Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm
Kori shook his head. "I''m fine." He said, smiling weakly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Maria tilted her head but nodded. "Alright. If you're sure... What do you want me to do next? I've already gotten used to running with the two small sticks."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm
He broke a stick into thirds, but not lighting them. "Juggle them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm
Maria looked at the sticks, then at Kori. "How? You haven't taught me to juggle yet. Kori, are you sure nothing's wrong? You seem distracted."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 pm
Kori sighed, taking two away. "Then throw that one up a bit and catch it. When you can do that, then two." he told her, ignoring the question.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am
Maria threw the one stick until she could catch it every single time, then started with two sticks. The next time she dropped a stick, she stopped, climbed a stump near Kori, and touched his shoulder. "Kori, what's wrong? Is something the matter with you? What's that rumbling noise?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 am
Kori sighed, then paused. "Rumbling noise?" His eyes widened and animals were feeing into the meadow, seeking refuge. The ice woman had come back, and entered the meadow disdainfully, smirking when she saw Maria. "My, my, my. You're teaching a human?" She made an ice cage around Maria. "I wonder, will the animal spirit enjoy that I've caught a dirty human?" She asked, then froze Kori before he could say anything, the cold paining him. She laughed and took maria with her in the ice cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am
Fryma stood from where he and Moni were snuggling when he felt the temperature drop again. He went to the window as Grelda was passing by. His eyes widened when he saw that she had a cage with Maria in it. "Where are you going, Grelda of the south? And where is the fire spirit?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 am
Grelda made a false look of distress. "Well, it irked me so that the spirit was so picky about his gifts. I'm sure you're protective of your group of trees, but also that humans are not welcome. Surely this is a suitable gift? Catching a human in your forest and bringing it for punishment?" Moni saw Maria and ran over to her, taking her hand comfortingly before turning to Grelda, shaking with rage as he got out his notebook. 'Free her. SHe is welcome here.' Was all he wrote, scowling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 am
"Release her, Grelda. It is true most humans are not welcome in this forest. However, I know that this one was with another spirit already. Where is he?"  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am
"In the clearing." She said nonchalantly. "He caught a bit of a chill." Moni frowned and hugged Maria when she was free, rubbing her back. The way that she'd said it... He hurried with Fryma to the clearing, gasping in shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 pm
"Release him, Grelda," Fryma commanded, calling out to the forest in general since she hadn't followed them to the clearing.  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Greda laughed, coming into the clearing. "Alright, I'll release the little jester." She said, unfreezing him. Kori gasped for air and clung to them for warmth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm
Fryma glared at the ice spirit. "Get out of my forest. Now. You are not welcome here."  

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 pm
She scowled, being forced to obey as he would have been forced to if they'd been in her domain. She left and Moni hugged Kori sympathetically.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff