamming the phone down, she narrows her eyes, wondering where the hell L was*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am
{{Pft... you don't need clothes, Ice. You look fine the way you are twisted }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm
"Fine," dame says defiantly, "But I'm going back into the bathroom." She snatches her bag up again and storms into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it with a resounding click.

"Oh," L saunters over to Flame's bedside and runs a finger across his shoulders and collar bones, not unlike someone checking for dust, and says, "I want to ensure you have a clean bill of health. That way..." she rubs her fingers together, brushing off unseen dirt and makes a disgusted face, "When I have need of your services at a later date, I know you will be at the top of your game." She smiles devilishly and whispers close, "And you know I will call that favour in sometime when I need it most. You owe me deep." A small chuckle arises from her throat as she steps away. Before leaving his side, she presses the nurse call button and starts to walk away, "I'll want them to bandage Stripes's arm again. Can't have that get infected or worse. She is still of use to me." L leaves Flame's room.

dame furiously combs her hair in front of the mirror, grumbling under her voice, "Both of them are insufferable! L's a b***h and Flame..." mad She makes a frustrated sound, "God, I hate him. He thinks everything is about him. I saved his smartass because L told me to. And because I knew Icy was worried. I came here to make sure SHE was okay...and because..." Her words trail off. She leans on the porcelain sink, staring at herself in the mirror. She scrutinizes every feature until she can't even recognize herself. When her eyes finally land on her neck, they fixate on her love bite and her eyes grow heavy with sadness. She reaches up and touches it gingerly. dame can't even feel it, no pain, no protrusions, no nothing. She sighs and combs her hair over her neck to try and hide the hickey. There isn't much she can do about the bruises on her forearms. Hopefully they will just think they were from the mission. dame turns on the water and splashes her face, dries off, then comes out of the bathroom.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm
{{damn, you posted before I could. I was going to say that I'll change back when the time comes, but you're changed too!LMAO

Coldhearted a** b***h. I swear, the more I read from L the more I believe that ho ain't human. So since dame and L are sisters, what the hell does that make dame?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 pm
((Well...as far as dame knows, she's human... eek Yeah, I got that new dress and saw what you had done with it and got inspired. xd I kinda like my concoction rofl . But when we start rping again I'll change back. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm
{{ rofl I had to look really closely to see b/c it looks like a whole new dress! The blues is what changed it and it looks great. The dress itself isn't anything to whoop about, so I see why they made it free. I saw all the submissions for the contest and I can't believe that dress won. When I saw people in the a thread called "It's as if they were made for each other", I saw a lot of cute combos using the dress so that's where my inspiration came from. What really helped was that bowler hat. That hat is awesome with that dress, though I would've never thought to use the captains hat you're wearing. Now I'm off to see if the purple one matches or maybe the maroon one}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm
((Yeah, that bowler made it when you were wearing it. And it looked so awesome against your skin tone. Let me know if the purple or maroon matches cuz I have been thinking of buying another colour. xd

BTW, are you at work?))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:02 pm
{{Neither one of them matches! stressed But the purple captains hat is so freaking pretty, I'm buying it anyway. I'll find something to go with it one day. xd Nah, I'm at home, miserable with my sinuses and allergies b/c it's raining elephants and giraffes outside. gonk }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:14 pm
((Sad monkeys! That's why I was on pretty much 24/7 this past weekend. I had a cold from Hades. Thankfully it's almost cleared up now.

You feel like RPing? I could send L into see you... xd twisted ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm
{{Sure, in a few. Farming in GB with Saber and Razz atm. We're on Air Fluff if you'd like to join}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games