Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:16 am
how dar u call me scary!!!!1111!11
ur mean and im gunna send u 23579340 chain leters cuz ur mean cuz u think iim scary!1111!111 scream scream scream scream scream scream scream gonk gonk gonk crying crying crying

but can u gimme sum items or goldz or do u know someone who wil???? Cuz im poor an i hav no gold and i hav nothin cuz i got hacked crying crying gonk gonk crying mad mad

Yeeeeah~I think I'm done. >.>;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:00 am
chibi...stop it before i splatter you with cherry pies. D:  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:14 am
gonk

Fine, but you know you're just jealous. 8]

Chibi's inbox =

"hi im new can you please donate gold"

"If somebody by the name *dvorak@yahoo.com* adds you dont accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them u get the virus too. Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11, tewwtuler, and sassybitch. Its a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. If you dont pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list, we will delete your account. We need to find out who is really behind this"

"A kid asked Jesus, "...how much do u love me?"
Jesus replied, "I love you this much," and he stretched his arms to the cross and died for us.
If you believe in God, you will send this to everyone on your
list. If you delete this, you will have a cold heart in 2006.
I like you because of who you are to me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I don't
get this back, I get the hint.
Send this to all people in your list within 30min and something good will happen to you NOW. This is not a fake. Copy and paste this to 15 people in the next 10mins and you WILL have the best day of you life tomorrow!!!!
Good day here i come...?"

"Can i have 1k???? pweez???"

"would u miss me if i died? send this to 10 ppl on ur list or u will die in the year of 2007"

"-insert chain letter here:
However, if you don't send this to
people in 5 minutes, you will have bad
luck for years!!"

"Read, Read...
Ok. U have to read this.. When I first read this email i about had an accident in my pants I was so freaked. I mean, I couldn't believe it. I actually saw it. It was the most freakiest thing EVER!!! Ok, all you have to do is say your crushes name as many times as you can..and then something freaky will appear...."

"could u donate anything to me, or do u have a freind who will, your avatar is like...my dream!! it is so beautiful!! i icon_heart.gif it!! wel. lub icon_heart.gif u. byee."

"DragonSlayer138 Wrote:
ATTENTION:There is a hacker on gaia! We have to stop this! If you have any information about this hacker, please tell a mod. Please send this to your friendslist. I would greatly appreciate this.
Sorry guys, especially the ones who say they hate chainletters, but apparantly we can send this. I despise hackers, so I'd rather warn you guys about it than not. Sorry again if you find this annoying!
this isn't a chain letter. it's a warning. sent it to everyone on ur friendlist."

>.>;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:23 pm
how can you tell i'm supper jealous at your noobish acting skill? =P

lol, guess i'll die in 2007 then. xD  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:26 pm
It is the look in yyour text. It is very obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:35 am
All of the things im questing for are all on my dream avatar as you can see on my sig but im not close i only have the shoes  

Space Pirate Peyley

chicory-dock

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:17 am

I'm questing...Gold!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:27 pm
A nitemare parasol... heart  

p934

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:52 pm
I'm... not sure what to quest for.
I'm at a loss.
D:

But if anyone has ideas...
I'll gladly consider them!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:27 pm
AFK, but I only have about a fourth of what I need. xp  

otisbum

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:30 pm
I donno if I posted so o_o;
Questing for the commons currently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:13 pm
hmmm... so I've decided there's no point in me questing anything, because I change my mind every three seconds. Five on a good day. Therefore, I am simply going to do what I do in real life: buy things completely at random that probably don't even match!!! YAY!!! heart  

p934

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 pm
I'm trying to find a Dark Halo for cheap. ...not having very much luck in that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:00 pm
*points a finger at sig with big dreamy eyes* I'm questing to look like that.  

KohanaXo

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:33 pm
A fire whip would be cool too.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff