Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm
(i think the flash back is over. wut do u think?)
Itachi just simply disappeared. Never to be seen again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:43 pm
I looked at Sasuke & held him close, "Don't worry, I'll help you!" I told him soothenly.
"......thank you, Sara-san!" I muttered while hugging her back.
(Okz, now it's over! 3nodding )
"You no good son of a...." I was about to mutter to Kurukai before Sara held me back more.
"He's not worth it!" I tell him as I felt him, relax some.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:02 pm
Kurukai stood there smiling while sasuke was getting mad at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm
I laughed, "Same as always, Kurukai-kun!" as I dogded another random attack.
I had gotten fed up on waiting so I went out there as well, right behind a girl holding a boy that looked like Itachi, "Damn it Tobi, you take to damn long!" I growled as I looked at him.
"Hidan-sempai! I would have gotten done faster, if I hadn't had gotten distracted......by the pretty girl your by!"
"Is that so......then, how about this...." I then quickly grab her, accidently with the boy as well, but I just threw him aside, "...well...you are a weird one Tobi.....but have good taste in girls" I say grinning at this.
I landed by Gaara's feet, who was now getting his sand ready for battle.
"Any false moves and......her head just might be missing...." I say as I put my scythe to her throat.
'What........the hell?.......oh, hell noz I'm not going to be the usless one like Sakura!' I growled as I went from scared to highly pissed off, mainly from Kurukai a moment ago from pissing Sasuke off, I then sent this Hidan guy flying with a powerful punch, "I guess I gotta thank you for getting me un scared Kurukai......" I say with my eye twitching.
I stared at her, as I saw how far he flew, 'Note to self, don't piss off, Kanatta, or Sara off........unless you want to be either burned to death, or going flying....'
"Whoops, I think we just lost Hidan-sempai......" I then sweat dropped.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm
(um yeah..im lost so mind telling me what is going on and where everyone is at...and for now..i think im going to just stick with rping with Kisa and Kyo)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm
(LOLz, ok well Kakashi is still suppose to be fighting with Tobi, when Hidan got in the mix, as you probably just read.......Sara sent him flying, if you want though you can make it where Kyo gets worried & goes to check up on her or somethin' & the other ninja's rush with him, then we could take Kyo & Kisa to Naruto's world! mrgreen )  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm
(uhh..ok)

Kyo grew worried, "Ok..i think we should all go and check out whats goingo on..it's been a really long a** time." he ran out of the house toward where they all were.

Kisa had some how gotten out. She was somewhere around them now in her little tiger form. She was still sore and hurt with a bunch of wounds.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm
*real*
I nodded as I ran with him, to see if Kisa is all right, since I didn't know which way she went in the first place.

I growled as I came back glaring at her, "THAT'S IT, I'M F****ING GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!" I then started running towarrds her.
I quickly got into a fighting stance as Hidan charged at me.
"Uh, oh, Hidan-sempai is mad now!" I muttered while keeping up with Kakashi.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:18 pm
(seeing as i forgot most of what the characters of naturo do..i really don't know what to post for Kakashi sweatdrop )

Kyo knew they were getting closer.

Kisa couldn't keep her eyes open as she was slowly passing out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm
*real*
I then saw a little tiger staggering around, "KISA!" I yell as I ran faster & scooped her up in my arms, holding her close to me, I then use the healing kiss on her, while muttering, "Kisa, please be alright!"

(Well, Kakashi is a copy cat ninja......so he knows alot of jutsus! so just make some up....his favorite though is lighting blade! Or also known as Chidori!)
I then started to swing my scythe at her, while trying to get at least a drop of blood on my scythe......or slice her in half!
I dodged his scythe as I kept my distance from him, so I could get in a few good hits.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Kakashi appeared behind Tobi and swung at him as he watched closly waiting for his move.
Kisa's ears dropped and she slowly turned back but luckily she actually had her clothes on. She was healed but she was still physically exhuasted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm
I dismissed my clone since now I was here, I held Kisa close to me as I watched the insane battle between Hidan & Sara.
"OH, HELL NO!!!!!! I SHALL OFFER YOU TO JASHIN!!!!!" I yelled at her as he dodged my scythe, & I almost got her to!
'Damn he's fast, but I'm faster! I just need to stay focused!' I thought while dodging again.
"Oi......Kakashi-kun....didn't sensei teach you any manors?" I mused softly as I ducked out of the way.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm
"Manors don't account at a time like this," Kakashi said with a grin as he moved so quickly that it made Tobi actually look around for him.

Kyo look on not sure what to do..what could he do?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm
I dodged again & in one hand forum the Reisangan, & in the other the Chidori & while dodging Hidan's scythe I slammed him with both of the attacks, but in the prossess, made another portal, in which we all got sucked into,
*all yelled this* "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm
(weeee this is fun! lol *goes through portal* )

Kisa groaned and slowly sat up. She was on the ground in some open field. She looked around wondering where she was. There was no one around her, "H-hello?" She stood up still hurt and sore and now scared.

Kyo stood up and rubbed his head, "Ow...what the hell happened?" She looked around and spotted Sara. He ran over to her, "Hey you ok?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff