Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm
"Tied up and blind folded..." Bomani said, brushing some hair out of her face. "What am I going to do after that?" he asked, wondering if she wanted anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm
Chione shrugged in response, then laughed a little. "Bomani, love, I'm not creative enough to think beyond that." She said innocently, her hands moving to his chest.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:04 pm
"Well, before I retrieve my belt...anything else?" Bomani asked, kissing her softly on the lips while her hands explored his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 pm
Chione succumbed to his kiss, but then froze after processing his words. "Wait, belt?" She asked, her eyes widening a bit. "Now, what are you going to do with that?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm
"Well, you wished to be tied up...unless you want me to use a sheet." Bomani said. His belt wasn't much, just cloth with a clasp at the end, he would just have to remove his sword from it first.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Chione realized that she had been thinking too far ahead, and then calmed down. "Oh, sorry about that." She sighed apologetically, a little embarrassed. "Nothing else, otherwise."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 pm
Bomani chuckled, kissing her on the cheek as he stood up. "If you wish for me to go all the way with this, you should remove your dress now." he said, his back to her as he removed his sword from his belt, then turned back to walk over to her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm
After he had turned around Chione did as he suggested, and then quickly made her way under the covers of the bed. She knew this contrasted from her naughtier side, but then what fun would this be without trying to make it hard for him?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm
"Come on out." Bomani said, sitting on the bed and smiling at her. "Or I might have to tie you up and give you a spanking." he teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 pm
Chione poked her head out from under the sheets. "Alright..." She sighed, surrendering to him. She offered her hands to him again, holding them together for him to tie them. "After you tie me, you can do whatever you want." She said.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm
"That's a bit dangerous." Bomani said, tying her wrists together in front of her. He tied it tightly enough for her wrists to stay together, but loose enough that she could in fact move her wrists around.
"Now, do you wish to be blindfolded now, then spanked, or the other way around?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm
"Hmmm...." Chione lied down on the bed, placing her hands above her head. "Well, if you blindfold me first, I wouldn't know what you're doing." She said, then looked up to the ceiling. "So, maybe it would be more fun that way."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:32 pm
"If you wish." Bomani said. He kissed her softly on the lips, then retrieved a pillow. The pillowcase became the blindfold, and as before he tied it on tight enough for it to hold, but not too tight. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and took her hand.
"Come here." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Chione was a bit surprised when he used a pillow as a blindfold, but laughed it off. As she felt his hand take hers she stood up. "Okay." She said, following his direction.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:51 pm
Bomani helped Chione lay across his legs. Once she was in position, one hand rested on her bottom. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked. "You can't move your arms or see." he pointed out, getting ready to spank her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games